Top 25 Boxers over The Last 25 Years

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,456 | Props total: 587 587
 dre03 said:

Trinidad beat De La Hoya and De La Hoya never beat any good black f!ghters... And De La Hoya may be the most overrated boxer i know of... He couldn't beat black f!ghters... All but one of his losses came against black f!ghters... In a sport dominated by blacks for decades for this man to not be able to beat any of the good ones is ridiculous... Sweet Pea beat him and he was robbed and Quartey is african not the same thing...
 6 years ago '09        #122
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 BurninLz said:
#9?

NO LOSSES!

Joe Calzaghe, 46-0, 32 knockouts

Floyd has people fooled with his no losses bragging...
 6 years ago '04        #123
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
the list is kind of slanted and some dudes shouldnt' be on there

BUT

ROY AT #1 ...is the safest pick

he was Mayweather before Mayweather was Mayweather
 05-02-2012, 01:36 PM         #124
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Hahha Tyson at 20? their reason is he's never beat a true heavyweight in his prime....but then they put Mayfeather in top 15 but who has he beaten?

Tyson is number 1.....no one is fu*kin with him in his prime.
:agreement6: Tyson didnt beat a true heavyweight because no one wanted it with him in his prime...people were scared of him.. u dont have a nickname like the baddest man on the planet for nothing..

at the same time i understand boxing is a legacy sport.
 6 years ago '04        #125
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Will Mayweather ever be considered more than a great boxer? I don't think he will ever go down as Legendary unless he beats Pac-Man.
 6 years ago '10        #126
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 1946 1946
this is one of the worst list ive ever seen in my life
 6 years ago '10        #127
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #128
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,760 | Props total: 2855 2855
Bowe is rated WAY too low, n*gga may be the most underappreciated boxer of all time

& what no Sugar Ray?

Roy Jones is not even top 5, I guess to each their own with whoever made the list...but he barely cracks a 10 spot via the latter half of his career & more illustrious f!ghters.

---Mayweather has shown no reason why he should not be #1 (until someone beats him...which I highly doubt)
 6 years ago '07        #129
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
...the order is offf
 6 years ago '08        #130
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,727 | Props total: 8952 8952
20. Mike Tyson, 1985-2005, 50-6, 2 no contests, 44 knockouts – Tyson was a massive puncher, but he isn't higher because he never beat a truly elite heavyweight in his prime.

/fu*k the list and this thread. That's my GOAT
 6 years ago '07        #131
micdub 3 heat pts
space
space
$504 | Props total: 0 0
fake a.ss list
 05-02-2012, 02:59 PM         #132
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy jones never fought anybody...who'd he beat on this garbage list ?...trinidad?...lol@ him being there....this list is a joke
 05-02-2012, 03:03 PM         #133
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shizz said:
the list is kind of slanted and some dudes shouldnt' be on there

BUT

ROY AT #1 ...is the safest pick

he was Mayweather before Mayweather was Mayweather
 6 years ago '05        #134
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12513 12513
I'm convinced that Floyd is the most underrated boxer of all time from a historical perspective. Roy had his reign but Floyd is going strong in his mid 30's and still considered best boxer period at his age that's insane. Roy was getting his chin tested at similar age. And compubox tells us that Floyd is the best defensive f!ghter ever

Last edited by Hold That; 05-02-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #135
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
Does anyone thinks that Sugar Ray Leonard should be in this list ???
 6 years ago '07        #136
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
space
$293 | Props total: 110 110
well i look to this list and i say who will everyone talk about 25 years down the road . My Top Five In their prime for this era. . .
1. Roy jones. Division after division . Diminance. Eveh scored a belt at heavyweight!
2. Mike Tyson . The most feared boxer in the era. Bar none.
3. Manny Pacquio. The Henry Armstrong of the era. So unbelievable of a feat Mayweather even thinks hes gotta be juicing to do it.
4. Ceasar Chavez . his record is like a fairy tale. Never to be matched again. Won his first 89 pro f!ghts. Yeah we will definitely remember him.
5. floyd mayweather. His current run is impressive, not many boxers retire undefeated and then unretire and stay undefeated. Like him or not, hes an all time great.
 6 years ago '09        #137
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Hold That said:
I'm convinced that Floyd is the most underrated boxer of all time from a historical perspective. Roy had his reign but Floyd is going strong in his mid 30's and still considered best boxer period at his age that's insane. Roy was getting his chin tested at similar age. And compubox tells us that Floyd is the best defensive f!ghter ever
Roy at 35 had one loss(a DQ loss) had went through multiple HoF f!ghters like they were cans. Was undisputed at 175 and had won a HW belt. He is far far greater than Floyd. He got his chin tested plenty. Was getting hit clean throughout the first Tarver f!ght and the first Montell Griffin f!ght. Got hit flush by a man who outweighed him by 20+ pounds and was just fine.
 6 years ago '09        #138
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1346 1346
 strahan2004 said:
Does anyone thinks that Sugar Ray Leonard should be in this list ???
Absolutely, but the criteria are ultra specific. He'd be a clear #2 for me.
 6 years ago '05        #139
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

who in the hell made this list?
 05-03-2012, 12:07 AM         #140
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Caleb_Pratt said:
well i look to this list and i say who will everyone talk about 25 years down the road . My Top Five In their prime for this era. . .
1. Roy jones. Division after division . Diminance. Eveh scored a belt at heavyweight!
2. Mike Tyson . The most feared boxer in the era. Bar none.
3. Manny Pacquio. The Henry Armstrong of the era. So unbelievable of a feat Mayweather even thinks hes gotta be juicing to do it.
4. Ceasar Chavez . his record is like a fairy tale. Never to be matched again. Won his first 89 pro f!ghts. Yeah we will definitely remember him.
5. floyd mayweather. His current run is impressive, not many boxers retire undefeated and then unretire and stay undefeated. Like him or not, hes an all time great.
That's a damn good top 5

xRapHeadx said:
Roy at 35 had one loss(a DQ loss) had went through multiple HoF f!ghters like they were cans. Was undisputed at 175 and had won a HW belt. He is far far greater than Floyd. He got his chin tested plenty. Was getting hit clean throughout the first Tarver f!ght and the first Montell Griffin f!ght. Got hit flush by a man who outweighed him by 20+ pounds and was just fine.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy