most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2012, 03:45 PM         #361
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
And to everyone who may have been offended.....

I knew a dude that commited suicide when I was younger. His mother was the one that found him hanging. She slowly lost her mind and has been in the insane asylum for the last 15 years. Her other 2 kids were put in foster homes.

Ever since then my stance on suicide has changed.

I'm mad at Junior. Seriously. I know depression is deep but when you have a mother who loves you how could you do this to her? Toi yourself? To your children???

I just don't get it and I am really mad at him right now.
Until you lived in that persons shoes, you have no right to speak on their decisions. Every death is a tragedy, there are just as many moms who have gone crazy after their child died as an infant.

And regardless of your opinion on the matter, the day someone dies is not the day to express any negative feelings towards them. If you have nothing remotely positive to say, keep that for another day.
 05-02-2012, 03:46 PM         #362
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:
Palogee is obviously just jealous of the attention and love Seau is receiving

Don't be mad because if you offed yourself all your mom would have to say is "that boy is near 40 and still posts on boxden 30 times a day"

Face it, you spend your time telling stories to 20 year olds on SnR

If you died tonight the only thing that would change is boxden's bandwidth

I wouldn't expect you to understand mental diseases if you're 35 and in college. You're probably autistic and no one told You
One thing is for sure though. My mother won't ever feel the pain of her son k!lling himself.

And for the record... Plenty of professionals go to college in their 30's. Especially when they are expanding on previous work experience. Just sayin.
 6 years ago '04        #363
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Dangerously said:
Oh God, Max and Marcellus are on the radio talking about death. This is the first time I'm hearing Max talk about his brother Sam's murder.
you got a link?
 05-02-2012, 03:47 PM         #364
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
lol @ being mad at n*ggas you don't know

lol @ being 35 and mad at n*ggas you don't know

lol @ being 35 with 5 kids and mad at n*ggas you don't know

lol @ being still in college while you 35 with 7 kids mad at n*ggas you don't know

palogee such a lame
Yet you keep pictures of men you don't know in your bookmarks... And I'm the lame.
 05-02-2012, 03:49 PM         #365
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Until you lived in that persons shoes, you have no right to speak on their decisions. Every death is a tragedy, there are just as many moms who have gone crazy after their child died as an infant.

And regardless of your opinion on the matter, the day someone dies is not the day to express any negative feelings towards them. If you have nothing remotely positive to say, keep that for another day.
Are you comparing the death of an infant who had no control to a suicide man????

Maybe I read it wrong but I'm lost.

As I said. Junior Saue was a symbol of power. And single handedly let the world know Somoans belong on the football field. I just can't believe he did this.

And it hurts to see his mom like that.
 05-02-2012, 03:50 PM         #366
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Oh God, Max and Marcellus are on the radio talking about death. This is the first time I'm hearing Max talk about his brother Sam's murder.

[video - click to view]

They took the video off Youtube.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 05-02-2012 at 03:52 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #367
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
This happens every day, it happens in the Army, etc this is a part of every day life.

Some people don't have the guts to take themselves out of life, even though they go through life

with the same routine, same story, same life and its distractions etc, thinking life is forever.
 05-02-2012, 03:51 PM         #368
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Are you comparing the death of an infant who had no control to a suicide man????

Maybe I read it wrong but I'm lost.

As I said. Junior Saue was a symbol of power. And single handedly let the world know Somoans belong on the football field. I just can't believe he did this.

And it hurts to see his mom like that.
I'm comparing how the death of a child can shatter a parents life no matter what the cause of death was.

If he died in a car accident, you think his mom wouldn't be out there crying right now?
 05-02-2012, 03:51 PM         #369
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
actually i just go back to your thread about "making pussies talk" and copy it, lame

ol short bus a.ss just now getting to college and you 36

n*gga you old enough to be my dad and im past you in life

and you got 4 kids that you dont take care of you dead beat a.ss lame tryn kick knowledge, why dont you kick your kids a check you lame
35, 36, 37, 38....

Either you have fat fingers, can't read or can't get your lies straight. Which is it?
 05-02-2012, 03:52 PM         #370
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I'm comparing how the death of a child can shatter a parents life no matter what the cause of death was.

If he died in a car accident, you think his mom wouldn't be out there crying right now?
That pain would be different. A car accident is an accident.

suicide is a deliberate act.
 6 years ago '05        #371
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
 palogee said:
And to everyone who may have been offended.....

I knew a dude that commited suicide when I was younger. His mother was the one that found him hanging. She slowly lost her mind and has been in the insane asylum for the last 15 years. Her other 2 kids were put in foster homes.

Ever since then my stance on suicide has changed.

I'm mad at Junior. Seriously. I know depression is deep but when you have a mother who loves you how could you do this to her? Toi yourself? To your children???

I just don't get it and I am really mad at him right now.
its was not the best timing w/the pic

but cmon we really showing this much sympathy for someone who committed suicide

Dude took his own life thats a No No in my religion

Crazy story thou i had a Co worker that committed suicide at work

he stayed back and hang his self in the back of the Work shop he sad he was going to work late ,he found out his wife was Cheating on him and wanted a Divorce

Next morning when we opened the shop i notice Some thing was hanging on a rope in the back

that sh*t took a toll on me for months. i don't fell sorry that he did that to himself but he was a good guy. I felt sorry for the reason he k!lled hisself
 6 years ago '05        #372
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,396 | Props total: 292 292
RIP
 6 years ago '04        #373
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 4066 4066
There are alot of sick people in this world .
 05-02-2012, 03:55 PM         #374
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:

he stayed back and hang his self in the back of the Work shop he sad he was going to work late ,he found out his wife was Cheating on him and wanted a Divorce

Next morning when we opened the shop i notice Some thing was hanging on a rope in the back it that sh*t took a toll on me for months.
The pic was out of line. Truth be told that was one of the pics I used instead of a

So yeah my bad... At first I thought it was a rumor till I saw that video of his mom.
 6 years ago '08        #375
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 White Face said:

lol @ being still in college while you 35 with 7 kids mad at n*ggas you don't know
I saw 40 years old ladies and men in college before, progressing and learning doesn't have a time limit, I remember when I graduated their was a 75 year old lady getting her Diploma she got a standing ovation.
 6 years ago '10        #376
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
damn it junior...shouldn't have took your own life. i feel bad for his moms though
 6 years ago '06        #377
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
damn..thats fu*ked up...
 05-02-2012, 03:56 PM         #378
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
you got a link?
 05-02-2012, 03:56 PM         #379
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:

Next morning when we opened the shop i notice Some thing was hanging on a rope in the back

that sh*t took a toll on me for months. i don't fell sorry that he did that to himself but he was a good guy. I felt sorry for the reason he k!lled hisself

Wow man... I guess I just think of the people that are affected by the suicide more than I do the person that is dead. They wanted out of the pain/problems/suffering and they got it. Now the living has to suffer.

I just think thats fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '10        #380
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15734 15734
 The N said:
I saw 40 years old ladies and men in college before, progressing and learning doesn't have a time limit, I remember when I graduate their was a 75 year old lady getting her Diploma she got a standing ovation.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy