Reggie Miller blasts LeBron James for seeking advice

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-02-2012, 01:00 PM         #241
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
ohhhh so 27, 19, 10 is giving up now that cavs team wasnt winning anything with mo williams as ur 2nd best player.
oh, but Miller should've won with chuck person.... during the Jordan era. Shut up, dude.
 05-02-2012, 01:03 PM         #242
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
And that's the point!!! You don't know wat they told him! Again he's not the first to seek advice so why attack him for doing it?
He's not being attacked for it, although I think anything he's been told should be a no-brainer. My first post in this thread was a response to the notion that Miller lacks any credibility because of an irrelevant ring factor. That's stupid.
 6 years ago '07        #243
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,139 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Smuggy said:
Address me when you start reading. It doesn't matter who he is... what greats did Jordan seek to win titles? How 'bout Shaq? Dirk? WADE? Buckle down and play hard dude. Stop worrying about flopping at every chance possible and focus on putting up points.
You're an idiot man... how do u kno they never seeked advice? I'm making points and you're avoiding every single one. You haven't addressed one point I made but yet I rebuttal everything u attempt to provide as your argument...

And now it doesn't matter who he is but yet you say he has position to speak truth... he's saying he's never seeked advice right? So that means he has no experience on that subject and doesn't know what can come out of a convo with an all time great on winning rings. So again like I asked earlier, who the fu*k is he to say that another player seeking advice is wrong? Just answer that cause I know u gonna duck everything else...
 05-02-2012, 01:09 PM         #244
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
You're an idiot man... how do u kno they never seeked advice?
Think dude... once. I'm saying it's cool to ask for advice in areas where you're weak. You f*gs are claiming Lebron would have no reason to approach Miller for advice because he never won a ring. That logic is insane given Millers reputation... a rep built on a core principle where Lebron struggles. Read that again if you're still lost... or perhaps I can make a coloring book.
 6 years ago '07        #245
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 Smuggy said:
He's not being attacked for it, although I think anything he's been told should be a no-brainer. My first post in this thread was a response to the notion that Miller lacks any credibility because of an irrelevant ring factor. That's stupid.
really he's not?

No your first post I believe said he should've asked Reggie on how to finish a game... and I said yea but he's asking about rings so he can't talk to Reggie on that cause he has no rings...

Plus u are not in the convo w/ these guys so u can't say for sure wat he's getting is no brainer info... and regardless if it is, he feels asking may actually help.
 05-02-2012, 01:16 PM         #246
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
really he's not?
By me, no.

capone3pbs said:
No your first post I believe said he should've asked Reggie on how to finish a game... and I said yea but he's asking about rings so he can't talk to Reggie on that cause he has no rings...
Which is a stupid premise if Miller excels where Lebron struggles. There's nothing wrong in using certain players for their specific expertise... especially one who managed to do incredibly well in an era that was difficult for greats to win a title.

capone3pbs said:
Plus u are not in the convo w/ these guys so u can't say for sure wat he's getting is no brainer info... and regardless if it is, he feels asking may actually help.
It's no-brainer info.
 6 years ago '07        #247
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 Smuggy said:
Think dude... once. I'm saying it's cool to ask for advice in areas where you're weak. You f*gs are claiming Lebron would have no reason to approach Miller for advice because he never won a ring. That logic is insane given Millers reputation... a rep built on a core principle where Lebron struggles. Read that again if you're still lost... or perhaps I can make a coloring book.
Again you're an idiot
you do realize there are other players who have played in the Nba and have even better reputations and share the same kind of core principles that...

Now bear with me for a second..

HAVE WON RINGS!!!

You a fu*king joke man... If Reggie would've never criticized him and I asked you to list some ex Nba players who could have a convo w/ Lebron about getting over the Finals hump, Reggie would never even cross your mind... your points have no base and there's no further purpose trying to get u to understand u have no.clue wat you're talking bout... again I haven't heard anything from a player with a Ring talking bad on wat Lebron is doing? Now when that happens you can have at it...

Last edited by capone3pbs; 05-02-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 05-02-2012, 01:27 PM         #248
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
Again you're an idiot
you do realize there are other players who have played in the Nba and have even better reputations and share the same kind of core principles that...

Now bear with for a second..

HAVE WON RINGS!!!

You a fu*king joke man... If Reggie would've never criticized him and I asked you to list some ex Nba players who could have a convo w/ Lebron about getting over the Finals hump, Reggie would never even cross your mind... your points have no base and there's no further purpose trying to get u to understand u have no.clue wat you're talking bout... again I haven't heard anything from a player with a Ring talking bad on wat Lebron is doing? Now when that happens you can have at it...
"Getting over the finals hump" has more to do with his struggles in certain areas than it does a general "how do I get over the hump" conversation. Lebron has much more athleticism than plenty of ring winners. Lebron has many more individual awards than most ring winners. Lebron has more versatility than many ring winners... so simply having a ring doesn't make them better. Your logic is flawed. LeBron struggles where Miller has excelled... meaning Miller shouldn't be off the table if you're talking about bettering yourself to make a title more of a reality.

You're a stan. Stop being a stan.
 6 years ago '11        #249
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8500 8500
Smuggy no one cares stop posting on boxden
 6 years ago '07        #250
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 Smuggy said:
"Getting over the finals hump" has more to do with his struggles in certain areas than it does a general "how do I get over the hump" conversation. Lebron has much more athleticism than plenty of ring winners. Lebron has many more individual awards than most ring winners. Lebron has more versatility than many ring winners... so simply having a ring doesn't make them better. Your logic is flawed. LeBron struggles where Miller has excelled... meaning Miller shouldn't be off the table if you're talking about bettering yourself to make a title more of a reality.

You're a stan. Stop being a stan.
Who said they were better? Yes he may have accomplished more stats and awards wise than most but they still have obtained the goal that everyone in the Nba seeks, Rings!!! My logic is flawed how? Please tell me wat Miller has accomplished that could help Lebron? What does Miller excel in over Lebron besides a better jump shot? Again Miller doesn't have the thing Lebron is trying to seek advice on... WININNG A RING!!! So yes there is no point of talking to Miller you fool... you're sitting here listing all of these things that's suppose to make Lebron better than these all time greats but yet none of that sh*t matters cause they have the rings he doesn't have and you're calling me a stan? Yea ok buddy...
 6 years ago '07        #251
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Smuggy no one cares stop posting on boxden
Man I gotta stop it cause he just doesn't get it... it's my fault for even keeping it going so long... smh it's so hard not to fall for the troll traps...
 5 years ago '09        #252
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35280 35280
Mike Miller more rings than Reggie Miller
Looks like Reggie will be calling lebron for advice now
 07-01-2012, 01:16 AM         #253
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like Reggie should have asked for advice
 5 years ago '10        #254
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
that cac stuck in a n*gga body lawst
 08-19-2012, 04:50 PM         #255
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow. Thanks for posting this is a great news story, I love sports!
 08-19-2012, 04:53 PM         #256
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the original jump shooting stickman shoulda asked for some advice himself

08-19-2012, 06:04 PM         #257
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

eat a d!ck
 5 years ago '05        #258
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
 SeaJaiye said:

5 years ago '07        #259
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Hovi Bryant said:
I can hear it now...LeBron's ring will be invalid because he asked for help.

I mean, I understand where Reggie's coming from, but LeBron does whatever he wants. You should know you can't put this man in a box.
Reggie was just mad because he didn't have any advice to give, because he never won a title before.
 08-19-2012, 09:14 PM         #260
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bumped this thread to make a public statement about how sh*t that seems so fu*king important at the time often don't really mean a damn in the big picture... don't let the Illuminati fool you with diversions my n*ggas, this sports sh*t is not that serious... who really gives a fu*k about this story today, yet at the time this thread was en fuego. Stick to the real serve God and take care of your business
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy