most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 V.R. Nabor said:
Wale street cred>>>> Gibbs street cred
 6 years ago '12        #62
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,424 | Props total: 4061 4061
"These motherfu*kas mad that i'm icy!"
 6 years ago '11        #63
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 1466 1466
50 and banks couldnt even bring ross down, u think this nobody is gonna? LOL u clowns crack me up
 6 years ago '04        #64
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 MONSTALOCC said:
A Gibbs vs Ralse rap beef would be good 4 hip hop btw. Both gonna have to spit that A-1.
I'd bet money one of the Bawse's older hustles was stealing and fu*king with prisoners commissary, real talk.. And also publicly acknowledged by him that he retracted his previous statement as a LIE when he denied being a COP

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #65
WolfGod 5 heat pts
space
space
$220 | Props total: 1 1
Lol, I honestly never heard a G4 Boyz song before, so I listened to a couple.

Gibbs>G4 Boyz

Also, they can't really expose him seeing as he says everything in most of his songs, the most they can do is clown him.

....Anyway on topic this Ross/Gibbs 'beef' is getting a little out of hand, Jeezy needs to leash this man
 6 years ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 V.R. Nabor said:
Wale street cred>>>> Gibbs street cred
breh neither one of us can vouch for either of em
 6 years ago '12        #67
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 944 944
Is this the n*gga that made "do your chain hang low"
 6 years ago '11        #68
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Prostyle said:
Is this the n*gga that made "do your chain hang low"
Naw that's Jibbs
 6 years ago '05        #69
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Graftedgenes said:
Yes he was an officer for Uncle-Sam....when you see the L.A. Riot footage tonight on VH1 you might see Freddie.

During the Katrina disaster they deployed many of Uncle-SAM's police-Negros to shoot our brothers and kick down our doors and confiscate our weapons...they brutalized our women.

Military Super-Cops, Freddie felt obligated to serve his country because he grew up in a household with a family supported by his fathers Police Chief salary.

He went to an all-white college (Ball State) on scholarship and learned how to use
beer-bongs and go panty-raiding...after being caught stealing womens purses and other petty crimes he decided to join the military and follow in his fathers footsteps to Serve & Protect.

Out of fear of having to f!ght in Iraq Freddie intentionally flunked a drug test and was discharged from the military and decided to peddle $5 bags of marijuana at "keg" parties and thus the legend of Freddie Gibbs was born.
At least Gibbs is open about his past and never denied his former life like your boy officer Ross
 05-02-2012, 07:37 AM         #70
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
At least Gibbs is open about his past and never denied his former life like your boy officer Ross
Your boy Emenim made racist rap songs and denied it

Don't get emotional because I stated some obvious sh*t, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be talking about Freddie Gibbs and this thread would be dead so salute me Opie.

MONSTALOCC said:

the irony of you defending your public admirer and failing miserably at "exposing" Gibbs Gibbs been forthcoming about his life while ralse lied vehemently till the end about this

[pic - click to view]

among other sh*t as well. Gibbs took pics with white boys, so what. I know plenty of cool a.ss white boys. Better than having n*ggas spread em and cough and tell em lights out. GTFOH with that hoe sh*t you be poppin for ralse. Pull your skirt down, your period on.

Thats common knowledge, dude gotta be a L7 or trolling
The irony of you talking about "exposing" when you know damn well you hide your own face so we don't laugh at you.

The irony of you acting like I'm "exposing" something that was already common knowledge.

Why are you mentioning "white boys" ain't nobody say anything about white boys
Mr sensitive.

You an emotional little cornball, I might have to expose your face So we can all see the real reason why you got that cartoon swag.
 6 years ago '08        #71
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
 MONSTALOCC said:
breh neither one of us can vouch for either of em
Naw I was just fu*king around but really Gibbs ain't fu*king with Ross on the mic. Ross already bodied jeezy so many times. That's like beating up big brother then having his lil brother wanting to f!ght u
 6 years ago '12        #72
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 JetSetter22 said:
50 and banks couldnt even bring ross down, u think this nobody is gonna? LOL u clowns crack me up

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how the fucck did he win the beef when Fif gave him the name that stuck to him forever?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #73
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 SM said:

we’re gonna let them know what it’s really about. There ain’t gonna be no freestyle battle or no bulls**t like that."
aint you a rapper n*gga??? Man I hate these n*ggas man, you a RAPPER, so RAP n*gga, I wanna see a freestyle battle and sh*t, Ill sell my own dope. I swear man, the ignorance is at an all time blissful high, cause the consumers letting these mofukas get away with the sh*t...
 6 years ago '11        #74
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Read this n*gga's interview with Complex. Dude is a clown, and he might be a slow kid.
 6 years ago '12        #75
space
space
i jus wanna know how you win after this?

[pic - click to view]

I mean even if you dont fucck with your babymama anymore that sh*t will hurt any n*gga

Ross jus have Def Jam to thank for keeping him alive, i mean they literally had to pay all the top motherfucckers in the game jus to cosign this fat n*gga jus to stay in the music industry.

But no matter what Ross do... We will always know him as...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 05-02-2012 at 08:29 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #76
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nobody respects this n*gga besides delusional dicckriders... 50>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #77
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Don't get emotional because I stated some obvious sh*t, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be talking about Freddie Gibbs and this thread would be dead so salute me Opie.

The irony of you talking about "exposing" when you know damn well you hide your own face so we don't laugh at you.

The irony of you acting like I'm "exposing" something that was already common knowledge.

Mr sensitive.

You an emotional little cornball, I might have to expose your face So we can all see the real reason why you got that cartoon swag.
I dont feel like I'm the one who discovered ross was a cop ..I just like making sure if some people are in a conversation about it they know the truth that he was a cop. Now I aint hiding sh*t or got anything to be scared of rofl Those are some strong emotions youre having over there If you want to see my face thats cool I guess to prove it to you but honestly that sounds kinda homo to me that you want to see what I look like.
 6 years ago '10        #78
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,641 | Props total: 146 146
 V.R. Nabor said:
Naw I was just fu*king around but really Gibbs ain't fu*king with Ross on the mic. Ross already bodied jeezy so many times. That's like beating up big brother then having his lil brother wanting to f!ght u
you trippin lol, them real is back intros had ross sweating bad

jeezy hasnt even put out a DISS record yet.. dont forget jeezy made stay strapped

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #79
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Mr sensitive.

rofl is this some im about to boxden detective your a.ss im so scared a.ssuming im white f*ggot saying racist sh*t ... you sound stressed out do you need a hug ?
 6 years ago '11        #80
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 1466 1466
yall 50 cent fans k!ll me...u obviously dont understand 50 cent wen it comes to beefs. when he beefs with a rapper, he goes for the jugular. that n*gga did everything under the sun to destroy ross. he brought his kids to mayweathers house, he took his baby mama shopping, banks came out with a hufe ross diss, and music wise where are they? Ross is one of the BIGGEST (not just weight wise) rappers in the world, has one of the biggest groups in hip hop, and is making quality music! Where the fu*k is 50 cent and banks? 50 cent is pure TRASH, banks is irrelevant, and g-unit is beyond dead (without buck). Lets be REAL now. Business wise, 50 is in another level, but we talking bout music and musically, 50 has been done since 2006 AT BEST
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy