Junior Seau Dead in Apparent Su!cide

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #281
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
 palogee said:
stop!!!!!!

DID YOU SELFISH MOTHERfu*kERS NOT SEE WHAT HIS MOTHER IS GOING THROUGH!?!?!?!?!?!?

Look at this sh*t!!!! Look at what his mother is going through!!!! Look at what she now has to deal with beacause he wanted to end it all!!!! Think he gave a flying fu*k about her feelings when he pulled that trigger?????

FOH!!!!!!!

My heart goes to his mother, children and rest of the family. They are the ones in pain now.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
So because I don't make or endorse some unnecessary joke, I don't care about his mother? Is this your way at getting back at Seau? I truly believe he was going through some things that you will never understand, and he reached his limit. Don't worry about it, you have no such problems so its best to say nothing rather than be distasteful.
 6 years ago '07        #282
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
i'm calling BS on the suicide part. they said the wound was in the chest. if you're trying to k!ll yourself why would you shoot yourself in the chest?

someone shot him imo.
 6 years ago '06        #283
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
r.i.p
 6 years ago '07        #284
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 down2earth said:
Thanks man. A year of therapy, days of meditation, positive thinking, and nonstop f!ghting is how I got through my deal. I don't know why Junior didn't check himself into therapy cus that definetly helps. Meds work to a degree but if you don't get past the demons and issues that haunt you, you'll never make progress.
No problem good stuff. I know its day to day, keep it up.
 6 years ago '08        #285
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 lboog1423 said:
this is one reason y i have no respect for suicides. You dont realize the uneccesary pain you leave the loved ones you leave behind
exactly
 6 years ago '10        #286
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20788 20788
 palogee said:
I'm not defending sh*t B!!!
My heart stopped seeing his mother like that.

Maybe I love my mother too much because I would NEVER put her through this.

suicide is a cowards way out and I no longer have any respect for him. Do you have any idea what this woman is feeling right now??? "Why didn't he just come home to his mother!?!?!?" is what she is thinking!!!!!

You're not understanding the point bruh.

It's one thing to feel adamant that suicide is for cowards but to post a *dead* picture with him on the field as a joke?

How could you not understand why people are pissed at you?
 6 years ago '04        #287
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,041 | Props total: 33762 33762
[quote
[pic - click to view]

Don't do that fam, wear his jersey/hat if you wanna show respect. [/quote]

Yeah you're right.
 6 years ago '06        #288
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 442 442
 Sabotage said:
26 but i also have no respect for him. acting all high and mighty like youve never laughed at fu*ked up sh*t. shut the fu*k up
you over here tryin to justify being a bi*ch?? ima let that ride out then
 6 years ago '04        #289
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
mort just brought that picture up
 05-02-2012, 03:11 PM         #290
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t

rest in peace
 6 years ago '11        #291
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
Some intensely real sh*t is going on in this thread, but even though emotions are high, discussions like these are the only way a mutual understanding about suicide will happen. I hate that it takes something like this for these convos to start, but ppls lives that we personally know can be saved if we treat it beforehand as serious as we make it to be after the fact.
 6 years ago '04        #292
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 palogee said:

[pic - click to view]

Somebody needs to
[pic - click to view]

tha dog sh*t outta you homie.......
 05-02-2012, 03:12 PM         #293
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
So because I don't make or endorse some unnecessary joke, I don't care about his mother? Is this your way at getting back at Seau? I truly believe he was going through some things that you will never understand, and he reached his limit. Don't worry about it, you have no such problems so its best to say nothing rather than be distasteful.
I saw him as a leader my whole life!

As a somoan coming into a game dominated by blacks and whites he was a force to be reckoned with. I love what he did on the field from his leadership to his never say die attitude on defense. He was always a draft pick when I played madden.

Now he goes out like this????

I'm fu*kin pissed at this dude. What kind of message does this send? What about his kids? What about the people that found him? What aboput the ccries, tears and anguish that will be experienced at this funeral.

Difference between me and you.... I am concerned with the people who haven't given up.

Quitters get no respect!

MLK didn't commit suicide. Nor did Ghandi, Malcolm X or Mandela. ALL of them had it way worse than him and neither of them made the money Junior made.

Sorry if that makes me cold hearted but I do not respect suicide at all.
 6 years ago '04        #294
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 ST21 said:
i'm calling BS on the suicide part. they said the wound was in the chest. if you're trying to k!ll yourself why would you shoot yourself in the chest?

someone shot him imo.

that one football player a couple of years back shot himself in the chest so they could study his brain so you never know
 6 years ago '11        #295
gOomba4lyfe 6 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
Damn RIP...
 6 years ago '06        #296
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:
stop!!!!!!

DID YOU SELFISH MOTHERfu*kERS NOT SEE WHAT HIS MOTHER IS GOING THROUGH!?!?!?!?!?!?

Look at this sh*t!!!! Look at what his mother is going through!!!! Look at what she now has to deal with beacause he wanted to end it all!!!! Think he gave a flying fu*k about her feelings when he pulled that trigger?????

FOH!!!!!!!

My heart goes to his mother, children and rest of the family. They are the ones in pain now.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Palo, I don't wanna go in on you because I know you're a pretty deep dude and a smart guy from your posts in the S&R section so ima respectfully tell you that you're wrong and you need to fall back on this one. Depression is not a simple black/white issue. There are so many levels and don't be like the ignorant dudes who wanna talk about sh*t they don't know. If you wanna make a difference, study psychology and volunteer at a mental hospital. And fyi, a lot of times a person with severe depression commits suicide because they do think about their loved ones and feel like their life is a burden for them. Just something to think about...
 6 years ago '04        #297
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
The NFL has blood on it's hands.
 05-02-2012, 03:14 PM         #298
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

You're not understanding the point bruh.

It's one thing to feel adamant that suicide is for cowards but to post a *dead* picture with him on the field as a joke?

How could you not understand why people are pissed at you?
Out of all the sh*t I have seen said about Trayvon Martin..... Meme's, gifs and all kinds of punch lines.... Even though he was k!lled for walking down the street and you seriously wanna get on me for this????? Really fam???

I guess I don't understand your point. This is Boxden. I have seen everything from peoples mothers pics put on here to people personal lives fu*ked with.

Now you want to brand me the devil??? Man fu*k you!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #299
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
supposedly he tried more than once. nobody tried to help him?
 6 years ago '04        #300
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
goddamn. RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy