Junior Seau Dead in Apparent Su!cide

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2012, 04:34 PM         #401
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
You bash me for putting up a pic but you bash him for being religious???????

Wooooooow.......
man stfu and pay respect
 05-02-2012, 04:35 PM         #402
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip.............
 6 years ago '07        #403
Peeguyen 
space
space
space
$4 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P. grew up watching him and being a hardcore chargers fan. he was a NFL icon and legend.
 6 years ago '09        #404
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
R.I.P. Junior, I heard this on the Jim Rome Show, sad man. He was a top 5 linebacker during his prime in the mid-90s
 6 years ago '07        #405
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i was robbed of my hot topic
 6 years ago '07        #406
space
space
and yes
inb4packerfans
 6 years ago '06        #407
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:
And to everyone who may have been offended.....

I knew a dude that commited suicide when I was younger. His mother was the one that found him hanging. She slowly lost her mind and has been in the insane asylum for the last 15 years. Her other 2 kids were put in foster homes.

Ever since then my stance on suicide has changed.

I'm mad at Junior. Seriously. I know depression is deep but when you have a mother who loves you how could you do this to her? Toi yourself? To your children???

I just don't get it and I am really mad at him right now.

death is never an easy thing to swallow. Whether by accident, natural cause, murder, or self-affliction... I aint coming at you cus I think you're a loser, im coming at you because I think your feelings are misguided and I want to help you see to flaws in your thinking. I only speak from my own experience. Ive dealt with severe depression and been around others who had cases 100x worse than mines. The only reason I didnt finish off my drug overdose and end it is cus I
1 thought about my mom
2 knew I still had 1 option left and it was to call a hotline and check myself into a mental hospital.

I consider myself a lucky one because despite the bad shape I was in, I was still in a state to where I could dig deep enough to go get help. I spent months rehabbing and still found myself relapsing into depression but I still kept moving forward. For others, it's not even an option they present to themselves. Depression is more than just a collection of negative thoughts, it alters the chemistry in the brain and literally changes the physical makeup of it. The only solution for some is intense psychotherapy and medication and sometimes even that isnt enough. But like i said earlier, life is too hard and we humans are too fragile to ever look at something simple and say something like this is right or wrong. Whose to say that we'd make a different decision in the same situation?

Just my 2 cents...

Last edited by down2earth; 05-02-2012 at 04:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #408
theFREAK 3683 heat pts3683
space
space
$53,734 | Props total: 38598 38598
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
It doesn't mean he didn't have any, but the late, great Junior Seau never was listed on an NFL Injury report as having a concussion.
 6 years ago '10        #409
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
man what a way to start my day, its 6:40 am over here and i wake up to this...
 6 years ago '09        #410
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 theFREAK said:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
It doesn't mean he didn't have any, but the late, great Junior Seau never was listed on an NFL Injury report as having a concussion.
time to investigate.
 6 years ago '10        #411
quan3106 88 heat pts88 OP
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
 Pistol Peter said:
i was robbed of my hot topic
Mine was first and your title was misleading...wasnt no shoot out...
 6 years ago '05        #412
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
r.i.p to a cool dude
 6 years ago '07        #413
space
space
 quan3106 said:
Mine was first and your title was misleading...wasnt no shoot out...
mine had more pages than yours before they merged it
 6 years ago '10        #414
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
mine had more pages than yours before they merged it
When They Merge topics they go by time of post...mine was first...Yours had more pages cuz u said it was a shootout like it was some Rambo sh*t...mine had more info and was updated....I Win

We all lose cuz of the death of a Legend tho...
 6 years ago '07        #415
space
space
 quan3106 said:
When They Merge topics they go by time of post...mine was first...Yours had more pages cuz u said it was a shootout like it was some Rambo sh*t...mine had more info and was updated....I Win

We all lose cuz of the death of a Legend tho...
fair enough...next time though...we split it 50/50

rip seau
 6 years ago '06        #416
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
dam. RIP....
 6 years ago '07        #417
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,569 | Props total: 43723 43723
@ down2earth. what were you depressed about if you don't mind me asking? girl problems, family problems or what?

also, how did you get through it?
 6 years ago '06        #418
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
This is crazy. Never know the demons or what anyone is dealing with. R.I.P to the man
 6 years ago '10        #419
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
fair enough...next time though...we split it 50/50

rip seau

[pic - click to view]

Always had respect for him...
 6 years ago '04        #420
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
the anti-suicide idiots in here are really showing their ignorance. depression is a real issue, rooting in real, physical malfunctioning of the brain that induces one to wanna do something that damn crazy. what i dont get is, if suicide is "never an option", whats the difference between this and euthanasia? people suffer body wide 3rd degree burns, whole body paralysis, and plenty of other painful illnesses and ppl accept that they have a right to die and rid themselves of that kind of pain. what would make brain damage induced depression any different? in fact, when the brain is damaged, there is little to no chance of recovering from that because brain cells in the brain dont regenerate once damaged, and in the TINY amount of cases they do, the proper synaptic connections are never the same or as efficient. but no ppl wanna imposed what THEY THINK depression is, or the minute depressions they have experienced on ppl have really put themselves out there in ways they never have or could. its sickening that everyone feels entitled to talk about things they know nothing about and judge ppl. this guy had a real problem and im sure he thought of all those things before he pulled that trigger as any human would.

The real issue here is post football trauma that needs to be investigated and the necessary changes need to be made to protect these guys. many of you are the same ones calling these dudes pussies and sh*t because of rule changes just so you can watch ppl get lit up on sportscenter highlights, when they are sacrificing their bodies. yeah they make money, but sometimes it takes a while to see the side effects of that kind of occupation, which may or may not be worth what they get paid. Then, what gets me is, how can ppl make the argument that he didnt care for his family by doing what he did? if the guy was having mental illnesses, who is to say he wouldnt have become violent towards his family and friends out of frustration? if he had k!lled his wife or kids as a result of depression and the resultant anger issues and flare ups, what would you say then? altruism, even suicide is a built in mechanism in many developed animals, its not uniquely human and is done for many reasons, including apparent depression. so this isnt just someone drumming up something being selfish, this is someone who was analyzing his state of being, his self worth, and his worth to the ppl important to him and making the ultimate decision.

its sad but he could have save the lives of several other ppl, including his family, and maybe by sacrificing himself, he can save some of these young players from a similar fate and institute some rule changes on his behalf through research. this is just a part of a bigger process and this theme is prevalent in several other arenas. i was just watching a film in my human bio class on the effect of nonylphenols and other compounds that we have been using in the environment that we thought were saife but only until YEARS laters we started to see how estrogenous compounds were causing hermaphroditism in animals and probably causing similar sh*t in humans and inducing hormone driven cancers. the point is, the research has to be done and this is phase. this stuff takes time. it sucks because we love these guys, but it is what it is, and we have to put it perspective and not just use this stuff to judge ppl to feel better about ourselves. im out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy