Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
wait so now its wrong to reach out to your peers? what will they find next to hate on the man
 6 years ago '12        #42
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Kobe can go the hakeem after winning 3 rings and gets praised bc he wants to get better, but why do you need the dream if you won before? Lebron does the same thing and hasnt won so he gets blasted WTF?
 6 years ago '10        #43
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,151 | Props total: 15677 15677
 CrapShoota said:
Kobe can go the hakeem after winning 3 rings and gets praised bc he wants to get better, but why do you need the dream if you won before? Lebron does the same thing and hasnt won so he gets blasted WTF?
nobody is blasting him for going to hakeem. He went there to work on his post game. Reggie is blasting him for tryna go to jordan, Bird, etc etc to ask how to win a championship
 6 years ago '07        #44
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Its like once lebron is mention the estrogen hormones shoot thru these dudes bodies and they beomde his down a.ss bi*ch. Its to the point where they truly believe noone like Lebron James because they say one thing negative. Shiiit sometimes if they dont support him him 100% they become an enemy to these fans. Reggie performed a public blow job game 1 on tv for lebron but as soon as he is critical he is a hater. Derrick Rose says KD is MVP and suddenly he is a hater...

Yall n*ggas need to pull ya skirts down and come see the Wizard for heart
 6 years ago '11        #45
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Vash X said:
Out of their prime yet KG was still the best player arguably in the L that year
are we really comparing that Celtics team to the 2011 Heat team
Wit fu*kin Mike Bibby as our startin PG
Heat made it to the Finals and should have won. What's with all the excuses?
 6 years ago '11        #46
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 928 928
 lboog1423 said:
nobody is blasting him for going to hakeem. He went there to work on his post game. Reggie is blasting him for tryna go to jordan, Bird, etc etc to ask how to win a championship
I think dude is sayin both players trying to get better...just different ways of doing it...

seeked advice from players who won multiple ships...they can give you the best advice.... but idk
 6 years ago '11        #47
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Heat made it to the Finals and should have won. What's with all the excuses?
Dallas still had the better team...the stars aligned for Dallas...got hot @ the right time....it was their year
 6 years ago '10        #48
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
its crazy how n*ggas is still mad about the decision and that sh*t was 2 years ago
 6 years ago '12        #49
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 lboog1423 said:
Thats all reggie is saying.
Yes he has the tools but bball is 90% mental and everybody knows that is were lebron struggles. Like i said mj and kobe had phil who is the master of getting his players mentally right. Lebron knows his weakness is in his head not shooting,dribbling, defense, rebounding, passing, scoring and etc.. so he did what he thought he could to address that.
 6 years ago '11        #50
space
space
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
Dallas still had the better team...the stars aligned for Dallas...got hot @ the right time....it was their year
Excuses, excuses. Dirk and Terry stepped up in the 4th, while LeBron was busy cheerleading, hoping Wade would carry him to a ship. That's why the Heat lost.
 6 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
Thank you... and Reggie would've left if he could take it all back... fu*k that all of them saying they would stay are just saying it because they don't wanna say they should've left... Garnett said it himself, he wish he would've left earlier. And that's why all them bitter ex players are mad because Lebron wasn't gonna let a owner and false sense of loyalty keep him from attempting to get a ring... All them players would've left for greener pastures if they could have it over again...
exactly my n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #52
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,151 | Props total: 15677 15677
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
I think dude is sayin both players trying to get better...just different ways of doing it...

seeked advice from players who won multiple ships...they can give you the best advice.... but idk
i look at that totally diff. Going to Hakeem is actually improving another aspect of your game. Going to ask how to win a championship is like me having a jigsaw puzzle with all the pieces but still finding the need to ask someone how to put it together instead of just figuring it out when i have everything I need. Instead of trying to figure it out, I want someone to just give me the answer. Lebron proves every regular season he has everything it takes to win a championship. He dont need to ask someone how not to freeze up in the finals. Reggie is just sayin go do what you have been doing all season long

edit

CrapShoota said:
Yes he has the tools but bball is 90% mental and everybody knows that is were lebron struggles. Like i said mj and kobe had phil who is the master of getting his players mentally right. Lebron knows his weakness is in his head not shooting,dribbling, defense, rebounding, passing, scoring and etc.. so he did what he thought he could to address that.
i understand that, but if something is mental that means it starts with you. He needs to figure out what it is within HIMSELF he needs to do. Jordan, Bird, Magic etc cant give you the answers to why he comes up short, bc they dont know what goes on in his head

Last edited by lboog1423; 05-01-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Excuses, excuses. Dirk and Terry stepped up in the 4th, while LeBron was busy cheerleading, hoping Wade would carry him to a ship. That's why the Heat lost.
bandwagon lakers fan from atlanta talkin sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #54
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

what excuse I used? better yet dont answer that question...but you right...thats why they lost
 6 years ago '07        #55
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 lboog1423 said:
i look at that totally diff. Going to Hakeem is actually improving another aspect of your game. Going to ask how to win a championship is like me having a jigsaw puzzle with all the pieces but still finding the need to ask someone how to put it together instead of just figuring it out when i have everything I need. Instead of trying to figure it out, I want someone to just give me the answer. Lebron proves every regular season he has everything it takes to win a championship. He dont need to ask someone how not to freeze up in the finals. Reggie is just sayin go do what you have been doing all season long
/Close thread
 6 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
I feel you but the regular season aint the post season....different beast...but clearly he has to get over that hump to become a better player...maybe he feels add'l advice will help him overcome it...everybody doesn't handle situations the same
 6 years ago '11        #57
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
bandwagon lakers fan from atlanta talkin sh*t
Been on that bandwagon for 16 years. I got a permanent seat on it now
 6 years ago '10        #58
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 3rdcoasta said:
awwwwww...bron bron cant figure it out? n*gga you got all of the fu*kin tools! Use them...damn i wanna gives this n*gga props (sooner or later ima have too...lol) but not until you get a few ships n*gga! Until then you'll be a King with no rings in my book...sounds like a fu*kin Joker! lol.
right
 6 years ago '11        #59
space
space
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:

what excuse I used? better yet dont answer that question...but you right...thats why they lost
So you're wasn't trying to say it was destiny for the Mavs to win and the almighty LeBron couldn't overcome the basketball gods that had written in the stars? Ppl be coming up with supernatural forces to cushion LeBron's fall from greatness

6 years ago '11        #60
space
space
 bbqslap said:
right
once again...what tools have to do with the mental part? nothing....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now