Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,139 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Smoke500 said:
Nothing in your paragraph makes sense. Please explain what the regular season...game 2 vs the mavs....and losing to Jason Terry have to do with a lack of being humble?

How is seeking advice an excuse? By seeking advice you're not seeking excuses...you're admitting a flaw. That is not an "excuse" if you know the dictionary definition of the term
Don't mind the fat troll... refer to my post on the last page and see his response to it... it'll let u know he's just talking out of pure hate and his days are numbered...
 6 years ago '09        #102
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Smoke500 said:
We've come a long way as a society in terms of seeking honor and being humble. There was a time when you respected your elders and those who accomplished more than you...people who've been there. And you sought out their guidance and wisdom

Now...these days that makes you a pus*y. But then again...most of you who are against this sh*t are boys anyway...because a real man has no problem being humble enough to take advice and reach the next level

Yall stay confusing arrogance and ego bullsh*t with not being pus*y. If Bron fails to win...it won't be because of this. It'll be because of other deep seeded issues
Powerful post. Props
 6 years ago '05        #103
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 ondatpurple said:
dude sounds bitter

he and charles barkley often show bitterness to lebron and its cuz they know lebron is ringless but he has the opportunity to change that unlike them
EXACTLY. Reggie and a lot of other greats have to wake up everyday without a ring and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. I remember Reggie was talking about coming back with the Celtics during there chip run. Honestly Lebron is naive to think they want or are going to help him. MISERY loves company, why would they help him do something they weren't able to do. Lebron thinks or wants everybody to like him and kiss up to him, but most people feel like fu*k him. ONCE HE TELLS THE HATERS fu*k YOU BACK, AND PLAYS WITH A DESTROY ALL ATTITUDE, THE CHIPS WILL COME. Deep down they HATE Lebron because he had the nuts to do what they should have done.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 05-01-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #104
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
He's right
 6 years ago '07        #105
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
reggie is a hof, he needs to stop hating
 6 years ago '11        #106
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,436 | Props total: 1416 1416
Should have talked to kobe
 6 years ago '04        #107
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 552 552
 I k!ll TREES said:
Reggies a.ss should have been calling people for finals advice
no fair man...his team didnt stand a chance against the lakers and you know that sh*t. The fu*k rick smits gonna do to shaq in the post?
 6 years ago '04        #108
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 552 552

[pic - click to view]

the real reason why Reggie hasn't won a ring
 6 years ago '07        #109
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 sideshow20 said:

[pic - click to view]

the real reason why Reggie hasn't won a ring
 6 years ago '05        #110
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 Tempus # 1 said:
n*gga lost to Jordan. No shame in that
if this n*gga would read he said FINALS theres no way they could of played each other in the finals when both teams are from the east smdh man i swear some ppl :banghead:
 6 years ago '10        #111
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
He's right.

There is a point where a man needs to shut the outside world and look inside, at himself.

Lebron needs to stop asking for advice and go out and get sh*t done, because in the end that's the only thing that matters. It's the only thing people respect.
 6 years ago '11        #112
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 Smoke500 said:
We've come a long way as a society in terms of seeking honor and being humble. There was a time when you respected your elders and those who accomplished more than you...people who've been there. And you sought out their guidance and wisdom

Now...these days that makes you a pus*y. But then again...most of you who are against this sh*t are boys anyway...because a real man has no problem being humble enough to take advice and reach the next level

Yall stay confusing arrogance and ego bullsh*t with not being pus*y. If Bron fails to win...it won't be because of this. It'll be because of other deep seeded issues
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #113
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Smoke500 said:
Nothing in your paragraph makes sense. Please explain what the regular season...game 2 vs the mavs....and losing to Jason Terry have to do with a lack of being humble?

How is seeking advice an excuse? By seeking advice you're not seeking excuses...you're admitting a flaw. That is not an "excuse" if you know the dictionary definition of the term
This thread is about Reggie being disgusted with Lebron having to ask players how to win a ring 9 years in. Having been to 2 finals already reality is the secret to winning is performing when it counts. Its that simple.
What I am saying is the same people that say Lebron is the best in the league and that he is clutch and use every excuse in the book except saying he failed...those are the same people that are here saying it was cool for him to do this. They are saying he is "admitting his flaws", its an excuse for being okay with Lebron not having what it takes. With the amount of attention and accolades he gets there is no reason he should be asking former legends what he needs to do mentally HE FAILED.

I gave you a list of proof that he isn't as humble as he pretends to be, its all a ploy to get people to feel sorry for his inability to do what needs to be done. If he had done this after the Spurs loss then it would be acceptable but once he went to Miami not having a mentality cannot be an excuse. His game (which includes mental) is just not on par with all time greats.
 6 years ago '10        #114
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 Vash X said:
Maybe if this ringless f*ggot n*gga asked for help he wouldn't be RINGLESS and strugglin to hit the HOF
this is what's wrong with this generation. not wanting to do it on their own. u think reggie asked for ewing/jordan/barkley/ or whoever else to team up with him? pus*y a.ss n*ggas.
 6 years ago '11        #115
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 Smoke500 said:

well said
 6 years ago '04        #116
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
I don't see a problem with LeBron seeking out advice from former champions, Reggie is just being a bi*ch as usual, n*gga shouldn't even been in the HOF, real talk..

For once, I think LeBron is doing things the right way this season, unfortunately I see a 'chip in his near future..
 6 years ago '07        #117
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,139 | Props total: 4567 4567
 SandmanNyC said:
this is what's wrong with this generation. not wanting to do it on their own. u think reggie asked for ewing/jordan/barkley/ or whoever else to team up with him? pus*y a.ss n*ggas.
And that's why their ego's kept them ringless and Jordan had a top 50 player of all time on his team why would he have to leave?.. I didn't know putting ur own ego aside to win was being pus*y? I want u to name a player who has done it on their OWN... don't worry i'll wait...

Last edited by capone3pbs; 05-01-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #118
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
I think what people aren't getting is...he has been in the league for 9 years. WTF! ARE THESE GUYS GOING TO TELL LEBRON????

This is the part that isn't being discussed...wtf could they possibly same to him that could have changed those 2 finals.
 6 years ago '04        #119
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
Thats my GOAT!!!
 6 years ago '11        #120
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
lboog stayed bodyin n*ggas in this thread

Reggie's right tho. You can ask people how to walk but they can't do it for you...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now