Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
 71
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
We don't even know what LeBron said or who he approached for "advice"..

All we are getting is Reggie's salty a.ss remarks..

This n*gga needs to shut da fu*k up and so should every other legend who blasts LBJ for leaving..

I mean let's be real for a second..

Magic..was drafted to an already stacked team..
Bird..had a stacked team..
Isaiah.. Stacked team..
Jabbar..stacked team..
Duncan.. Stacked team..
Shaq skipped town..and ended up with Kobe and Phil..
Olajuwon..stacked team..

Jordan is the only player who's situation was comparable to LeBrons when they both entered the league..

LeBron bolted after struggling for 7 yrs carrying a pile of sh*t on his back..blame the CAV front office for bringing in over the hill talents as the "missing piece"... fu*k outta here..

You n*ggaz hate a man for pulling out all stops to reach the only thing missing in an otherwise amazing career.. you clown LBJ for being a mental midget..he goes out and makes an attempt to mentally prepare himself by seeking advice by other legends and he's clowned for it..

You n*ggaz are pathetic..and the hate is borderline corny. I hate Kobe but actually give props where props are due..

Cambury..you know it wouldn't be an Omni post without me stuffing your face in a medley of sh*t and macaroni elbows..

You're like a clothed slug dragging your salty a.ss in and out every LeBron post..

Half the sh*t u say is completely corny and biased.. It shows what type of life you have..

A life where fat fu*ks are miserable..
A life where not being able to scratch the fleas off your neck becomes normal..
A life where bi*ches don't even acknowledge your existence..

Your moms should have swallowed you with a side of mashed potatoes n*gga..


Last edited by omniscience; 05-01-2012 at 07:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #142
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 cookthacoke187 said:
he's just worried lebron will be taking his "knick k!ller" nickname
stop it right there. just stop.
 6 years ago '10        #143
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 palogee said:
3 time MVP shouldn't be asking cats for advise. You're the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

All yall talking sh*t about him ain't mentioning the fact that Jordan and Isaiah didn't ask.

The dude needs to live up to the hype and stop complaining...


PS... Only reason he's gonna win a ring this year because the season is short. His choking a.ss can't handle an 82 game season.

its palo, & hes out of the S&R
i've seen it all folks
 6 years ago '07        #144
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:
We don't even know what LeBron said or who he approached for "advice"..

All we are getting is Reggie's salty a.ss remarks..

This n*gga needs to shut da fu*k up and so should every other legend who blasts LBJ for leaving..

I mean let's be real for a second..

Magic..was drafted to an already stacked team..
Bird..had a stacked team..
Isaiah.. Stacked team..
Jabbar..stacked team..
Duncan.. Stacked team..
Shaq skipped town..and ended up with Kobe and Phil..
Olajuwon..stacked team..

Jordan is the only player who's situation was comparable to LeBrons when they both entered the league..

LeBron bolted after struggling for 7 yrs carrying a pile of sh*t on his back..blame the CAV front office for bringing in over the hill talents as the "missing piece"... fu*k outta here..

You n*ggaz hate a man for pulling out all stops to reach the only thing missing in an otherwise amazing career.. you clown LBJ for being a mental midget..he goes out and makes an attempt to mentally prepare himself by seeking advice by other legends and he's clowned for it..

You n*ggaz are pathetic..and the hate is borderline corny. I hate Kobe but actually give props where props are due..

Cambury..you know it wouldn't be an Omni post without me stuffing your face in a medley of sh*t and macaroni elbows..

You're like a clothed slug dragging your salty a.ss in and out every LeBron post..

Half the sh*t u say is completely corny and biased.. It shows what type of life you have..

A life where fat fu*ks are miserable..
A life where not being able to scratch the fleas off your neck becomes normal..
A life where bi*ches don't even acknowledge your existence..

Your moms should have swallowed you with a side of mashed potatoes n*gga..
from now on every married woman i meet and fu*k im going to check her computer in hopes to find my picture jus so i kno its ur wife. Putting up with a weirdo man lover like you she deserve this good long black d!ck.
 6 years ago '12        #145
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 omniscience said:

Olajuwon..stacked team..

Jordan is the only player who's situation was comparable to LeBrons when they both entered the league..

LeBron bolted after struggling for 7 yrs carrying a pile of sh*t on his back..blame the CAV front office for bringing in over the hill talents as the "missing piece"... fu*k outta here..
Slow down there hakeem didnt have a stacked team

Name another player that won a ring w.o another all star on his team?
Hakeem would have 6 rings easily if he had help
 05-01-2012, 07:42 PM         #146
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
I see Palogee comments out side of S&R. lol at telling dude the stfu for seeking advice. Different era maybe you and Reggie should stfu. Lebron critics always speak of dude like he's 35. smh just calm the fu*k down and let dude play.
Yeah I com out of the dungeon...

But Tim Duncan was getting rings by now. In fact Tim Duncan turned his team into a dynasty... So Reggie and myself are right. GOATS don't ask for advice. They are the advice.
 6 years ago '07        #147
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
So called with "no help" Lebron cant reach his career avg for points in the finals.
With help Lebron cant reah his career avg for points in the finals.

/close thread
 05-01-2012, 07:49 PM         #148
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what happens when your pops is gone and you have a woman trying to somehow turn you into a man. Mentally strong males can overcome this and make it barely noticable. Being that Lebron is about as mentally feeble as Charles Smith, the man-baby oozes out of him 24/7. I guess D.wade got tired of answering his son's question so he sent him elsewhere.
 05-01-2012, 07:53 PM         #149
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrapShoota said:
Slow down there hakeem didnt have a stacked team

Name another player that won a ring w.o another all star on his team?
Hakeem would have 6 rings easily if he had help
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:


Man... If hakeem would have had pippen, Payton, Drexler earlier on, Magic, John Stockton.... Man... Somebody to seriously take that extra pressure off the paint....

No big man would have been safe!!!
 6 years ago '10        #150
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 deziking said:
Not when you have 2 other superstars on your fu*king team, you don't seek advice & he needs more help fu*king pathetic.
 lboog1423 said:
asking a question isnt being pus*y at all. Its just simply, no one can give him an answer for something he has to discover on his own.
Many of you fail to make the distinction between ANSWERS and GUIDANCE . If you cannot distinguish the two...then we are all wasting our time

Success is a recipe...not an ingredient. When it comes to being mentored or guided, you can learn all kinds of lessons, tips, and advice...and they will ultimately help you. The secret ingredient...the one that lboog is speaking of in particular...is the one that all great ones have and it comes from within. But you don't just jump to it. That secret ingredient doesn't stand on its own...it needs other factors to support it

So in other words...Bron seeked "ingredients" from the greats. Words of wisdom that can help him finish the puzzle. It's up to Lebron to take those ingredients and with his own wisdom create something great. We can't all know every and everything...it actually takes a lack of pride and ego to say "I don't know"
 6 years ago '10        #151
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
And by the way...can we please stop comparing advice from his teammates to advice from ALL TIME GREATS. Lebron has at least 7-8 years ahead of him....and his legacy is already solid minus a ring

I say this despite not being the biggest Bron stan. Anyone who's seen me post knows that. Sh*t...I hate him right now because I'm a Knicks fan . So....
 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM         #152
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the poll results speak for themselves... 62 to 43 bron bron needs his hand held for everything, he just not all there
 05-01-2012, 08:14 PM         #153
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Yeah I com out of the dungeon...

But Tim Duncan was getting rings by now. In fact Tim Duncan turned his team into a dynasty... So Reggie and myself are right. GOATS don't ask for advice. They are the advice.
Duncan got drafted to a team with David robinson, a dude who's career high is like 71, not to mention they had Avery Johnson and won a ship in Tim's second year during a shortened season...
 6 years ago '11        #154
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Reggie Is Right. 62- 53.45%

Hoe as bron fans mad!

 6 years ago '07        #155
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Smoke500 said:
Many of you fail to make the distinction between ANSWERS and GUIDANCE . If you cannot distinguish the two...then we are all wasting our time

Success is a recipe...not an ingredient. When it comes to being mentored or guided, you can learn all kinds of lessons, tips, and advice...and they will ultimately help you. The secret ingredient...the one that lboog is speaking of in particular...is the one that all great ones have and it comes from within. But you don't just jump to it. That secret ingredient doesn't stand on its own...it needs other factors to support it

So in other words...Bron seeked "ingredients" from the greats. Words of wisdom that can help him finish the puzzle. It's up to Lebron to take those ingredients and with his own wisdom create something great. We can't all know every and everything...it actually takes a lack of pride and ego to say "I don't know"
yo this is the 4th post today where somebody says some off the wall sh*t to defend lebron. Im not sure who said it this morning but he was right when he said Bron stans always making it some supernatural sh*t so that he can have an excuse.

Did you read what you just wrote? There us no professor X, this isn't Space Jam, this isn't the cartoon Allstars and Phil didnt really possess the powers of Zen.

its like in Last Dragon when Bruce Leroy is looking for some master. Its either in you or not in you, and lebron and his fans must recognize ITS NOT IN HIM. So when he crumbles again this year i dont want to hear "they gave him the wrong advice", i want people to realize everyone cant be Kobe, mike, bird or magic. Maybe it will help yall to appreciate their legacies more.

Lebron has been babied and given alot in these last 9 years and still hasn't gotten 1 single solitary ring. Think about how good those others guys were who fought for everything.
 6 years ago '10        #156
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Cambury said:
you dont think lebron gets enough help...its like at what point do you get sick of the excuses. Where was humble lebron when they thought they would win game 2 vs the mavericks?
lebron is just ingratiating himself with the likes of former players because of how much they were disgusted with him. He feels rejected by Dr.J, Jordan and Bird.

Now that I think about it...makes sense why at the beginning of the season Bird said he would take Kobe over Lebron, after that convo he must've realized how weak lebron is mentally.
 Cambury said:
This thread is about Reggie being disgusted with Lebron having to ask players how to win a ring 9 years in. Having been to 2 finals already reality is the secret to winning is performing when it counts. Its that simple.
What I am saying is the same people that say Lebron is the best in the league and that he is clutch and use every excuse in the book except saying he failed...those are the same people that are here saying it was cool for him to do this. They are saying he is "admitting his flaws", its an excuse for being okay with Lebron not having what it takes. With the amount of attention and accolades he gets there is no reason he should be asking former legends what he needs to do mentally HE FAILED.

I gave you a list of proof that he isn't as humble as he pretends to be, its all a ploy to get people to feel sorry for his inability to do what needs to be done. If he had done this after the Spurs loss then it would be acceptable but once he went to Miami not having a mentality cannot be an excuse. His game (which includes mental) is just not on par with all time greats.
...Okay one more time...

What does him being the best in the league or being a great player have anything to do with him seeking GUIDANCE on being a champion? How is seeking guidance "an excuse"

Now...let's go back to the statements in your 1st post and you still fail to make sense ::


Your Statement: Where is this humble Lebron all regular season?


Question : How has he not been humble all season?


Your Statement : Where was humble lebron when they thought they would win game 2 vs the mavericks?

Question : How is expecting a win not humble?


Your Statement : Where was humble lebron when he wrote a check his game couldn't cash and Jason Terry wrote a bigger one?

Question : What does Jason Terry "writing a bigger check" have to do with Lebron not being humble??



 6 years ago '10        #157
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Cambury said:
yo this is the 4th post today where somebody says some off the wall sh*t to defend lebron. Im not sure who said it this morning but he was right when he said Bron stans always making it some supernatural sh*t so that he can have an excuse.

Did you read what you just wrote? There us no professor X, this isn't Space Jam, this isn't the cartoon Allstars and Phil didnt really possess the powers of Zen.

its like in Last Dragon when Bruce Leroy is looking for some master. Its either in you or not in you, and lebron and his fans must recognize ITS NOT IN HIM. So when he crumbles again this year i dont want to hear "they gave him the wrong advice", i want people to realize everyone cant be Kobe, mike, bird or magic. Maybe it will help yall to appreciate their legacies more.

Lebron has been babied and given alot in these last 9 years and still hasn't gotten 1 single solitary ring. Think about how good those others guys were who fought for everything.
Lol...you made a martial arts comparison. Cool. Since I study martial arts myself and I've also played sports...let me ask you this

Do you believe the people who do have "it" were born with it? That as babies they just had this k!ller instinct?

Or do you think....that the way they were raised...their environment...their looks....their peers...their neighborhood....all of those things played a part in making someone who they are?

If that is the case...then how can you negate what guidance can mean for someone? Have you ever been mentored?


Last edited by Smoke500; 05-01-2012 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Do you believe*
 05-01-2012, 08:27 PM         #158
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron's greatness is a curse. he didnt have a childhood cuz of all the national media for his talents and he had everything handed to him so it was hard for him to accept being a leader and taking blame.........

that changed this year. he's the leader of the heat and will carry them to a championship........

u have to fail before u succeed. lebron was destined for greatness since middle school....even jordan couldn't deal with the pressures bron went thru as a kid

the public made him how he is and then get mad at him for it
 05-01-2012, 08:30 PM         #159
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best player LeBron played with in Cleveland was Mo Williams. All the players who yall though on his team that were great don't even fu*kin start no more or are practically fu*kin irrelevant. MoWilliams, not a starter. JJ Hickson, irrelevant. Pavlovic was a starter on this man's team at one time, who the fu*k is he? Varejao, fu*kin irrelevant.


You move Tony Parker from the Spurs, he starting. You move ginobili from the spurs, he starting. You move Bynum or Pau from the Lakers and them dudes are fu*king starting. Losing in Cleveland was not a failure. Last year was a failure in the finals but you seen him sh*t on the Celtics and the Bulls.

Let's be serious though, if the Celtics hadn't done what they done and teamed up like bi*ches Lebron would probably still be in Cleveland. You can't beat that team by yourself. He moved and bust they a.ss though.
 6 years ago '07        #160
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Smoke500 said:
...Okay one more time...

What does him being the best in the league or being a great player have anything to do with him seeking GUIDANCE on being a champion? How is seeking guidance "an excuse"

Now...let's go back to the statements in your 1st post and you still fail to make sense ::


Your Statement: Where is this humble Lebron all regular season?


Question : How has he not been humble all season?


Your Statement : Where was humble lebron when they thought they would win game 2 vs the mavericks?

Question : How is expecting a win not humble?


Your Statement : Where was humble lebron when he wrote a check his game couldn't cash and Jason Terry wrote a bigger one?

Question : What does Jason Terry "writing a bigger check" have to do with Lebron not being humble??



to answer your first question statements like when he twitter commented on how he had to move over for Blake griffins dunk is a clear example of his lack of humility

To answer the second question when he was celebrating like the game and series was over game 2 he also showed a lack of humility and even respect for the game and his opponent.

To answer the third question question the reason Jason Terry wrote "the bigger check" was because lebron decided to speak in a press conference about how he "locked him down" and "how he wont let terry go off for the rest of the series". Then Jason Terry went on to straight up bust his a.ss especially in ISO situations. He even hit the dagger from 30 feet on him to end game 5.

Basically all of this humble Bron sh*t is fake. Him saying he was a hermit for two weeks after the finals is fake because he was out on vacation, pictures dont lie. He definitely tried to use the Derrik Rose line who said he hasn't left the house for like 5 days after they lost to the Heat. I see write thru that sh*t and if you dont after all I just wrote I feel sorry that you fell for it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy