Freddie Gibbs Hints At Possible Rick Ross Diss

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
^^^truth
 6 years ago '10        #82
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

05-02-2012, 11:39 AM         #83
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JetSetter22 said:
yall 50 cent fans k!ll me...u obviously dont understand 50 cent wen it comes to beefs. when he beefs with a rapper, he goes for the jugular. that n*gga did everything under the sun to destroy ross. he brought his kids to mayweathers house, he took his baby mama shopping, banks came out with a hufe ross diss, and music wise where are they? Ross is one of the BIGGEST (not just weight wise) rappers in the world, has one of the biggest groups in hip hop, and is making quality music! Where the fu*k is 50 cent and banks? 50 cent is pure TRASH, banks is irrelevant, and g-unit is beyond dead (without buck). Lets be REAL now. Business wise, 50 is in another level, but we talking bout music and musically, 50 has been done since 2006 AT BEST
50 been done since 06 but in 2012 he's music videos get more views than ross

Banks has had more solo Gold singles than ross since 09

Y'all like to look over sh*t like that

Ross lost that beef that's it, i don't see anybody say Nas didn't win the beef with Jigga so what makes this any different, they embarrassed him and Ross is still getting bashed with some of the sh*t they called him
 05-02-2012, 11:43 AM         #84
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
50 been done since 06 but in 2012 he's music videos get more views than ross

Banks has had more solo Gold singles than ross since 09

Y'all like to look over sh*t like that

Ross lost that beef that's it, i don't see anybody say Nas didn't win the beef with Jigga so what makes this any different, they embarrassed him and Ross is still getting bashed with some of the sh*t they called him
only reason his videos gets more views, cause that's the only place u can see 50 cent videos...it's like a straight to dvd film lmao...u have to go to the internet to see, Ross sh*t all over 106 and MTV suckafree sh*t...50 Cent??? who's that
 6 years ago '10        #85
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 JetSetter22 said:
yall 50 cent fans k!ll me...u obviously dont understand 50 cent wen it comes to beefs. when he beefs with a rapper, he goes for the jugular. that n*gga did everything under the sun to destroy ross. he brought his kids to mayweathers house, he took his baby mama shopping, banks came out with a hufe ross diss, and music wise where are they? Ross is one of the BIGGEST (not just weight wise) rappers in the world, has one of the biggest groups in hip hop, and is making quality music! Where the fu*k is 50 cent and banks? 50 cent is pure TRASH, banks is irrelevant, and g-unit is beyond dead (without buck). Lets be REAL now. Business wise, 50 is in another level, but we talking bout music and musically, 50 has been done since 2006 AT BEST

^^^^
about time somebody kick that real sh*t that's true & unbiased 'insert my favorite rapper sh*t here' by BX bullsh*t
 05-02-2012, 11:47 AM         #86
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
only reason his videos gets more views, cause that's the only place u can see 50 cent videos...it's like a straight to dvd film lmao...u have to go to the internet to see, Ross sh*t all over 106 and MTV suckafree sh*t...50 Cent??? who's that
n*gga more people watch music videos online if u don't believe that your retarded come back with a better response
 6 years ago '11        #87
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
if that Lloyd Banks track couldn't bury Ross then Gibbs definitely cant do it
 6 years ago '05        #88
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
50 k!lled him. "I just put the chalk around him"
 05-02-2012, 12:22 PM         #89
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao G-Unit and 50 Cent fans just need to stop ...it's over...ya'll entering No Limit Records status...FLATLINE
 05-02-2012, 12:54 PM         #90
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Did Ross last go platinum?

Has anyone on MMG gone gold?
 6 years ago '08        #91
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,146 | Props total: 3046 3046
 Tybigbigguy said:
When Did Ross last go platinum?

Has anyone on MMG gone gold?
Lmao now they bringing in numbers...next n*ggas gonna be arguing who's more healthier. Ross is winning And u fu*k boys keep coming from every angle
 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM         #92
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
Lmao now they bringing in numbers...next n*ggas gonna be arguing who's more healthier. Ross is winning And u fu*k boys keep coming from every angle
What numbers?
 6 years ago '12        #93
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
 V.R. Nabor said:
 6 years ago '10        #94
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
I need MadGibbs

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #95
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Graftedgenes said:
Your boy Emenim made racist rap songs and denied it

Don't get emotional because I stated some obvious sh*t, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be talking about Freddie Gibbs and this thread would be dead so salute me Opie.

The irony of you talking about "exposing" when you know damn well you hide your own face so we don't laugh at you.

The irony of you acting like I'm "exposing" something that was already common knowledge.

Why are you mentioning "white boys" ain't nobody say anything about white boys
Mr sensitive.

You an emotional little cornball, I might have to expose your face So we can all see the real reason why you got that cartoon swag.
I'm emotional but you typing silent speeches.
Lame hoe a.ss n*ggas like you don't deserve to be allowed in public. n*gga just said swag tho? How old are you?

V.R. Nabor said:
Naw I was just fu*king around but really Gibbs ain't fu*king with Ross on the mic. Ross already bodied jeezy so many times. That's like beating up big brother then having his lil brother wanting to f!ght u
Whoa! Ralse good on the mic but he's not out of Gibb's league. Gibbs mixtapes hold weight. Ralse got some good licks in but bodying Jeezy? Nah, even Obama know what it is. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #96
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 Bart Pimpson said:

[pic - click to view]

^this
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy