Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
 130
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,133 | Props total: 4566 4566
Cambury is dishing out as much Lebron hate as he can because he know his last few days on bx are right around the corner...
 6 years ago '07        #82
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 capone3pbs said:
Cambury is dishing out as much Lebron hate as he can because he know his last few days on bx are right around the corner...
I have no clue who you are. Never saw your name before. I doubt we have ever even exchanged posts. I am a celebrity and bi*ches like you need to suck d!ck before you speak to me.
 6 years ago '10        #83
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15626 15626
 slimyellow said:
what they gon hate on when he DOES win a ring...
Im pretty sure everyone knows he will eventually get a ring, kinda hard not too wit the team he's on. Me personally, I dont even not like the guy like some on bx. I was just disappointed he left Cleveland. yes he had the right to leave blah blah blah. Dude took them to the finals; year after year had winning records. They were only maybe 1-2 players away from being a championship team, but Bron opted to leave to escape some of the pressure.
 6 years ago '07        #84
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,133 | Props total: 4566 4566
 Cambury said:
I have no clue who you are. Never saw your name before. I doubt we have ever even exchanged posts. I am a celebrity and bi*ches like you need to suck d!ck before you speak to me.
It's a damn forum site!!! You're a fu*king fat nobody in real life, and u think ur a celebrity??? I'm glad u don't know me... ur fat a.ss don't need to... but the fact remains all the new members will never know ur fat a.ss existed on here in just a few more games... but I'm sure you'll make a new account so i'll be on lookout for any new hating a.ss members that join in May or after
 6 years ago '07        #85
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
why you think Miller will beast? just curious....
Just the way the league is runned now compared to the 90's. With the soft calls, star calls, etc. And his team was more so bad than they were legitimate contenders.

He was a deadly shooter who had the ability to get open anywhere on the floor. In today's league how almost every team has 2 stars, which wouldn't have made him main focal point on offense, if he had someone like Westbrook kicking it out to him, I just think he could have been a beast.
 05-01-2012, 02:21 PM         #86
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
i wouldnt go that far. I think they just get mad bc they would have never in a million years up and leave a franchise to chase a ring.
So barkley never left Philly to go to the suns? Or create a super team in Houston?
 6 years ago '05        #87
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #88
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Come on Reggie
 05-01-2012, 02:27 PM         #89
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus didn't this n*gga Dwight ask bill Russell for advice foh
 6 years ago '07        #90
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 capone3pbs said:
It's a damn forum site!!! You're a fu*king fat nobody in real life, and u think ur a celebrity??? I'm glad u don't know me... ur fat a.ss don't need to... but the fact remains all the new members will never know ur fat a.ss existed on here in just a few more games... but I'm sure you'll make a new account so i'll be on lookout for any new hating a.ss members that join in May or after
you love to reply to my post, u cra be my attention
 6 years ago '10        #91
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15626 15626
 ballislife said:
So barkley never left Philly to go to the suns? Or create a super team in Houston?
Barkely said he wanted out of Philly. Never said specifically to the Suns. He was traded to both the Suns and Rockets. Lebron was never traded

Barkley, 33, who complained publicly about wanting to be traded to a team that could contend for an NBA title before he retired, got his wish.
as ive said earlier in this thread, this is common in vets wanting to win before they retire
 6 years ago '11        #92
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Just the way the league is runned now compared to the 90's. With the soft calls, star calls, etc. And his team was more so bad than they were legitimate contenders.

He was a deadly shooter who had the ability to get open anywhere on the floor. In today's league how almost every team has 2 stars, which wouldn't have made him main focal point on offense, if he had someone like Westbrook kicking it out to him, I just think he could have been a beast.
gotcha...good reasoning....
 6 years ago '10        #93
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 P. Dedos said:
who cares. so lets frown upon a player making his own boss move instead of 75 year old GM or 90 year old owner who never picked up a basketball in his life.. the CBA back then never gave them an option in free agency


at the end of the day they got to where they got


but whatever helps you sleep at night i guess
 6 years ago '10        #94
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15626 15626
 P. Dedos said:
who cares. so lets frown upon a player making his own boss move instead of 75 year old GM or 90 year old owner who never picked up a basketball in his life.. the CBA back then never gave them an option in free agency


at the end of the day they got to where they got


but whatever helps you sleep at night i guess
Man i sleep just fine. You and your posse are the ones in here defending Bron (kobe fans too) every single day lol . Im not hating on the n*gga. He is free to do as he pleases, but there is no denying that is 95% of the reason he gets so much hate and never will get the respect of the other greats
 6 years ago '08        #95
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
this is like somebody sh*tting on Daniel San for going to Mr Miyagi for help to beat Johnny
 05-01-2012, 02:55 PM         #96
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why not just ask Wade though? He got a ring
 6 years ago '10        #97
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
We've come a long way as a society in terms of seeking honor and being humble. There was a time when you respected your elders and those who accomplished more than you...people who've been there. And you sought out their guidance and wisdom

Now...these days that makes you a pus*y. But then again...most of you who are against this sh*t are boys anyway...because a real man has no problem being humble enough to take advice and reach the next level

Yall stay confusing arrogance and ego bullsh*t with not being pus*y. If Bron fails to win...it won't be because of this. It'll be because of other deep seeded issues
 6 years ago '10        #98
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Cambury said:
you dont think lebron gets enough help...its like at what point do you get sick of the excuses. Where is this humble Lebron all regular season? Where was humble lebron when they thought they would win game 2 vs the mavericks? Where was humble lebron when he wrote a check his game couldn't cash and Jason Terry wrote a bigger one?
lebron is just ingratiating himself with the likes of former players because of how much they were disgusted with him. He feels rejected by Dr.J, Jordan and Bird.

Now that I think about it...makes sense why at the beginning of the season Bird said he would take Kobe over Lebron, after that convo he must've realized how weak lebron is mentally.
Nothing in your paragraph makes sense. Please explain what the regular season...game 2 vs the mavs....and losing to Jason Terry have to do with a lack of being humble?

How is seeking advice an excuse? By seeking advice you're not seeking excuses...you're admitting a flaw. That is not an "excuse" if you know the dictionary definition of the term
 6 years ago '10        #99
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15626 15626
 Smoke500 said:
We've come a long way as a society in terms of seeking honor and being humble. There was a time when you respected your elders and those who accomplished more than you...people who've been there. And you sought out their guidance and wisdom

Now...these days that makes you a pus*y. But then again...most of you who are against this sh*t are boys anyway...because a real man has no problem being humble enough to take advice and reach the next level

Yall stay confusing arrogance and ego bullsh*t with not being pus*y. If Bron fails to win...it won't be because of this. It'll be because of other deep seeded issues
asking a question isnt being pus*y at all. Its just simply, no one can give him an answer for something he has to discover on his own.
 6 years ago '04        #100
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5081 5081
 Smoke500 said:
We've come a long way as a society in terms of seeking honor and being humble. There was a time when you respected your elders and those who accomplished more than you...people who've been there. And you sought out their guidance and wisdom

Now...these days that makes you a pus*y. But then again...most of you who are against this sh*t are boys anyway...because a real man has no problem being humble enough to take advice and reach the next level

Yall stay confusing arrogance and ego bullsh*t with not being pus*y. If Bron fails to win...it won't be because of this. It'll be because of other deep seeded issues
Not when you have 2 other superstars on your fu*king team, you don't seek advice & he needs more help fu*king pathetic.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy