Saints player suspensions: Vilma - Season, Fujita - 3 games, W. Smith - 4 games, Hargrove - 8 games

most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
N O Reppa17th 
space
avatar space
space
$59 | Props total: 29 29
 Bronxbombers said:
thats what u fucckers get
Its all gravy bruh, even Goodell can't stop us from being a Superbowl contender. With our offense and an improved defense we'll be droppin fo fifs again this year ya heard meh!!
 6 years ago '07        #122
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$6,146 | Props total: 1596 1596
Nice Chiefs play the Saints week 3.
 6 years ago '05        #123
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
I dont understand how people/players are actually trying to defend these players.

Yes, you are supposed to hit people hard and scare the offense.
But you're not supposed to target parts of the body to end players seasons
and possibly their careers. So get the fu*k outta here with that.

Outside of football, that would be considered a crime under law.

And people saying they dont have evidence they have audio tapes
and personal testimony, etc. Not to mention, did you watch the Vikings - Saints
NFC championship game?? They went hi-low on Favre like 7 times which is
clearly stated as a penalty. Just because the refs didnt catch or call it, doesn't
make it clean or right.

And for those petitioning for the NFLPA to step in..
Im pretty sure (not positive) but I think Goodell threw it in the
NFLPA's face and asked for their recommendation on the
situation. So from my understanding, they had input on the
suspensions as well.
Not condoning the bounties or fussin' about suspensions, but Favre got hi-lowed once not seven times. Yeah he took questionable shots and guys were fined and/or penalized for those shots......some not called too. Im OK with the results of the entire situation, just ready to move on wont cry about spilled milk.......but hi-lowed 7 times.
 6 years ago '07        #124
jayyast 
space
avatar space
space
$471 | Props total: 129 129
fug it then all that did was add a little emotion to our season and a reason to fu*k the league up again this season...15-1 and goin to the ship and im giving that 1 to cam newton everybody else getn smashed ... damn im ready for football season
 6 years ago '07        #125
jayyast 
space
avatar space
space
$471 | Props total: 129 129
we esp smashin the dirty birds ... we been fryin they a.ss for a while now i dont know why they even show up in these saints threads lol
 05-02-2012, 03:12 PM         #126
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saintaholic said:
Not condoning the bounties or fussin' about suspensions, but Favre got hi-lowed once not seven times. Yeah he took questionable shots and guys were fined and/or penalized for those shots......some not called too. Im OK with the results of the entire situation, just ready to move on wont cry about spilled milk.......but hi-lowed 7 times.
Ok, I might have exaggerated with 7
But it was definitely not 1. Thats just some homer sh*t right there

I watched that game, as well as the Cardinals game.. and because Ive been a lifetime
Packer fan, I was obviously a fan of Favre and pulling for him..
but I IMMEDIATELY said something to the people around me about how something
was going on. I could tell. There were some excessive and serious shots being taken.
I remember the picture Favre posted on his website like the day after the game..
and essentially half his body was black and blue.

I the fact that you accept the penalties though, and are ready to move on.
They could have been a little lighter on the penalties, but it could also have been worse
 6 years ago '11        #127
case sensitive 
space
avatar space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 360 360
if im an 8+ year vet and they suspend me a year i'm hanging my hat up. esp for some dumb sh*t like this. fu*k the nfl.
 6 years ago '04        #128
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,373 | Props total: 7007 7007
 Saintaholic said:
Aw be quiet 2 points :lachen001:
old news =

new news =
 6 years ago '09        #129
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
I think Vilma should have got a half season, not the whole year, but we all know Goodell don't play.
 6 years ago '04        #130
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Ok, I might have exaggerated with 7
But it was definitely not 1. Thats just some homer sh*t right there

I watched that game, as well as the Cardinals game.. and because Ive been a lifetime
Packer fan, I was obviously a fan of Favre and pulling for him..
but I IMMEDIATELY said something to the people around me about how something
was going on. I could tell. There were some excessive and serious shots being taken.
I remember the picture Favre posted on his website like the day after the game..
and essentially half his body was black and blue.

I the fact that you accept the penalties though, and are ready to move on.
They could have been a little lighter on the penalties, but it could also have been worse
it actually was just 1. at homer sh*t, i implore u to find highlights of more than 1.
 05-02-2012, 04:23 PM         #131
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Vilma??!! Damn. I think they'll be alright though.
 6 years ago '04        #132
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 RoB J34 said:
They said Vilma was offering money to knock Kurt Warner out


Then to knock farve out
Those are the key words.....They said.....Sh*t sounds like recess.......They said you wanted to f!ght me....Lmao.....Show me some evidence........
 6 years ago '05        #133
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Ok, I might have exaggerated with 7
But it was definitely not 1. Thats just some homer sh*t right there

I watched that game, as well as the Cardinals game.. and because Ive been a lifetime
Packer fan, I was obviously a fan of Favre and pulling for him..
but I IMMEDIATELY said something to the people around me about how something
was going on. I could tell. There were some excessive and serious shots being taken.
I remember the picture Favre posted on his website like the day after the game..
and essentially half his body was black and blue.

I the fact that you accept the penalties though, and are ready to move on.
They could have been a little lighter on the penalties, but it could also have been worse
Yeah there was something going on in that game...............a trip to the Super Bowl was on the line....remember I feel for Vilma though an entire year with no evidence, just hearsay. The Saints were already prepared to move on without him, but I just feel bad for the guy. Stay up JV
 6 years ago '05        #134
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,141 | Props total: 998 998
we understand yall needed some money to curve these lawsuits from old players. its all good go ahead and use us as the fall guys. you're not cleaning up the sport because 31 other teams was in on this sh*t too but it's all good we understand.
 6 years ago '05        #135
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
old news =

new news =
Hey there's a 3 point minimum to post in this thread. :lachen001:
 6 years ago '04        #136
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
I dont understand how people/players are actually trying to defend these players.

Yes, you are supposed to hit people hard and scare the offense.
But you're not supposed to target parts of the body to end players seasons
and possibly their careers. So get the fu*k outta here with that.

Outside of football, that would be considered a crime under law.

And people saying they dont have evidence they have audio tapes
and personal testimony, etc. Not to mention, did you watch the Vikings - Saints
NFC championship game?? They went hi-low on Favre like 7 times which is
clearly stated as a penalty. Just because the refs didnt catch or call it, doesn't
make it clean or right.

And for those petitioning for the NFLPA to step in..
Im pretty sure (not positive) but I think Goodell threw it in the
NFLPA's face and asked for their recommendation on the
situation. So from my understanding, they had input on the
suspensions as well.
Coming from a person that probably used to get the sh*t knocked out of em in practice.....IF you had the heart to even play football judging by this soft a** "take dodgeball out of gym class" like response........Smh The only thing they have is the pregame speech from Williams thats concrete. The rest is HERESAY bruh.... but honestly our middle school coach's speeches were waaaaaaaaaay worse than that speech. The NFL is getting softer by the day.......


Last edited by CA$H MONEY; 05-02-2012 at 05:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #137
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Gater said:
fu*k the saints
Hey hey 3 point minimum to participate.


2 points

I bet the Falcons players cant even stay at the Four Points Sheraton now when they travel.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 05-02-2012 at 05:53 PM..
 05-02-2012, 05:49 PM         #138
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Saints fans really believe The sh*t they be saying in here??

Losing your BEST defensive player and defensive QB for the whole year is HUGE and Lofton is no where close to Vilma.
Vilma isn't our BEST defensive player, you dummy.
 05-02-2012, 05:52 PM         #139
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gater said:
fu*k the saints
Fukk you, you jheri curl drippin, raccoon chasing, high heel wearing, Falc*nt rooting f*ggit.
 6 years ago '04        #140
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,373 | Props total: 7007 7007
 Saintaholic said:
Hey there's a 3 point minimum to post in this thread. :lachen001:
 Saintaholic said:
Hey hey 3 point minimum to participate.


2 points

I bet the Falcons players cant even stay at the Four Points Sheraton now when they travel.
dont make me mad it was last year but now yall got ya own problems to take care of this year
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
I will marry this woman for real.
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL Terrell Owens claims to have ‘big-time news’ about potential NFL comeback
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
113 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy