Junior Seau Dead in Apparent Su!cide

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #301
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
marcell wiley :( damn
 05-02-2012, 03:16 PM         #302
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p
 05-02-2012, 03:16 PM         #303
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 down2earth said:
Palo, I don't wanna go in on you because I know you're a pretty deep dude and a smart guy from your posts in the S&R section so ima respectfully tell you that you're wrong and you need to fall back on this one. Depression is not a simple black/white issue. There are so many levels and don't be like the ignorant dudes who wanna talk about sh*t they don't know. If you wanna make a difference, study psychology and volunteer at a mental hospital. And fyi, a lot of times a person with severe depression commits suicide because they do think about their loved ones and feel like their life is a burden for them. Just something to think about...
Isn't the bolded the definition of selfish???
 6 years ago '06        #304
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 97 97
Damn Marcellus
 6 years ago '04        #305
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
so sad man... one of my favorite players as a young kid.
 05-02-2012, 03:18 PM         #306
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not even a punk, but watching Marcellus Wiley, one of the strongest dudes on ESPN damn near break down in tears...I'm really fu*ked up off of that alone. Marcellus said once he heard about it, he texted Junior because he didn't believe it.
 6 years ago '11        #307
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17712 17712
 palogee said:
I saw him as a leader my whole life!

As a somoan coming into a game dominated by blacks and whites he was a force to be reckoned with. I love what he did on the field from his leadership to his never say die attitude on defense. He was always a draft pick when I played madden.

Now he goes out like this????

I'm fu*kin pissed at this dude. What kind of message does this send? What about his kids? What about the people that found him? What aboput the ccries, tears and anguish that will be experienced at this funeral.

Difference between me and you.... I am concerned with the people who haven't given up.

Quitters get no respect!

MLK didn't commit suicide. Nor did Ghandi, Malcolm X or Mandela. ALL of them had it way worse than him and neither of them made the money Junior made.

Sorry if that makes me cold hearted but I do not respect suicide at all.
I feel what you're saying, but what I'm saying is until you have taken the brain damage he may have taken over a career, you can never step in his shoes. I don't condone suicide, but I would rather figure out what made life so unbearable for him rather than harp on his cowardice. for anybody to consider suicide there may be issues that are on the verge of unfixable. We have to treat this as a teachable moment, and now that suicide has hit home, figure out how to prevent it
 05-02-2012, 03:18 PM         #308
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah nah nah I get it. We can laugh at Trayvon, put datass smileys on young girls who get k!lled or fu*ked with, talk sh*t about mentally retarded people, laugh at people being k!lled in wars, slick comments about all the r*pes in Africa.....

But the world is coming down on me because I did this????

:smh Only on fu*king Boxden.

Truth be told. I dropped that picture just to show how fu*king fickle this site can be.
 6 years ago '10        #309
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9898 9898
Very classy by Marcellus

Sad..
 6 years ago '10        #310
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598
 6 years ago '04        #311
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,058 | Props total: 33871 33871
Marcellus Wiley on ESPN right now...

6 years ago '08        #312
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 19 19
 palogee said:
Out of all the sh*t I have seen said about Trayvon Martin..... Meme's, gifs and all kinds of punch lines.... Even though he was k!lled for walking down the street and you seriously wanna get on me for this????? Really fam???

I guess I don't understand your point. This is Boxden. I have seen everything from peoples mothers pics put on here to people personal lives fu*ked with.

Now you want to brand me the devil??? Man fu*k you!!!!
Its eagles and giant fans your dealing with, they cry for everything just save your energy and quit responding to them. I agree with suicide being a cowards act. BTW Funny Pic
 05-02-2012, 03:20 PM         #313
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
supposedly he tried more than once. nobody tried to help him?
Hearing Marcellus talk, it sounds like he got a lot of help afterward.
 05-02-2012, 03:20 PM         #314
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem....

rip to my uso seau ....
 6 years ago '05        #315
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0

Ill never forget how happy I was when he came to New England. R.I.P. Junior
 6 years ago '06        #316
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 justinjones said:
supposedly he tried more than once. nobody tried to help him?
that's what im saying. After the first attempt someone should have come to him and checked him into therapy. There is NO EXCUSE for none of his loved ones to not try to get him help. There is only so much you can do when your hanging off a cliff by a thread...
 05-02-2012, 03:20 PM         #317
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
More ignorant sh*t from Palogee.

sh*t is weird because youalways have insightful things in the SNR but I've only ever seen stupidity from you in other boards.

The sad thing is that it's attitudes like yours that prevent young black men from seeking help for mental disease...
You obviosly aren't paying attention to what I am saying. Just name calling and jumping the bullsh*t pity party band wagon.

And how the fu*k do you go from "MORE IGNORANT sh*t FROM PALO" to "You usually have insightful sh*t to say"????

Fickle nature of Boxden.

If I am that depressed I go to my family. I have in the past and will again. I love them too much. And even though I may have all the problems in the world they are MY problems and as a man I must deal with them.

If you want to just talk sh*t to fam do it. Stop looking for an excuse.
 6 years ago '04        #318
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
damn damn damn why!!!!!!!!!
 05-02-2012, 03:21 PM         #319
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k, I can't even look at the TV with Marcellus right now. Can't even. That dude is who I look to for gravity on this network...seeing him like this. Jesus.

I've gotta listen to his shows with Max again.
 6 years ago '04        #320
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
u aint lyin man sad as fu*k wow
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy