MMG Press Conference Today At 1pm EST / 10am PST (Live Stream)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2012, 05:23 PM         #341
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
n*gga pr0nstars workethic are crazy too

This n*ggas posts always make me roll LMAO
 05-02-2012, 05:25 PM         #342
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
235 word post?

Im not a fan of homo-eroticism but I see you managed to begin and end your post with homos3xual references/fantasies. Dissapointed

Lets think like the C.E.O's do:

99% of HiipHop albums dont go Gold in this era but Ross has 3 Gold albums in the last 7 years with one nearly Gold. Def Jam is pleased.

Wale had the #9 best selling HipHop album of 2011 and in this climate thats enough tp make Lyor Cohen smile and Warner Brothers is pleased.

MMG is not overhyped they just do an excellent job at promoting/marketing their artists and there brand.

Its not easy running a label, you have to know how to market your artists and what demographics to promote your artists to and most importantly picking the right songs...

Ross may never go platinum but he will drop Hot music and continue to help other aspiring artists thrive in this industry.

Its easy to tell who's music the streets fu*k with, you can just go outside and listen or look at the faces in the crowd when you see footage of the shows, see who the "street-rappers" collab with...you know.

this just mite be the GOAT post on boxden
 6 years ago '11        #343
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Pleasure Boy said:
n*gga pr0nstars workethic are crazy too it doesnt necessarily make u the best... my argument is this, dont hype sh*t up thats not even that big... i swear these n*ggas jus called random people to that conference to make this n*gga look important... They treat Ross like the n*gga that won 8 grammies that sold 5mil in his 1st week... Imma tell you n*ggas 1 thing... A lie can only last for so long... Keep believing the hype
Everybody keeps saying the lie can only last so long, but its already out there that he was a CO, he's done nothing but get bigger since it came out, nobody cares about it.
 05-02-2012, 05:28 PM         #344
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
n*gga pr0nstars workethic are crazy too it doesnt necessarily make u the best... my argument is this, dont hype sh*t up thats not even that big... i swear these n*ggas jus called random people to that conference to make this n*gga look important... They treat Ross like the n*gga that won 8 grammies that sold 5mil in his 1st week... Imma tell you n*ggas 1 thing... A lie can only last for so long... Keep believing the hype

n*gga?
 6 years ago '04        #345
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Lyor Cohen Speaks On Ross "He has the biggest office in the world, The Streets"
Stopped reading after that
 6 years ago '12        #346
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
OMARION ‏ @1Omarion
#MaybachO is the family nickname ain't nothing change OMARION still the name.
Retweeted by TEFLON DON

He needed to say something, Maybach O been trending for 3-4 hrs #1 in the world
 6 years ago '12        #347
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:
235 word post?

Im not a fan of homo-eroticism but I see you managed to begin and end your post with homos3xual references/fantasies. Dissapointed

Lets think like the C.E.O's do:

99% of HiipHop albums dont go Gold in this era but Ross has 3 Gold albums in the last 7 years with one nearly Gold. Def Jam is pleased.

Wale had the #9 best selling HipHop album of 2011 and in this climate thats enough tp make Lyor Cohen smile and Warner Brothers is pleased.

MMG is not overhyped they just do an excellent job at promoting/marketing their artists and there brand.

Its not easy running a label, you have to know how to market your artists and what demographics to promote your artists to and most importantly picking the right songs...

Ross may never go platinum but he will drop Hot music and continue to help other aspiring artists thrive in this industry.

Its easy to tell who's music the streets fu*k with, you can just go outside and listen or look at the faces in the crowd when you see footage of the shows, see who the "street-rappers" collab with...you know.
so the people paying for the marketing dont expect any money from these artists??? You know what... Fucck the way your mind works... You'v reached mental hospital level for sucking police dicck, in your world marketing a product should make you less money... Grafted fucck your next reply!
 6 years ago '05        #348
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
so i didnt mess much
 6 years ago '12        #349
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so i didnt mess much
actuali you can click the play button and watch some good comedy... coz this was a joke
 6 years ago '04        #350
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3607 3607
so no Maybach Mase
 6 years ago '11        #351
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
...Aight not readin 19 pages of this. The notes said...

God Forgives I Don't Is Dark Story & Extremely Lyrical
Ross tryin to set the bar that high huh? Let's see how many n*ggas get duped into thinkin something is "lyrical" like they did with Tears of Joy. sh*t I even remember n*ggas sayin Ross kept up with Nas on Triple Beam Dreams

Before n*ggas say I'm hatin I've said this far too many times: I am a Ross fan. If this next album fails to deliver anything other than LYRICAL and not TECHNICAL sophistication I may have to give my fan card back...at least for his new sh*t.

I want old Ross back I really do. I highly doubt I get that though...
 05-02-2012, 07:04 PM         #352
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Rawse threw a conference just so a bunch of people can d!ckride him, and OMARION? lets have another B2K album while were at it. A You Got Served sequel too, with ross dancing
 6 years ago '06        #353
SM 38202 heat pts38202 OP
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67787 67787

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #354
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Wale was really hyping those tracks from Self Made Vol. 2.

I wonder how it'll compare to the GOOD music compilation

GFID is reaching mythical status.....Ross sounds confident tho

MMG is gonna have a strong summer
 6 years ago '04        #355
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3607 3607
RIck ross got that Michael Jackson style intro video
 05-02-2012, 08:04 PM         #356
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
press conference lol wit 10 n*ggas there
 05-02-2012, 08:10 PM         #357
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Wale was really hyping those tracks from Self Made Vol. 2.

I wonder how it'll compare to the GOOD music compilation

GFID is reaching mythical status.....Ross sounds confident tho

MMG is gonna have a strong summer
Yes but Im a little disturbed, Im not really familiar with this demographic but they literally peppered this thread with references to the male genitalia.....are these Emenims friends?

Its odd how they can bring p*nis references into music-related threads...cultural differences I guess.....

Self Made Vol 2 drops exactly 1 week before 50-Cent so we get an opportunity to see:

Organic music Vs. Opie music If you go Platinum the
sales-obsession-geeks will say that Def Jam bought the
"Fat Black Cops" albums and that 50-Cent is so Gangsta that he cant sell records in this era so "Fiddy's" flop will be a semblance of pride and courageousness to them....

if Rozay drops a classic they will say "Dude OMG dude it didnt go platinum dude".

So in the end cater to your community and your Culture and give us the music we crave when we at cook-outs, clubs, concerts, and on the corner....

Hallalujah

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 05-02-2012 at 08:55 PM..
 05-02-2012, 08:23 PM         #358
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres no way in hell GF doesn't do a mill overall. The stars are lining up perfectly on this one. We need a Hard Knock Life type show for the summer. MMG, GOOD, Roc Nation. Throw Nas in their too. In the Garden. sh*t would be magical.
 6 years ago '10        #359
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I waited to watch this and I'm

Not a fan of ralse/mmg (except Stalley) but I was expecting some fly sh*t with the whole roster hyping their up and coming projects, dope song samples, new mmg rappers, with a "we taking over this rap sh*t" attitude. No natural hype, optimism, and enthusiasm was shown if anything the "love" and props felt fake and rehearsed. Def Jam/WB are frantically seeking a way to get ralse mass appeal to go plat and it shows. The press conference seems like a desperate plea with his livelihood hanging in the balance. This was NOT made to attract new fans but only for his fans, which is funny because most of the n*ggas I know that bump ralse did not and will not see this interview. I even have to remind them when he drop sh*t and they don't buy retail. Ralse just doesn't have that it factor and will soon take his place as a mixtape/concert rapper that can't do (platinum) numbers. With the push he had over the years he should have been there already. Maybe God don't forgives
 6 years ago '11        #360
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,242 | Props total: 24729 24729
Stalleys new album is gonna be dope. meek wale and ross's?? they could be givin them away free for all of the fu*ks i give.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago