The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2012, 01:38 PM         #161
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do i think batman might die in this one?

look at the trailer when catwoman says

"you dont owe these people anymore. You have given them everything"

And batman says "Not everything, not yet"

Does this mean batman is going to sacrifice his life in order to get rid of Bane?
 05-01-2012, 01:41 PM         #162
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone think once batman dies that the role of protecting Gotham will be handed over to to that one Joseph lewitt (Robin) ?
 6 years ago '04        #163
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1795 1795
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
John Blake is coming into the game way too late for him to even be trying on Batman's cape.

Bruce Wayne was fending off armies of ninjas BEFORE he became Batman.
he can still end up being what Harvey Dent was suppose to be

the trailer features ALOT of him, way too much for me to be thinking he's just playing some extra cop, it really does make it feel like he's gonna have a really significant role , he might just be the "hero" at the end.
 05-01-2012, 02:01 PM         #164
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
There's rumors that Batman will die in this one.

IF he does then I see it going down one of two ways

Either Batman dies in order to k!ll Bane at the same time making the ultimate sacrifice and becomes a Martyr

or Bane k!lls him first and that John Blake character (Joseph Gorden Levitt) takes on a Robin type of role and k!lls Bane and becomes the next hero of the city either in a Batman/Robin type of way or in a Harvey Dent type of way.

Either way I do feel like John Blake will have to have some type of significant role just because of how prominent he is in the trailer.
EXACTLY i do think the bat will die at the end of this..but that john blake dude he has a big role in this.....he is showed to much not to have to be important...and he looks like he could be robin....because they keep saying it is the end of the trilogy...so batman has to end right
 6 years ago '10        #165
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,832 | Props total: 20723 20723
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
Yeah, Gotham still does need it's white night and when you watch the trailer you can see Bane throwing the ripped photos of Harvey Dent into the air, so I'm guessing he exposes Harvey as the criminal murderer.

But I don't see why Gordon can't be that white night hero instead. They even called him one in the first trailer. Gordon is waaay more established, has more experience, etc.

[spoiler - click to view]

Spoiler tags fam, spoiler tags
 6 years ago '12        #166
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
That trailer is worth the $12 dollars alone.
 6 years ago '08        #167
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
 killya said:
anyone think once batman dies that the role of protecting Gotham will be handed over to to that one Joseph lewitt (Robin) ?
seeing the events of tdkr will inspire jgl's character to take on a robin like role. he won't get a suit or anything but he wkill help bats beat bane.
 05-01-2012, 02:04 PM         #168
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
John Blake is coming into the game way too late for him to even be trying on Batman's cape.

Bruce Wayne was fending off armies of ninjas BEFORE he became Batman.
they could be explaing his background through out the movie to show he is somewhat worthy
 6 years ago '10        #169
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,832 | Props total: 20723 20723
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
lol it's just conjecture, dude. Unless you know something I don't, because I just hypothesized Gordon's death. I really, really doubt it'll happen.
Ohhhhh iiite but I'm just saying. This site takes any and everything literal you gotta be careful what you post
 6 years ago '04        #170
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
Yeah, Gotham still does need it's white night and when you watch the trailer you can see Bane throwing the ripped photos of Harvey Dent into the air, so I'm guessing he exposes Harvey as the criminal murderer.

But I don't see why Gordon can't be that white night hero instead. They even called him one in the first trailer. Gordon is waaay more established, has more experience, etc.

[spoiler - click to view]

Gordon ??

Gordon is some 50 something year old guy who who's been failing at keeping Gotham together before Wayne even touched a bat suit.

If Gordon was EVER capable he would've done it along time ago, fans would definitely not buy that shyt for a second if Nolan pulled that shyt.
 6 years ago '04        #171
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,921 | Props total: 4277 4277
nvm. stupid.
 6 years ago '08        #172
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17086 17086
Can you believe this is THE END?

What will Bale do next?

Maybe Metal Gear Solid directed by Nolan and the creator of that game?
 6 years ago '04        #173
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
The way the second and third trailer portrays Catwoman it seems she may be sorta for Bane's cause at first, like she may be tired of the wealthy fat cats (including Wayne) in Gotham allowing it to turn to shambles. Then someway through the story she realizes Bane's plane is alot more sinister than she expected and joins force with Batman.

I think she sorta flip flops, maybe Talia Al Ghul does something similar but starting on Wayne's side at first, wouldn't be surprised if her and Catwoman go 1 on 1.
 6 years ago '04        #174
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
Gordon was a lowly beat cop by the time (or Lieutenant? I forget) when Batman Begins started. His commissioner was incompetent, all his coworkers were corrupt, and the mob had more power than anybody.

It was thanks to GORDON'S help that Batman was able to even begin taking on the mob.

Gordon - "But I'm just one man."
Bruce - "Now we're two." - Batman Begins.
Gordon still can't do shyt by himself tho

everytime he aided Batman it was with some simple shyt that any body in his position could've done.

we aint trying to see Gordon as the savior of Gotham , shyt is just not believable. I'd actually take John blake over Gordon, at least he's young and can demonstrate how he takes initiative from the start unlike Gordon who twiddles his thumbs until Batman shows up with a game plan. Gordon has already rode Shotgun with Batz for TWO movies and dude still needs help in the third, so Gordon taking over ?? Nah , aint nobody buying that.

6 years ago '04        #175
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
Nah, I don't know why she joins forces with Batman but she's a cat burglar and serial thief. She hijacks the Batpod and already knows how to use it's weapons. I don't think she's really on the whole "Occupy Gotham" tip.

Also, in the trailer where Selina is at the airport you see her shifting her hat to cover her face and you can make out John Blake in the corner. I'm guessing he arrests her, and in the prologue you see her in the back of a cop car. Add in the fact that it's her doing that badass somersault while in prison.

I have no problem believing she starts off that way but how do you explain her f!ghting Bane's men alongside Batman ?? and her cruising with him in the Bat plane ??

I dont know exactly what you're disagreeing with me with because it pretty much seems like you're saying she starts off as the same thing I'm saying she does, only difference is that I think she eventually teams up with Batman to help take down Bane (which is really hard to argue considering the trailer footage).
 6 years ago '04        #176
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,533 | Props total: 5115 5115
wtf is going on here???!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #177
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 psylence2k said:
I have no problem believing she starts off that way but how do you explain her f!ghting Bane's men alongside Batman ?? and her cruising with him in the Bat plane ??

I dont know exactly what you're disagreeing with me with because it pretty much seems like you're saying she starts off as the same thing I'm saying she does, only difference is that I think she eventually teams up with Batman to help take down Bane (which is really hard to argue considering the trailer footage).
It sounds like JGL asked her "Why run from Bane?". So I think she crossed Bane.
And the whole thing of jumping in "The Bat" and ridin out...I think Batman was gettin shorty out of a jam. She probably was dolo and Batman scooped her up for some info on Bane.
Just my theory...I think that's definitely true to her character though, if she ridin with Batman to keep herself from gettin bodied cause she crossed Bane, whole time she still trying to take down loot!
 6 years ago '04        #178
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 MoneyTalks2Much said:
read my earlier edits. i'm not done posting dude. chill.

Bruh, your edits are kinda trivial, you're just explaining what is already pretty much portrayed in the trailer.

We all get that Catwoman starts off Shady and Shifty, we dont even need comic book background for that, it's portrayed pretty clearly in the first two trailers, everyone gets that part. I said that in my first post.

but you started off your post with "Nah" and then went to not even clearly outline what general point of my post you were disagreeing with because you pretty much said the exact same thing as I did , that catwoman starts off bad, only thing you did was over elaborate on the details and side stories.

It's like you wanted to disagree just to disagree but didn't really say anything that was really DIFFERENT from the general point that I was trying to make.

MoneyTalks2Much said:
Nobody is saying Gordon should "take over", but as a symbol of hope he'd make a great figure. He's an honest cop who fought corruption at every level.

Gordon saved the mayor's life, dude. Not to mention he brought down the entire mob and his team finally arrested Joker once and for all. Plus he helped Batman in Batman Begins when he as in the tumbler by blowing up that thing.

Yea he'll just go back to being he same symbol he was before, the helpless guy trying to hold it down just waiting for Batman to show up.

Like I said everything he did in the movies was relatively easy compared to what Batman does, he pushed the mayor out of the way, he handed some serum in the first movie for him to put in the sewage system, he snuck up on Joker from behind with a shotgun. He arrested the Joker WHILE HE WAS HANGING off a building.

None of that is really super hero shyt, it's just regular cop shyt.

Catwoman alone already looks like she's gonna do more impressive crime f!ghting in the later half of the movie when she joins Batz, then anything Gordon did in three movies combined.

MoneyTalks2Much said:

How is John Blake going to make a debut AND top ALL OF THAT in one movie?

I guess we forgot about Harvey Dent already , you know that one guy who stole Wayne's girl, locked up all the criminals in Gotham, became the "white night" and then had his downfall all in the same 2 and a half hour time span.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-01-2012 at 02:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #179
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 deziking said:
wtf is going on here???!!

[pic - click to view]

Looks like Batman catchin a swagged out superman punch to the front of his forehead.
 6 years ago '04        #180
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 killya said:
why do i think batman might die in this one?

look at the trailer when catwoman says

"you dont owe these people anymore. You have given them everything"

And batman says "Not everything, not yet"

Does this mean batman is going to sacrifice his life in order to get rid of Bane?

Some how, some way they're going to close this Batman story arc off.

I wouldn't be surprised if they k!ll Batman in DKR, but throw a Batman/JusticeLeague easter egg in Man of Steel. Then reboot with Batman movies that are more inline with the DC comics to do Justice League.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy