May 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
 83
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-25-2012, 05:28 PM         #761
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
i dont understand what your attempting to imply
its a joke son
the n*gga looks like an as*hole
how u gon rock south beach slides like that
and to a supposed campout to
thats just a fail all over
 6 years ago '09        #762
stxbreed 
space
avatar space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 pufntrees718 said:
its a joke son
the n*gga looks like an as*hole
how u gon rock south beach slides like that
and to a supposed campout to
thats just a fail all over
they just slides though, how u supposed to rock em? i mean they convenient for when u dont feel like puttin on shoes or if u just bustin a quick move
 6 years ago '06        #763
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
So no one got the AIs today I don't believe that.
 6 years ago '09        #764
stxbreed 
space
avatar space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #765
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25221 25221
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
I'm hosting a networking dinner in new York in a month where I will be speaking on entrepreneurship and how u can get like me. Ur going to want I be there. Will be an A list of business people and the president should make an appearance.

A plate at the event will cost $30,000 but the connects and things u learn will last forever. If u have real money and want more, hit me. For some of you, this here is the best announcement of your life.
Your like a bad itch


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Dray; 05-25-2012 at 06:43 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #766
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
I'm hosting a networking dinner in new York in a month where I will be speaking on entrepreneurship and how u can get like me. Ur going to want I be there. Will be an A list of business people and the president should make an appearance.

A plate at the event will cost $30,000 but the connects and things u learn will last forever. If u have real money and want more, hit me. For some of you, this here is the best announcement of your life.
This n*gga can't even write Proper Sentences

How can u be a Speaker on Entrepreneurship
 6 years ago '09        #767
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
Today was good day....7 question mids on da way


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #768
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]


got 10.5 for retail + shipping to you.
 6 years ago '04        #769
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
Nothing new but I've been wanting to add them to the Bron collection since I missed out on them, finally found them for retail...

[pic - click to view]

 05-25-2012, 08:06 PM         #770
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
This n*gga can't even write Proper Sentences

How can u be a Speaker on Entrepreneurship
 6 years ago '05        #771
dawizard911 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 103 103
Local store here in philly had 23 pairs...13 were Mens sizes.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #772
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 AKS MUZIK said:
Fi Canada ppl,

I just found out that Footlocker Canada as of Wed this week are no longer offering Pre-orders on J's.....thank god I got mine in last week (military 4's) cause dey still honering all pre-orders that were processed before wed.....
Champs been on that wave from time...they wanna make sure you come in person and lineup for the kicks..
 05-25-2012, 09:34 PM         #773
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
who want some powder 9s size 10 $120 shipped

i wore them twice
atleast post a pic
 6 years ago '05        #774
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 pufntrees718 said:
that dumb n*gga wit the south beach slides
Them sh*ts look homo as sh*t, is prolly what he's tryin to say.
 6 years ago '11        #775
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25221 25221
 RLRugby said:
if anyone interested pm and ill text u a pic
you looking for some male digits?
 05-25-2012, 09:54 PM         #776
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
Champs been on that wave from time...they wanna make sure you come in person and lineup for the kicks..
hell naw...im done wit j's fi a min lol
 05-25-2012, 09:55 PM         #777
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
hahaha o trust i dont care about correctin my grammar with yall. i only use my energy to correct emails i send to higher ups.

ill give u lil n*ggaz some wisdom... stop buying materials and put your money together and send one person to my dinner to take notes and hand out/collect business cards for all of yall to share. im sure all of you can come up with the money for one plate. didnt think of that huh... through this option you will all get the hookup. something to think about......
yuh smoke rock.....starrrr
 6 years ago '05        #778
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
hahaha o trust i dont care about correctin my grammar with yall. i only use my energy to correct emails i send to higher ups.

ill give u lil n*ggaz some wisdom... stop buying materials and put your money together and send one person to my dinner to take notes and hand out/collect business cards for all of yall to share. im sure all of you can come up with the money for one plate. didnt think of that huh... through this option you will all get the hookup. something to think about......
Ohh God Please Shut up and Go Troll another Section
 6 years ago '11        #779
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25221 25221
 RLRugby said:
n*gga grow up

we not in middle school anymore
sh*t seem OD unnecessary though:ohhellnonas:

like why a man gotta give you his number just to get some pics
 6 years ago '04        #780
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 samsin420 said:
So no one got the AIs today I don't believe that.


sorry, i have to wait until the end of the week player. had to order from Jimmy Jazz. sentimental cop...love those shoes.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy