Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2012, 03:38 PM         #341
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Henry said:
I usually don't feel bad for guys who commit suicide, but seeing his mom just made me

My heart goes out to her. She's gotta bury her son and live with the guilt that she failed him somehow. None of you muthafu*kas even thinking about that.
 6 years ago '05        #343
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 theFREAK said:
The Oakland Raiders @RAIDERS
We are deeply saddened by the news of the passing of Junior Seau. Juniorís great passion, intensity and love for the game were evident every time he stepped on the football field. He was a formidable competitor who left an indelible mark on the game of football. We extend our most sincere condolences to his family and the Charger organization.
Now thats Nice to see
 6 years ago '05        #344
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Brendon Ayanbadejo
‏ @brendon310
Follow

Jr Seau asked in his suicide letter that his brain be researched to prevent tragic incidents from happening to NFL retirees #champion
 05-02-2012, 03:39 PM         #345
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
I'm laying next to my girl right now laughing at your ugly a.ss

you a lame, got take care of your kids mang

[pic - click to view]

on a penpal site trolling for pus*y, lame a.ss nugga

Sure you are:lachen001:

And everyone look at the dates please...

I used to do music and that was one site I used to try and promote internationally.

Sandy you're a loser.
 6 years ago '06        #346
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:
You think I want him to rest in peace after seein him put his mom through this????

I mean did you even have the heart to watch it?????

You know what??? My bad.

You did what you had to do Junior. You were a leader on the field and I should just forget how you went out and focus on the good times. I apologize those I offend.
Im telling you it's not your place to place an opinion either way. You were no factor in his life and you sure as hell havent done sh*t to make the situation better. You sure as hell didnt do anything to prevent it nor would you know how to deal with it ya damn self!

If you really believe that suicide is some coward sh*t then how about you put your money where your mouth is and go help somebody dealing with severe depression. Go see for yourself just how difficult it is then come back and see if you still feel the same way. Until then, just shut the fu*k up and stay in your lane...
 6 years ago '06        #347
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 palogee said:
Hey man... If you gonna sh*t on one you gotta sh*t on them all...

But because he's a football player that was on TV its different. Regular everyday folks who didn't make millions of dollars don't have the right to quit. They get ripped on with no repercussions.

The fickle nature of Boxden....
Anyone who talks sh*t or tries to poke fun at another persons death is scum. Boxden is full of idiot who do this, but you're no better for your comments and posting that tasteless picture. Doesn't matter who the person is, respect their lives and their families or don't say anything at all.
 6 years ago '10        #348
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-02-2012, 03:41 PM         #349
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Palo, there's a time and a place Fam.
 6 years ago '10        #351
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
 palogee said:
Hey man... If you gonna sh*t on one you gotta sh*t on them all...

But because he's a football player that was on TV its different. Regular everyday folks who didn't make millions of dollars don't have the right to quit. They get ripped on with no repercussions.

The fickle nature of Boxden....
I get exactly where you are coming from, but what was the need for the picture? Unfortunately I have known several people who have committed suicide, yes i get angry every single time, becasue it isnt fair to the people left behind. There is still no reason to be joking about the sh*t in any kind of way. Not once have I joked about it. Again i understand your point, but there is just no reason fro that post bruh.
 6 years ago '07        #352
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,512 | Props total: 43670 43670
 FalconBuddha said:
Brendon Ayanbadejo
‏ @brendon310
Follow

Jr Seau asked in his suicide letter that his brain be researched to prevent tragic incidents from happening to NFL retirees #champion
damn...
 05-02-2012, 03:42 PM         #353
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to everyone who may have been offended.....

I knew a dude that commited suicide when I was younger. His mother was the one that found him hanging. She slowly lost her mind and has been in the insane asylum for the last 15 years. Her other 2 kids were put in foster homes.

Ever since then my stance on suicide has changed.

I'm mad at Junior. Seriously. I know depression is deep but when you have a mother who loves you how could you do this to her? Toi yourself? To your children???

I just don't get it and I am really mad at him right now.
 6 years ago '10        #354
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 palogee said:
You obviosly aren't paying attention to what I am saying. Just name calling and jumping the bullsh*t pity party band wagon.

And how the fu*k do you go from "MORE IGNORANT sh*t FROM PALO" to "You usually have insightful sh*t to say"????

Fickle nature of Boxden.

If I am that depressed I go to my family. I have in the past and will again. I love them too much. And even though I may have all the problems in the world they are MY problems and as a man I must deal with them.

If you want to just talk sh*t to fam do it. Stop looking for an excuse.

Your manhood just wont allow you to see your errors huh? Ever heard of the old saying "wrong way to say the right thing" "saying the right thing in the wrong way"
It's plenty that agree with your logic on sucide, I even agree but you took time to google, copy, and paste the pic before his body went cold. That was disgusting! That Trayvoning meme is disgusting as well but I can a.ssure you that was made by a devil showing his hate for ******s via meme. You're better than that right?

You talk about his mother's grief and the pain he caused her and the rest of his family but how do you think they would feel about you posting that pic? Seriously? I know as a man it's hard to admit when you're wrong, either admit it or fall back. Jus sayin
 6 years ago '10        #355
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
n*ggas going in on palo in here too?

What happened homie?

This sh*t cray though. I loved dude and was happy as hell when he came to NE. As someone who struggled with actual clinical depression and suicidal thoughts..... Damn.....

6 years ago '04        #356
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 ST21 said:
damn...
yup that's what i thought
 6 years ago '06        #357
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
Palogee is obviously just jealous of the attention and love Seau is receiving

Don't be mad because if you offed yourself all your mom would have to say is "that boy is near 40 and still posts on boxden 30 times a day"

Face it, you spend your time telling stories to 20 year olds on SnR

If you died tonight the only thing that would change is boxden's bandwidth

I wouldn't expect you to understand mental diseases if you're 35 and in college. You're probably autistic and no one told You
 05-02-2012, 03:44 PM         #358
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man RIP Seau....

come home to some bad news.

6 years ago '11        #359
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,242 | Props total: 17664 17664
 FalconBuddha said:
Brendon Ayanbadejo
‏ @brendon310
Follow

There you go. his NFL career (and maybe some steroid use)caused the issues, thats why since he felt compelled to do it he shot him self in the heart. One last option for a man who otherwise felt he had none. We must get to the bottom of this sh*t yo.
 05-02-2012, 03:45 PM         #360
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh God, Max and Marcellus are on the radio talking about death. This is the first time I'm hearing Max talk about his brother Sam's murder.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy