Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Kasssssst said:
If he wanted advice from the greats on how to win it all, why didn't he just call Kobe?

YOUNG!
How would Kobe know thou? he's been 2nd fiddle in all of his rings

YOUNG!
 6 years ago '09        #122
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,389 | Props total: 35143 35143
the days of reading fatbury's sh*tty posts are almost over
 6 years ago '04        #123
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2713 2713
 Kasssssst said:
If he wanted advice from the greats on how to win it all, why didn't he just call Kobe?

YOUNG!
That other guy that was with Reggie actually said it
 6 years ago '12        #124
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 Cambury said:
I think what people aren't getting is...he has been in the league for 9 years. WTF! ARE THESE GUYS GOING TO TELL LEBRON????

This is the part that isn't being discussed...wtf could they possibly same to him that could have changed those 2 finals.
You cant change the past you can only grow from it, yeah hes been in the league 9 years w.o asking advice from others. So why stick with the same routine if it hasnt won you anything. If this story came out after he won a ring would reggie be mad or would he say that was a great decision by him. But you have all the answers to everything bc supposedly nobody in this world can tell lebron anything that could make him a semi better player. Thats ignorance at its finest
 6 years ago '07        #125
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
 The Bully said:
the days of reading fatbury's sh*tty posts are almost over
 6 years ago '07        #126
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
 CrapShoota said:
You cant change the past you can only grow from it, yeah hes been in the league 9 years w.o asking advice from others. So why stick with the same routine if it hasnt won you anything. If this story came out after he won a ring would reggie be mad or would he say that was a great decision by him. But you have all the answers to everything bc supposedly nobody in this world can tell lebron anything that could make him a semi better player. Thats ignorance at its finest
U speaking to a dead man walking... ain't no point of trying to get through to this guy... he will never understand... but in a few days it won't even matter
 6 years ago '10        #127
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
reggie had a big chance to win a Ring the year indiana pacers and detroit got to f!ghting think it was 04-05 Indiana pacers would prolly be the team to beat in the nba if they f!ght never happend
 05-01-2012, 04:37 PM         #128
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i could never be a Heat fan

people who compare Lebrons desire to win a ring to MJ's are embarrasing

MJ would have never done that sucka sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #129
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 CrapShoota said:
if you think Lebron been in all this time and hasn't been getting tips from his predecessors you are wrong. He specifically went to these guys to ask about basically the key to winning in the finals.

DOG THE KEY IS TO fu*kING WIN

What do you think they told him? Seriously....you watched the finals, dude was food once the refs enforced the travel call.
 6 years ago '05        #130
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
reggie miller has 0 ships, his a.ss shoulda been asking for advice.
 05-01-2012, 05:02 PM         #131
Tongan Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut up Reggie !
 6 years ago '11        #132
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Reggie Miller has as many rings as Lebron, maybe he should've had meetings. You cant diss that man for asking for advice from the greats.
 6 years ago '04        #133
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
I agree with Reggie. I think the title of this threat misconstrues Miller's point. All he is saying is that enough is enough. You're already playing with 2 Superstars, what other help do you need?
 6 years ago '10        #134
marx1684 
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 4968 4968
No matter how great of a player he is what's wrong w/seeking the advice of those that came before you? I think it's a humble & respectable move. I would. But I have no skills on court so I'm shooting from the peanut gallery.
 05-01-2012, 05:38 PM         #135
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 time MVP shouldn't be asking cats for advise. You're the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

All yall talking sh*t about him ain't mentioning the fact that Jordan and Isaiah didn't ask.

The dude needs to live up to the hype and stop complaining...

PS... Only reason he's gonna win a ring this year because the season is short. His choking a.ss can't handle an 82 game season.
 05-01-2012, 05:42 PM         #136
johnydrama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marx1684 said:
No matter how great of a player he is what's wrong w/seeking the advice of those that came before you? I think it's a humble & respectable move. I would. But I have no skills on court so I'm shooting from the peanut gallery.
there's nothing wrong with seeking advice, all reggie is saying is that these greats that lebron so desperatley wants to be, dug deep and figured things out on there own. that mentality of doing it yourself is part of what made them great, its a key thing that lebron is missing and is the advice that lebron should get out of that.
 6 years ago '08        #137
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 lboog1423 said:
i wouldnt go that far. I think they just get mad bc they would have never in a million years up and leave a franchise to chase a ring.
They would now. Knowing what they know.

palogee said:
3 time MVP shouldn't be asking cats for advise. You're the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

All yall talking sh*t about him ain't mentioning the fact that Jordan and Isaiah didn't ask.

The dude needs to live up to the hype and stop complaining...

PS... Only reason he's gonna win a ring this year because the season is short. His choking a.ss can't handle an 82 game season.
I see Palogee comments out side of S&R. lol at telling dude the stfu for seeking advice. Different era maybe you and Reggie should stfu(lol no disrespect). Lebron critics always speak of dude like he's 35. smh just calm the fu*k down and let dude play.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 05-01-2012 at 07:42 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #138
Luongo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,267 | Props total: 2679 2679

Reggie Miller as a player was pretty dope but as an analyst he sucks d!ck. Still remember Chuck clownin Reggie when he said "Me, Jalen and Jermaine could've won multiple championships."
 6 years ago '05        #139
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Everything he said was right

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago