Top 25 Boxers over The Last 25 Years

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-03-2012, 01:30 AM         #141
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the worst lists I ever seen. Mike never beat any elites? Was he supposed to make them elite? He destroyed whomever they put in front of him until Buster came along.

No Sugar Ray Leonard?! Who the fu*k?

This n*gga must've played f!ght Night and decided to write out a list or something?!
 6 years ago '04        #142
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 xRapHeadx said:
Roy at 35 had one loss(a DQ loss) had went through multiple HoF f!ghters like they were cans. Was undisputed at 175 and had won a HW belt. He is far far greater than Floyd. He got his chin tested plenty. Was getting hit clean throughout the first Tarver f!ght and the first Montell Griffin f!ght. Got hit flush by a man who outweighed him by 20+ pounds and was just fine.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #143
doloe 12 heat pts12
space
space
$555 | Props total: 97 97
fu*k THIS LIST

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #144
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 4287 4287
16. Michael Carbajal, 1989-1999, 49-4, 33 knockouts – He was so good, he forced Americans to pay attention to the light flyweight division. That's saying a lot.

Was a flat out beast, used to sneak and watch his f!ghts whenever my pops would have all his homies over to drink and watch boxing!!

He and Alexi Arguello were a pleasure to watch, along with most of f!ghters named on the list.
 6 years ago '05        #145
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 Caleb_Pratt said:
well i look to this list and i say who will everyone talk about 25 years down the road . My Top Five In their prime for this era. . .
1. Roy jones. Division after division . Diminance. Eveh scored a belt at heavyweight!
2. Mike Tyson . The most feared boxer in the era. Bar none.
3. Manny Pacquio. The Henry Armstrong of the era. So unbelievable of a feat Mayweather even thinks hes gotta be juicing to do it.
4. Ceasar Chavez . his record is like a fairy tale. Never to be matched again. Won his first 89 pro f!ghts. Yeah we will definitely remember him.
5. floyd mayweather. His current run is impressive, not many boxers retire undefeated and then unretire and stay undefeated. Like him or not, hes an all time great.
You just started watchin boxin, huh?
 6 years ago '12        #146
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 drumgangP said:
One of the worst lists I ever seen. Mike never beat any elites? Was he supposed to make them elite? He destroyed whomever they put in front of him until Buster came along.

No Sugar Ray Leonard?! Who the fu*k?

This n*gga must've played f!ght Night and decided to write out a list or something?!
exactly until a n*gga who didn't give a fu*k stepped to tyson and won the upset victory. After that he faced great boxing names who weren't in their primes and LOST each time. Mike had the skills, speed, and power and if his personal life hadn't taken a hit and he didn't abandon the style that made him famous then things would be different but "oh he had people fraid" and "shoulda, woulda, coulda" can only go so far
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago