Freddie Gibbs Hints At Possible Rick Ross Diss

most viewed right now
 90
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,723 | Props total: 1723 1723
Gibbs>>mmg
 05-01-2012, 07:53 PM         #42
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Dont be bi*ch-made or afraid, if you see an error in numbers then be man enough to correct them or dont even waste your time.



You do have an excellent point I was just friggin pissed that these fu*k-tards and butt-holes think that Freddie doesent have military experience and a frat-army at his disposal while that fat-fu*k Ross doesent have sh*t. Cant stand that a.ss-hole.
Gibbs is 29.
 05-01-2012, 09:19 PM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Gibbs>>mmg


Ambition ft. Meek Mill and Ross > Gibbs career
 6 years ago '04        #44
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Graftedgenes said:
Dont be bi*ch-made or afraid, if you see an error in numbers then be man enough to correct them or dont even waste your time.

[/B]

meek will be 25 before gibbs is 30
 6 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 NO RELIGION said:
Gibbs was in the service?
yea he was in the army i think. his dad is a cop too. he doesn't really hide this sh!t
 05-01-2012, 09:39 PM         #46
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Gibbs is 29.
 justinjones said:

meek will be 25 before gibbs is 30


Fredrick Tipton (born June 14, 1982).... turns 30 in 45 days.

.....Meek Mill (born May 6, 1987) having his 25th birthday celebration on May 6 this week.


Forgive me for my grossly erroneous data, my memory is no match for Wikepedia.


Upon further appraisal I think it would be unwise for Meek Millionaire to engage in lyrical fisticuffs with this fellow, I think the a.ssignment should be delegated out to Young Breed who has been flexing his muscles lately in impressive fashion.


Thankfully Freddie has ignored all the subliminals from DTE, Gucci & BrickSquad because it would be foolish to address the beefs within the city were you percolate because the
Goon-hands on those fellows are very vicious.
 05-01-2012, 09:43 PM         #47
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross isn't built for beef we saw that in 09


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #48
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
"tupac aint back cause he got set up & shot in the chest/Biggie aint either so wont yall gone let them niccas rest"

I feel like alot of things are gonna be addressed on this tape. cant wait for this and that joint with alchemist.
 05-01-2012, 09:55 PM         #49
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
Gibbs was in the service?
Yes he was an officer for Uncle-Sam....when you see the L.A. Riot footage tonight on VH1 you might see Freddie.

During the Katrina disaster they deployed many of Uncle-SAM's police-Negros to shoot our brothers and kick down our doors and confiscate our weapons...they brutalized our women.


Military Super-Cops, Freddie felt obligated to serve his country because he grew up in a household with a family supported by his fathers Police Chief salary.

He went to an all-white college (Ball State) on scholarship and learned how to use
beer-bongs and go panty-raiding...after being caught stealing womens purses and other petty crimes he decided to join the military and follow in his fathers footsteps to Serve & Protect.


Out of fear of having to f!ght in Iraq Freddie intentionally flunked a drug test and was discharged from the military and decided to peddle $5 bags of marijuana at "keg" parties and thus the legend of Freddie Gibbs was born.
 05-01-2012, 10:13 PM         #50
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
Gibbs was in the service?
Yeah Gibbs has said he was in the military and that his father was a police officer in over 30 interviews. He never denied it nor has he ever denied his fathers job as well

He also openly talks about his basketball scholarship/college days as well....

I guess Grafted is trying to say we should consider him less of a Gangster Rapper because of information hes openly talked about and rapped about for the past 5 years.

2 Chainz also played basketball at Alabama on a scholarship, and Mystikal served in the Gulf War.
 05-01-2012, 10:14 PM         #51
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Fredrick Tipton (born June 14, 1982).... turns 30 in 45 days.

.....Meek Mill (born May 6, 1987) having his 25th birthday celebration on May 6 this week.


Forgive me for my grossly erroneous data, my memory is no match for Wikepedia.


Upon further appraisal I think it would be unwise for Meek Millionaire to engage in lyrical fisticuffs with this fellow, I think the a.ssignment should be delegated out to Young Breed who has been flexing his muscles lately in impressive fashion.


Thankfully Freddie has ignored all the subliminals from DTE, Gucci & BrickSquad because it would be foolish to address the beefs within the city were you percolate because the
Goon-hands on those fellows are very vicious.
You know they already announced Stay Strapped part 2 will be on his Gangsta Grillz right?

Ignore Bricksquad?
[pic - click to view]



And Slick dropped a diss track with the Congressmen the day after Flocka(since Flocka admitted he had no beef with anyone but Slick) did that dumbass interview. What are you talking about theyre ignoring Bricksquad?!


Last edited by drumgangP; 05-01-2012 at 10:17 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #52
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80


"plus my daddy was a copper so other children didnt play with me/had to go extra harder to show em it wasnt no fakin me/"

@ trying to expose gibbs on a msg board like he hasnt put it all in his music already. Dont think Ross ever mentioned that football scholarship in 1 of his raps..
 6 years ago '04        #53
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
 braided_uppimp said:
dude you from Indiana lol fu*kouttahere



Gary is about as gangster of a place in America there is... Real talk
 6 years ago '12        #54
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
And Slick dropped a diss track with the Congressmen the day after Flocka(since Flocka admitted he had no beef with anyone but Slick) did that dumbass interview. What are you talking about theyre ignoring Bricksquad?![/QUOTE]

Not to mention Gibbs already called Flocka out on 187 proof last year
 05-01-2012, 10:28 PM         #55
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantgetright said:


"plus my daddy was a copper so other children didnt play with me/had to go extra harder to show em it wasnt no fakin me/"

@ trying to expose gibbs on a msg board like he hasnt put it all in his music already. Dont think Ross ever mentioned that football scholarship in 1 of his raps..
Ross did though on his 2nd or third disc. He rapped about how he wished his dad could see him play. One of my fave ross songs cause you could tell he was honest
 6 years ago '04        #56
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
 Legit1 said:
Freddie Gibbs my n*gga but he an as*hole for no reason

I can't get over him not responding to the g4 boys clowning the fu*k out of him

Lol

Oh sh*t they went in to gangsta gibbs
 6 years ago '04        #57
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
 braided_uppimp said:
dude you from Indiana lol fu*kouttahere
What that suppose to mean?

Gary Indiana is a raw a.ss place to live
 6 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13638 13638
 Graftedgenes said:
Speak for yourself dude, Gibbs rolls with GOONS



[pic - click to view]




If he want it on wax then Meek would body him even tho Meek is 24 and Gibbs is 30+






Gibbs got the Pink-Mafia & the Online-Avatars but if your city aint behind you then aint nobody in the game gonna respect your movement....you be Mixtape rapper desperate for a buzz.

G4 boys got the expose game on LOCK.





Gibbs got the internet going nuts!
 Graftedgenes said:
Yes he was an officer for Uncle-Sam....when you see the L.A. Riot footage tonight on VH1 you might see Freddie.

During the Katrina disaster they deployed many of Uncle-SAM's police-Negros to shoot our brothers and kick down our doors and confiscate our weapons...they brutalized our women.


Military Super-Cops, Freddie felt obligated to serve his country because he grew up in a household with a family supported by his fathers Police Chief salary.

He went to an all-white college (Ball State) on scholarship and learned how to use
beer-bongs and go panty-raiding...after being caught stealing womens purses and other petty crimes he decided to join the military and follow in his fathers footsteps to Serve & Protect.


Out of fear of having to f!ght in Iraq Freddie intentionally flunked a drug test and was discharged from the military and decided to peddle $5 bags of marijuana at "keg" parties and thus the legend of Freddie Gibbs was born.



the irony of you defending your public admirer and failing miserably at "exposing" Gibbs Gibbs been forthcoming about his life while ralse lied vehemently till the end about this


[pic - click to view]



among other sh*t as well. Gibbs took pics with white boys, so what. I know plenty of cool a.ss white boys. Better than having n*ggas spread em and cough and tell em lights out. GTFOH with that hoe sh*t you be poppin for ralse. Pull your skirt down, your period on.


 biggsteel said:
Gary is about as gangster of a place in America there is... Real talk
Thats common knowledge, dude gotta be a L7 or trolling


Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-01-2012 at 10:53 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13638 13638
A Gibbs vs Ralse rap beef would be good 4 hip hop btw. Both gonna have to spit that A-1.
 6 years ago '08        #60
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,139 | Props total: 3035 3035
Wale street cred>>>> Gibbs street cred
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy