When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
 iggyemu said:
A lot people slamming Reggie for this and rightfully so. LeBron is asking for help from the greats to get his mind in the right mode. The guy clearly showed a mental barrier last year in the Finals. LeBron has the teammates and the attributes. Asking the greats is about trying to figure out where he needs to be mentally get that first title.
Ain't no shame in seeking help from the greats that have been on that platform and has been under that type of mental pressure. I somewhat agree with Reggie but the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one.
 6 years ago '11        #22
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 933 933
eh....i see where Reggie is coming from but Reggie didnt seize his own opportunity...maybe he would have asked Reggie if he won a ship

maybe reggie got jealous
 6 years ago '11        #23
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
i wouldnt go that far. I think they just get mad bc they would have never in a million years up and leave a franchise to chase a ring.
but most of the ppl had a great team already so why leave
 6 years ago '07        #24
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Vash X said:
n*ggas sayin Lebron joined cuz he was SCARED? Like he didn't take his team to the Finals by himself
Like Boston aint a.ssemble a big 3
nah he was scared. Let me tell you something...it got too hot in Cleveland. We all know lebron hates being accountable for anything and had he stayed there was no more excuses regardless of personnel. That is the reason he and to Miami because now it's like hitting the reset button. He can go back to stealing the show when they win and diverting the attention when they lose.
 6 years ago '10        #25
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 lboog1423 said:
i wouldnt go that far. I think they just get mad bc they would have never in a million years up and leave a franchise to chase a ring.
n*gga please charles barkley joined the rockets to chase a ring with hakeem but still aint get it
 6 years ago '10        #26
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 Vash X said:
Maybe if this ringless f*ggot n*gga asked for help he wouldn't be RINGLESS and strugglin to hit the HOF
Didn't he just get picked for the Hall this year. LOL. He lost to Jordan, and Shaq. Two of the most dominant EVER. No shame in that. He's right. This dude supposed to be the damn BBall messiah, and still running around for advice on how to win? FOH
 6 years ago '10        #27
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15706 15706
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
but most of the ppl had a great team already so why leave
im confused, who r you talking about?

ondatpurple said:
n*gga please charles barkley joined the rockets to chase a ring with hakeem but still aint get it
n*gga that was after 12 years in the league if Im correct

Bron left before he even reached his fkn prime
 6 years ago '10        #28
bbqslap 
space
space
 Cambury said:
Dude is pitiful...most babied player in sports history.

At some point yall have to look at yaselves as fans and say "why do I continue to make excuses for another man"
True story.
 6 years ago '11        #29
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

maybe Bron listened to KG
 6 years ago '12        #30
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
I dont see how anyone can agree with reggie on this issue. Reggie is salty bc nobody called his bi*ch a.ss, lebron asked for advice and he even gets hated on with that. Players like MJ and Kobe had phil jackson the greatest teacher of all time.

Last edited by CrapShoota; 05-01-2012 at 01:07 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #31
bbqslap 
space
space
 Vash X said:
n*ggas sayin Lebron joined cuz he was SCARED? Like he didn't take his team to the Finals by himself
U a clown. Boston's big 3 was a.ssembled by the team. Not free agency. Plus they were vets in the latter stages of their career that had grinded out yeeeeears for mediocre teams. They just finally got their do. And I HATE the Celtics bruh. This dude(yes he was free to do as he pleased) went and joined his competition instead of competing against them as rivals.
 05-01-2012, 01:06 PM         #32
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awwwwww...bron bron cant figure it out? n*gga you got all of the fu*kin tools! Use them...damn i wanna gives this n*gga props (sooner or later ima have too...lol) but not until you get a few ships n*gga! Until then you'll be a King with no rings in my book...sounds like a fu*kin Joker! lol.
 6 years ago '10        #33
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 lboog1423 said:
im confused, who r you talking about?

now you nitpicking and reaching just to support that bullsh*t stance

first you said they would never in a million years leave their team to chase a ring but then when I hit ya a.ss with the truth you wanna excuse barkley just cuz it was after his prime foh
 6 years ago '11        #34
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Nothing wrong with asking for advice. Shoulda called Karl Malone and asked how to cope with getting to the finals and never winning.
 6 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 3rdcoasta said:
awwwwww...bron bron cant figure it out? n*gga you got all of the fu*kin tools! Use them...damn i wanna gives this n*gga props (sooner or later ima have too...lol) but not until you get a few ships n*gga! Until then you'll be a King with no rings in my book...sounds like a fu*kin Joker! lol.
tools have nothing to do with the mental part...
 6 years ago '07        #36
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,154 | Props total: 4589 4589
 ondatpurple said:
Thank you... and Reggie would've left if he could take it all back... fu*k that all of them saying they would stay are just saying it because they don't wanna say they should've left... Garnett said it himself, he wish he would've left earlier. And that's why all them bitter ex players are mad because Lebron wasn't gonna let a owner and false sense of loyalty keep him from attempting to get a ring... All them players would've left for greener pastures if they could have it over again...

Last edited by capone3pbs; 05-01-2012 at 01:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #37
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Vash X said:
Funny how Celtics were out of their primes when they got together and won it ALL together in their first year TOGETHER.

Heat couldn't do it in their first year together with all 3 stars in their Prime.

You lose again

YOUNG!
 6 years ago '06        #38
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,987 | Props total: 4017 4017
 6 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 CrapShoota said:
I dont see how anyone can agree with reggie on this issue. Reggie is salty bc nobody called his bi*ch a.ss, lebron asked for advice and he even gets hated on with that. Players like MJ and Kobe had phil jackson the greatest teacher of all time.

3rdcoasta said:

Thats all reggie is saying.
 6 years ago '10        #40
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
now you nitpicking and reaching just to support that bullsh*t stance

first you said they would never in a million years leave their team to chase a ring but then when I hit ya a.ss with the truth you wanna excuse barkley just cuz it was after his prime foh
First of all if you want to be technical, Barkley was traded to Houston so we could just end the convo right there. He wasnt a free agent who decided to team up.

It is pretty common knowledge that vets on the tail end of their careers go ring chasing. n*ggas were mad at Bron bc he did so early in his career. Im not defending anyone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy