Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-01-2012, 08:32 PM         #161
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Duncan got drafted to a team with David robinson, a dude who's career high is like 71, not to mention they had Avery Johnson and won a ship in Tim's second year during a shortened season...
And how many rings.... Nah fu*k that....

How many finals did David Robinson go to before ol Timmy got there? Tim won 3 after David retired and was arguably pound for pound the most complete if not one of the best basketball players on the court for most his career.

Cmon youngin...
 6 years ago '07        #162
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Youngin19 said:
Duncan got drafted to a team with David robinson, a dude who's career high is like 71, not to mention they had Avery Johnson and won a ship in Tim's second year during a shortened season...
you violating boy..tim Duncan is the greatest winner we have seen in sports in the last 15 years...do you see his track record????

U definitely need to apologize for those implications
 05-01-2012, 08:44 PM         #163
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
And how many rings.... Nah fu*k that....

How many finals did David Robinson go to before ol Timmy got there? Tim won 3 after David retired and was arguably pound for pound the most complete if not one of the best basketball players on the court for most his career.

Cmon youngin...
How many rings did Shaq have before Kobe? Are you gonna tell me he's not fu*king great or wasn't better or more dominant than Kobe? if so, I'll personally slap the sh*t out of you. David Robinson played in the nineties during the fu*king reign of Jordan and the ascent of Hakeem, same as Shaq...which is why he didn't have any rings until 2000. C'mon son stop it. And one of those rings after David Robinson, he wasn't the finals mvp so don't act like he did it himself. sh*t, bird wasn't the finals mvp for his first ring so don't act like these n*ggas just did it themselves.
 6 years ago '10        #164
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,858 | Props total: 4980 4980
 JayDee11 said:
This is what happens when your pops is gone and you have a woman trying to somehow turn you into a man. Mentally strong males can overcome this and make it barely noticable. Being that Lebron is about as mentally feeble as Charles Smith, the man-baby oozes out of him 24/7. I guess D.wade got tired of answering his son's question so he sent him elsewhere.
aint no dad gonna give you mental toughness either
 6 years ago '06        #165
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,658 | Props total: 8591 8591
I agree with reggie but you gotta let people be them. Is it a bad thing what lebron did?....no.
 05-01-2012, 08:56 PM         #166
FLO31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reggie always right.
 05-01-2012, 09:07 PM         #167
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reggies right lmao wtf......this niga asking ADVICE ON HOW TO WIN A TITLE IN A SPORT HE HAS PLAYED HIS WHOLE fu*kING LIFE?!!! That lets u know Brons mental game is WEAKKKKKKKKK.....but I mean thats been pretty obvious over the yrs...man playing ball myself I overcame every obstacle and wud always beat the odds so I cannot relate to this soft sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #168
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
Every person that said they had no problem with what Bron said needs to apologize to skip bayless. He has been saying Bron didnt have "it" for years and now yall finally admit that. He had to go to the masters to find out what "it" is and if "it" can rub off on him.
 05-01-2012, 09:20 PM         #169
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
Every person that said they had no problem with what Bron said needs to apologize to skip bayless. He has been saying Bron didnt have "it" for years and now yall finally admit that. He had to go to the masters to find out what "it" is and if "it" can rub off on him.
You seen him against the Bulls and the Celtics last year right? Did he have it then? Or against the Pistons in 07? He just hasn't put it together for a full 4 series. Dallas played great defense, you can't drop 30 on every night, especially on Marion...ask Durant.
 6 years ago '07        #170
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
You seen him against the Bulls and the Celtics last year right? Did he have it then? Or against the Pistons in 07? He just hasn't put it together for a full 4 series. Dallas played great defense, you can't drop 30 on every night, especially on Marion...ask Durant.
ok so then what purpose does it serve to ask those players for advice...

You cant have it both ways

But to answer your question no he didnt have "it". He is a natural frontrunner I have been saying this for years, his team was better than the sixers, beat up Celtics and Bulls. Once they played the Mavs they were exposed by veterans as I predicted before that series. If you really want to learn if a player has "it" watch them when they encounter some hardship or adversity...how they respond.
 6 years ago '04        #171
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1268 1268
Cambury I genuinely hope you get infected by mosquitoes carrying malaria and crawl into a dark space filled with mold you call your room and slip into a long coma.
 6 years ago '04        #172
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
gotta agree with reggie on this, why go ask for advice, only advice he needs is stop freezing up in the finals, if he woulda just showed up a lil bit in them 4th qtrs in the finals he might have a ring and all this wouldnt matter
now its no excuses, rose is hurt, howard is hurt, boston is old, miami has a cake walk to the finals, shut up, show up in the 4th qtr in the finals and then you get this burden off your back
 6 years ago '04        #173
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6047 6047
i kno if u a fan of a n*gga u feel like u have to defend him but reggie right what more do u need
 05-01-2012, 09:38 PM         #174
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
ok so then what purpose does it serve to ask those players for advice...

You cant have it both ways

But to answer your question no he didnt have "it". He is a natural frontrunner I have been saying this for years, his team was better than the sixers, beat up Celtics and Bulls. Once they played the Mavs they were exposed by veterans as I predicted before that series. If you really want to learn if a player has "it" watch them when they encounter some hardship or adversity...how they respond.
So the Celtics weren't veterans with championship experience. Who on Dallas even had a ring before last year. Bron faced adversity against the Bulls and Celtics. Wade was having a bad series against Chi and he had to step up. They were down in game 4 against the Celtics and he had to make some clutch plays down the stretch.

His troubles against the Mavs had everything to do with their presence in the paint and the zone along with Marion shadowing him....you stay hating, ole fat a.ss n*gga
 05-01-2012, 09:39 PM         #175
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
This is what happens when your pops is gone and you have a woman trying to somehow turn you into a man. Mentally strong males can overcome this and make it barely noticable. Being that Lebron is about as mentally feeble as Charles Smith, the man-baby oozes out of him 24/7. I guess D.wade got tired of answering his son's question so he sent him elsewhere.
if bron met his pops that will cure alot of things.
 05-01-2012, 09:41 PM         #176
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if bron met his pops, he would be the GOAT with no competition. didnt happen tho........life balances ppl out like that still one of the greats
 6 years ago '04        #177
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
He has a good point. Hes done everything short of asking Jordan and others to play the games for him.
 05-01-2012, 10:08 PM         #178
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I k!ll TREES said:
Reggies a.ss should have been calling people for finals advice
first thing I thought of

lots of successful people seek a mentor, I don't see why this is different. If I can't seem to do achieve one thing....but I've done EVERYTHING else there is to do, then why not seek advice from those that have done it and are willing to share. I'd be trying to talk to Hakeem, Bill Russell, Magic, etc... every damn day.

But then again, later on in the show, Reggie said, "Lebron shouldn't care what I say, what Charles says, what anyone on any other network says"
 05-01-2012, 10:09 PM         #179
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
How many rings did Shaq have before Kobe? Are you gonna tell me he's not fu*king great or wasn't better or more dominant than Kobe? if so, I'll personally slap the sh*t out of you. David Robinson played in the nineties during the fu*king reign of Jordan and the ascent of Hakeem, same as Shaq...which is why he didn't have any rings until 2000. C'mon son stop it. And one of those rings after David Robinson, he wasn't the finals mvp so don't act like he did it himself. sh*t, bird wasn't the finals mvp for his first ring so don't act like these n*ggas just did it themselves.
The Lakers wouldn't have done sh*t . Before Kobe, Shaq was taking n*ggas to the playoffs AND finals. The magic had no superstars and Shaq made a star out of penny. Bad Analogy pimp.

But on some real sh*t..... This never happened to Tim Duncan.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #180
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
:rant:yup he had mamba didnt he watch him save the gold vs. spain?!

and isnt payme4olympic d. wade who won 1 w/out him ,, on his fuccing team?? text him buddy.

Lebron's a :banana:joke, he's just glossing nuts here for his upcoming book.

--ill hate it when the nba gods give him a championship. hes gone about it All wrong.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
40 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
289 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
154 comments
2 days ago