Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 Kadillac87 said:
So you're wasn't trying to say it was destiny for the Mavs to win and the almighty LeBron couldn't overcome the basketball gods that had written in the stars? Ppl be coming up with supernatural forces to cushion LeBron's fall from greatness

naw...im sayin Mavs had the better team....Heat had two better players but the Mavs had the better team...cmon guy...
 6 years ago '07        #62
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
naw...im sayin Mavs had the better team....Heat had two better players but the Mavs had the better team...cmon guy...
so you weren't disappointed when the heat lost the finals? Seeing as the mavs were the better team.
 6 years ago '10        #63
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15691 15691
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
once again...what tools have to do with the mental part? nothing....
you are right the tools have nothing to do with the mental part. Lemme ask you this, If I was terrified of heights how would I get over that fear by asking someone else who isnt afraid of heights or just any other person in general. They could give me advice for days, but im the one that still has to face that fear and find a way to overcome. LBJ can ask 100 people how to win, but until HE gets over what is going on in his head he will get the same results. The players hes asking cant do that for him, he has to figure it out himself. That is what Reggie is complaining about

Last edited by lboog1423; 05-01-2012 at 01:40 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #64
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 lboog1423 said:

i understand that, but if something is mental that means it starts with you. He needs to figure out what it is within HIMSELF he needs to do. Jordan, Bird, Magic etc cant give you the answers to why he comes up short, bc they dont know what goes on in his head
I hear ya, but being prideful to think that I dont need nobody else to figure out why mentally I fall short is foolish. Socrates said I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. Everybody has a weakness and there is somebody in the world that can help you with that weakness.
 6 years ago '11        #65
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
So the Heat wasn't in the position to win every game? What happened? The teams were evenly matched. One team just wanted it more. It wasn't like when the Cavs played the Spurs. Everybody knew the Cavs were outmatched. Heat matched up pretty well the Mavs. They couldn't pull it out because their superstar kept coming up short in the 4th.
 6 years ago '11        #66
space
space
 Cambury said:
so you weren't disappointed when the heat lost the finals? Seeing as the mavs were the better team.
disappointed yes but i didnt make an excuse like buddy said i did....

im simply stating a fact...mavs had the better team
 6 years ago '10        #67
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
lol @ cambury's inFATuation with lebron

loser is in every lebron thread and every HEAT game thread during the regular season "hating" on his idol
 6 years ago '11        #68
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So the Heat wasn't in the position to win every game? What happened? The teams were evenly matched. One team just wanted it more. It wasn't like when the Cavs played the Spurs. Everybody knew the Cavs were outmatched. Heat matched up pretty well the Mavs. They couldn't pull it out because their superstar kept coming up short in the 4th.
we agree to disagree on a few things in your comment...
 6 years ago '07        #69
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 CrapShoota said:
I hear ya, but being prideful to think that I dont need nobody else to figure out why mentally I fall short is foolish. Socrates said I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. Everybody has a weakness and there is somebody in the world that can help you with that weakness.
you dont think lebron gets enough help...its like at what point do you get sick of the excuses. Where is this humble Lebron all regular season? Where was humble lebron when they thought they would win game 2 vs the mavericks? Where was humble lebron when he wrote a check his game couldn't cash and Jason Terry wrote a bigger one?
lebron is just ingratiating himself with the likes of former players because of how much they were disgusted with him. He feels rejected by Dr.J, Jordan and Bird.

Now that I think about it...makes sense why at the beginning of the season Bird said he would take Kobe over Lebron, after that convo he must've realized how weak lebron is mentally.
 6 years ago '11        #70
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
you are right the tools have nothing to do with the mental part. Lemme ask you this, If I was terrified of heights how would I get over that fear by asking someone else who isnt afraid of heights or just any other person in general. They could give me advice for days, but im the one that still has to face that fear and find a way to overcome. LBJ can ask 100 people how to win, but until HE gets over what is going on in his head he will get the same results. The players hes asking cant do that for him, he has to figure it out himself. That is what Reggie is complaining about
i feel you guy trust me i do but everybody doesnt handle every situation the same...everybody has his or her approach how to prepare for things...
 6 years ago '05        #71
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
My dude Reggie :agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #72
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
disappointed yes but i didnt make an excuse like buddy said i did....

im simply stating a fact...mavs had the better team
why would you be disappointed if the Mavs have the better team? Is that just the Heat fan in you?
 6 years ago '07        #73
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
Miller would be a beast if he played in today's era. He's right though.
 6 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 Cambury said:
why would you be disappointed if the Mavs have the better team? Is that just the Heat fan in you?
were the lakers fans/kobe fans/shaq fans disappointed when they lost to Detroit? Did the pistons or lakers had the better squad?

it doesnt even matter...your fav team/player lost a ship so yea i think ppl will be dissappointed either way
 05-01-2012, 01:52 PM         #75
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vash X said:
Maybe if this ringless f*ggot n*gga asked for help he wouldn't be RINGLESS and strugglin to hit the HOF
you actin like you have a ring on your finger. stop tryna live through other people f*ggit.
 6 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Miller would be a beast if he played in today's era. He's right though.
why you think Miller will beast? just curious....
 6 years ago '12        #77
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 Cambury said:
you dont think lebron gets enough help...its like at what point do you get sick of the excuses. Where is this humble Lebron all regular season? Where was humble lebron when they thought they would win game 2 vs the mavericks? Where was humble lebron when he wrote a check his game couldn't cash and Jason Terry wrote a bigger one?
lebron is just ingratiating himself with the likes of former players because of how much they were disgusted with him. He feels rejected by Dr.J, Jordan and Bird.

Now that I think about it...makes sense why at the beginning of the season Bird said he would take Kobe over Lebron, after that convo he must've realized how weak lebron is mentally.
Well obviously you just here to hate for one he never talked to bird and mj because of the lockout and couldnt talk with them. You sound bitter like reggie, I was dissapointed in lbj last year bc that was the only year I actually thought he could win a ring. His years in Cleveland I never expected him to win with the roster he was playing with, but thats a different convo. So if u blasting bron for last year go ahead, but in the offseason I believe lebron looked backed on that series and asked him self what went wrong. And it was mental so he addressed a weakness yes thats being humble.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1296 1296
I can't wait until this fat dude Kirby is gone ... 2 more games Heat just 2 more games ...
 6 years ago '04        #79
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
what they gon hate on when he DOES win a ring...
 6 years ago '07        #80
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 CrapShoota said:
Well obviously you just here to hate for one he never talked to bird and mj because of the lockout and couldnt talk with them. You sound bitter like reggie, I was dissapointed in lbj last year bc that was the only year I actually thought he could win a ring. His years in Cleveland I never expected him to win with the roster he was playing with, but thats a different convo. So if u blasting bron for last year go ahead, but in the offseason I believe lebron looked backed on that series and asked him self what went wrong. And it was mental so he addressed a weakness yes thats being humble.
this thread is about what Reggie said and according to Reggie those people spoke last year. Didn't read the rest of your paragraph because it's pointless when you didnt read the initial post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago