most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Reggie is right. 96 50.53%
Reggie should shut the fuck up. 75 39.47%
He has key points, but cmon son. 19 10.00%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-01-2012, 10:20 PM         #181
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
The Lakers wouldn't have done sh*t . Before Kobe, Shaq was taking n*ggas to the playoffs AND finals. The magic had no superstars and Shaq made a star out of penny. Bad Analogy pimp.

But on some real sh*t..... This never happened to Tim Duncan.

How many rings did Jordan win before Pippen? Robinson had his team in the playoffs. He didn't have a lot of help around him though. And that never happened to him because he didn't guard Olajuwon in his prime. And you realize Shaq lost to Olajuwon in the finals right

Last edited by Youngin19; 05-01-2012 at 10:22 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #182
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Budala said:
Cambury I genuinely hope you get infected by mosquitoes carrying malaria and crawl into a dark space filled with mold you call your room and slip into a long coma.
im highly favored B...immune to malaria

We are the gods on earth
 6 years ago '11        #183
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,253 | Props total: 24773 24773
 CrapShoota said:
I dont see how anyone can agree with reggie on this issue. Reggie is salty bc nobody called his bi*ch a.ss, lebron asked for advice and he even gets hated on with that. Players like MJ and Kobe had phil jackson the greatest teacher of all time.
3 secs left in a playoff game. down one. Who would you rather have shoot, reggie or lebron? IMO Reggie no contest. Dude had that clutch gene, just never the right personnel.
 6 years ago '11        #184
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,253 | Props total: 24773 24773
 SeaJaiye said:
if bron met his pops, he would be the GOAT with no competition. didnt happen tho........life balances ppl out like that still one of the greats
there aint nothin wrong with being a fan, but take his d!ck outta your mouth. Dude hasnt won.....wait for it.... ANYTHING. He has the potential to be one of the greats but dont be stupid and try to say hes already there.
 6 years ago '07        #185
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Smoke500 said:
Lol...you made a martial arts comparison. Cool. Since I study martial arts myself and I've also played sports...let me ask you this

Do you believe the people who do have "it" were born with it? That as babies they just had this k!ller instinct?

Or do you think....that the way they were raised...their environment...their looks....their peers...their neighborhood....all of those things played a part in making someone who they are?

If that is the case...then how can you negate what guidance can mean for someone? Have you ever been mentored?
i do believe people are born with it and i do believe peoples upbringing also plays a role. the difference with this is in any good journey you are trying to get to the proverbial "pot of gold". along the way you have you stumbles, you also have your triumphs but there is always a part of the journey you must do on your own. this is the part of the journey lebron has to do on his own, it is what he is suppose to be in it for. there are no shortcuts, there are no words on inspiration...its just in you to do or not.
 6 years ago '06        #186
drops117 13 heat pts13
space
space
$730 | Props total: 1199 1199
 Tempus # 1 said:
n*gga lost to Jordan. No shame in that
Don't forget Kobe too
 6 years ago '05        #187
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
Reggie is right... But the only real advice Bron needs is for wade to tell him to shoot the damn ball... and to never grow that beard again... ever since he got just the goatee, he's back in Detroit Baskeball k!ller mode... But the Heat won't beat OKC in the finals IMO
 6 years ago '05        #188
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
I can see asking for advice while in Cleveland.... but in Miami while joining up wit two 10 players?? ...u need advise?

For y'all folks talking down on Miller time, name his best teammates he played wit .... now compare them to wade and bosh....

Image Miller wit Hakeem Olajuwon and Mj or iverson all in their prime..... and u think Reggie would need advise???
 6 years ago '04        #189
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2217 2217
If LeBron need advice, ask Wade...... I hate Reggie Miller but I agree 100%.
 6 years ago '05        #190
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
miller is a clown for this
 6 years ago '05        #191
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1569 1569
 CashNy said:
miller is a clown for this
How is he a clown for voicing his opinion? Especially since it is pretty legit. I bet Kobe, Bird, Jordan, Isiah, Magic, etc never called their peers to ask how to win a title. LeBron is far and away the best athlete/player in the NBA. He is stronger, faster, and more athletic than just about everyone, can shoot, drive to the basket at will, and gets a ton of superstar calls.

Add all of that to having a top 5 player on your team and a top 15 player on your team and you should automatically win the title.

Reggie never really had a great teammate. Jermaine O'Neal, Jalen Rose, and Rik Smits were his best teammates in terms of ability. No where close to the likes of Wade and Bosh.
 05-02-2012, 03:04 AM         #192
NYC24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
n*gga please charles barkley joined the rockets to chase a ring with hakeem but still aint get it
im not defending him, but he was pretty old, lebron just gave up on the fans and the organization for his own interests, which isnt wrong but isnt right, because he was so young and how he did it by a.ssembling three of the best in the nba.

Last edited by NYC24; 05-02-2012 at 03:15 AM..
 05-02-2012, 04:11 AM         #193
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a non-story. But hey, Reggie didnt need any advice to win a ri..oh wait.
 05-02-2012, 04:29 AM         #194
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reggie should shut the fu*k up is my vote...I think he's reading way too deep into it and sort of picking on Bron.

Coming from a Lakers fan by the way
 6 years ago '11        #195
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 598 598
yeah this sh*ts reaching ive put up with reggie every year now hes just getting annoying i dont even like the way he says lebron
 6 years ago '09        #196
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 lboog1423 said:
i wouldnt go that far. I think they just get mad bc they would have never in a million years up and leave a franchise to chase a ring.
barkley did ring chase when he went to houston
 6 years ago '09        #197
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 QualityRecords said:
How is he a clown for voicing his opinion? Especially since it is pretty legit. I bet Kobe, Bird, Jordan, Isiah, Magic, etc never called their peers to ask how to win a title. LeBron is far and away the best athlete/player in the NBA. He is stronger, faster, and more athletic than just about everyone, can shoot, drive to the basket at will, and gets a ton of superstar calls.

Add all of that to having a top 5 player on your team and a top 15 player on your team and you should automatically win the title.

Reggie never really had a great teammate. Jermaine O'Neal, Jalen Rose, and Rik Smits were his best teammates in terms of ability. No where close to the likes of Wade and Bosh.
Kobe been asking Jordan advice since he came in the league and jordan was still playing
 6 years ago '07        #198
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1803 1803
That's why Reggie has NO rings...

Seriously though, this was none of his business to even comment on. Lebron was seeking guidance from the great ones who came before him. This happens in martial arts all the time and other aspects of life.
 6 years ago '09        #199
59fifty 
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 10168 10168
This aint last dragon bron foh w/ dat gay sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #200
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 15741 15741
 SeaJaiye said:
if bron met his pops, he would be the GOAT with no competition. didnt happen tho........life balances ppl out like that still one of the greats
ol Dr Phil a.ss n*gga

faceoffizhere said:
barkley did ring chase when he went to houston

You clearly didnt read all of my post, bc i made it very clear vets ring chase later in their careers. Unlike Bron, Barkely was "TRADED" to Houston after like 12 years in the league. Yes he made it clear he wanted out to win a ring be he didnt have a free choice on where he landed.

Bullseye said:
That's why Reggie has NO rings...

Seriously though, this was none of his business to even comment on. Lebron was seeking guidance from the great ones who came before him. This happens in martial arts all the time and other aspects of life.

Bruh, we are talking about a GAME. The GAME of BASKETBALL. Going to someone about life problem to seek advice is totally diff than seeking advice about a GAME. What 9 yr vet, 2 time MVP, most dominant athlete in a sport do you know still asking about this kinda sh*t. 9 years in the league, been to the Finals twice, teammates with an NBA champion and you still dont know what it takes? GTFOH. I could understand this if he was asking early in his career. According to many Bron is the best player in the world playing with another top 5 player in Wade and a top 10 or 15 guy in Bosh. Lebron has everything he needs, and like Reggie said n*ggas should be lining up to come to him to seek advice. Is Bron wrong for asking, hell no. But what else could you possibly need bruh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy