The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 3

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 coolio said:
i think nolan would rather have somebody who can act rather than some huge dude who cant act
this is 2012 tho. Do some movie magic & make Tom Hardy appear larger. I really hope that they do something. A barely 6 foot Bane is just lame to me.
 6 years ago '04        #222
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
 brazidee said:
So the fact that Fox has been seen sparingly in the trailers makes you think they k!ll him off?
I just got a feeling he'll die. What?
 6 years ago '12        #223
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
I thought bane should of been a little bigger
 6 years ago '05        #224
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 One-O-One said:
I don't think its that black & white.

Why can't Bane be huge AND intellectual. Isn't that the whole appeal? He doesn't have to be huge to the extreme, just considerably LARGER than Batman to make Bats think twice going hand-to-hand with him. Realistically, there's millions of dudes physically larger than Bane in DKR (from what we've seen).

Bane was never "the evil twin" of Batman. Bane is a BIG guy, at the peak of physical condition, with brains that rival Batman's. Bane in DKR trailers doesn't seem to reflect the physical strength & intimidation factor in my opinion. He doesn't look like he can manhandle Bats outside of just outsmarting him & technique.

But we'll see.
Sigh...

Nolan's Ras didnt own a magical toxic waste landfill that kept him alive for thousands of years.
Nolan's Joker didnt have a perfect permanent grin with bleached skin & vibrant green hair.
Nolan's Bane will not be the incredible hulk with the mind of an insurgent terrorist.

All three movies will go down in history regardless, as being upper echelon adaptations of one of the greatest comic book superheroes to grace a page.

People are just going to have to deal with it.
 05-02-2012, 10:14 PM         #225
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KREW said:
I just got a feeling he'll die. What?
You said that you got the feeling he'll die from watching the trailer

You must be seeing something I don't
 05-02-2012, 10:14 PM         #226
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Sigh...

Nolan's Ras didnt own a magical toxic waste landfill that kept him alive for thousands of years.
Nolan's Joker didnt have a perfect permanent grin with bleached skin & vibrant green hair.
Nolan's Bane will not be the incredible hulk with the mind of an insurgent terrorist.

All three movies will go down in history regardless, as being upper echelon adaptations of one of the greatest comic book superheroes to grace a page.

People are just going to have to deal with it.
It's better this way, they just don't know it yet.
 05-02-2012, 10:17 PM         #227
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Maybe it's just me but I think it's actually a good thing that Bane isn't monstrously as huge as most people would like as he was in the comics. It's actually alot better at viewing him as both a combative and intellectual a.ssassin. If he was just some big brute people would forget that he's actually just as menacing with his intelligence and hand to hand skills because they'd be so fixated on his sheer size. For some reason he looks alot more impressive doing combat with Batman being around the same size as him. The bigger someone is the less impressive it looks when they whoop someone's a$$ who's smaller than them. Nolan wants to really push the fact that he's Batman's intellectual equal if not greater, it would be hard to emphasize that if he looked like some juice head just like it's hard to imagine a blonde bytch with a phat a.ss and big t*ts as a rocket scientist.
The only thing separating them is the mask. Bane's >
 6 years ago '04        #228
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 One-O-One said:
I don't think its that black & white.

Why can't Bane be huge AND intellectual. Isn't that the whole appeal? He doesn't have to be huge to the extreme, just considerably LARGER than Batman to make Bats think twice going hand-to-hand with him. Realistically, there's millions of dudes physically larger than Bane in DKR (from what we've seen).

Bane was never "the evil twin" of Batman. Bane is a BIG guy, at the peak of physical condition, with brains that rival Batman's. Bane in DKR trailers doesn't seem to reflect the physical strength & intimidation factor in my opinion. He doesn't look like he can manhandle Bats outside of just outsmarting him & technique.

But we'll see.

honestly to me it looks alot more impressive for Bane to whoop Batman's a$$ while being around his size rather than being a wall of muscle.

I think you guys are just wayyy too attached to the comics and not open minded about how the movie can take creative liberties and still come out dope if not better.

If Bane was regular sized in the comics and Nolan decided to make him a monstrous hulk yall would still complain.

If Joker was a extraterrestrial alien in the comics books yall would've bytched about Dark Knight.

Just take it for what it is, instead of going " but but but , it's not like the comics ! " You guys are letting your expectations k!ll the movie for you before you see it, had no comics ever existed and this was an original work yall would be like " DAMN BANE IS HUGE ! ", because you would have no preconceived notion of how he is "suppose" to look.
 6 years ago '07        #229
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
 psylence2k said:
honestly to me it looks alot more impressive for Bane to whoop Batman's a$$ while being around his size rather than being a wall of muscle.

I think you guys are just wayyy too attached to the comics and not open minded about how the movie can take creative liberties and still come out dope if not better.

If Bane was regular sized in the comics and Nolan decided to make him a monstrous hulk yall would still complain.

If Joker was a extraterrestrial alien in the comics books yall would've bytched about Dark Knight.

Just take it for what it is, instead of going " but but but , it's not like the comics ! " You guys are letting your expectations k!ll the movie for you before you see it, had no comics ever existed and this was an original work yall would be like " DAMN BANE IS HUGE ! ", because you would have no preconceived notion of how he is "suppose" to look.
People just bi*ch about everything that's all you had to say. People are bi*ching more about this than they did about TDK.
 6 years ago '04        #230
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Princess Jenna said:
Nolan's Ras had magic fear potion that he unleashed on a city.

Nolan's Batman also had a special gadget that made bats fly to him.

Nolan's Batman also has him with Google Maps on steroids.

A giant Bane is not too much to ask for. That was the whole thing about him. He was as huge as he was intelligent. He CRUSHED Batman. He didn't get into a f!ght with him. He simply beat his a.ss down, picked him up, broke him in half, dumped him into the street, and became the new king of Gotham.
1. lol at Magic fear potion. That sh*t was science, and a substance created from a flower.
2. once again science, some type of sonic frequency device.
3. Technology.

All that sh*t was explained in real life terms.
 6 years ago '05        #231
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4117 4117
 Princess Jenna said:
Nolan's Ras had magic fear potion that he unleashed on a city.

Nolan's Batman also had a special gadget that made bats fly to him.

Nolan's Batman also has him with Google Maps on steroids.

A giant Bane is not too much to ask for. That was the whole thing about him. He was as huge as he was intelligent. He CRUSHED Batman. He didn't get into a f!ght with him. He simply beat his a.ss down, picked him up, broke him in half, dumped him into the street, and became the new king of Gotham.
1). No, Ras didn't. It wasn't magic, they even explain in the film that it was a chemical compound derived from Scarecrow's fear serum... No magic at all.

2). That technology actually exists. Which is mainly bats responding to frequencies that only THEY can hear.

3). What are you talking about??
 6 years ago '04        #232
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Princess Jenna said:
In the comics, after Bane beat up Batman, he held him up above a building, dropped his body down to the street, and declared himself as the new ruler of Gotham.
Yea that was umm, in the comics, if you haven't noticed after 6 Batman movies there's alot of things that were not the same as "in the comics ".

Should we put him in grey spandex while we're at it ??

Princess Jenna said:

Okay. So a gigantic, 6'8", 300+ lbs freak athlete with a genius intellect, human growth hormones/anabolic steroids/testosterone replacement therapy is too much to ask for?

Find me a 6"8 300+lb athlete with "genius intellect" nonetheless one that can actually act.

Princess Jenna said:
That's the argument being made for why Bane is a midget.

Bane should be a giant, roided out tank. AT LEAST something like this :
[pic - click to view]

it's okay , I understand , yall want this Bane back

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-03-2012 at 02:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #233
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Princess Jenna said:
n*gga please tell me they cuttin you checks for defending this movie? you sound like you on the promo team or something. there are people that are 6'8" that can bulk up given enough time. plus they could've gone for some Captain America effects if necessary.

Oh, so you can't be 6'8", 300lb genius in a MOVIE?

Then go find me a Batman and a Batpod attached to a Tumbler (which is so mechanically impossible it's sad) and then get back to me.

So ummm yea you still haven't given me the name of anyone who is 6"8 300+ lbs and can actually act.

if it was up to you we would've gotten the craziest looking muthaphucka to play the Joker the last time around instead of the person who could've actually pulled off the best acting job.
 6 years ago '04        #234
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Princess Jenna said:
Bane looks like a midget and hardly capable of doing anything beyond punching and kicking Batman around.

I'm not a casting director.
It ain't my job to find someone who looks like that.

We're looking for performance YES, but still, homeboy looking way too soft to be BREAKING the Bat.

obviously, so why dont you just sit back, chill, and wait for the director with the solid resume to deliver again July 20th okay ??
 05-03-2012, 04:09 AM         #235
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did this poster named "Princess Jenna" with a white broad in the Avy really just say "ni**a please"??????

Just joined this month? 15 posts???????????

UGH... Men pretending to be Women...

Last edited by Illstreet; 05-03-2012 at 04:11 AM..
 05-03-2012, 06:43 AM         #236
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Did this poster named "Princess Jenna" with a white broad in the Avy really just say "ni**a please"??????

Just joined this month? 15 posts???????????

UGH... Men pretending to be Women...
pkilla lives on
 6 years ago '04        #237
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 psylence2k said:

So ummm yea you still haven't given me the name of anyone who is 6"8 300+ lbs and can actually act.

A good number of ppl in this thread are using this ^^^ as a crutch

Xerxes in 300, Benjamin Button, Cap America

These movies all dramatically manipulated the physical appearance of the actor to tell the story better.

You dont have to hire a 6'8 300 lb actor. Just make Tom Hardy 6'8 300 lbs on film. And guess what? Its STILL based in "Nolan world"..(Unless men taller & more muscular than Batman dont exist in Nolan World. )

Every movie Tom Cruise is in, they make it seem like he's over 6 ft. This ish isnt new or expensive.

And I understand that im being purist & nitpicking. But this is a discussion thread & not just a Nolan circle-jerk.
 6 years ago '07        #238
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
 One-O-One said:
A good number of ppl in this thread are using this ^^^ as a crutch

Xerxes in 300, Benjamin Button, Cap America

These movies all dramatically manipulated the physical appearance of the actor to tell the story better.

You dont have to hire a 6'8 300 lb actor. Just make Tom Hardy 6'8 300 lbs on film. And guess what? Its STILL based in "Nolan world"..(Unless men taller & more muscular than Batman dont exist in Nolan World. )

Every movie Tom Cruise is in, they make it seem like he's over 6 ft. This ish isnt new or expensive.

And I understand that im being purist & nitpicking. But this is a discussion thread & not just a Nolan circle-jerk.
Oh but it is
 6 years ago '08        #239
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
@ the idea of a nolan movie thread NOT being a nolan circle jerk
 6 years ago '05        #240
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 ecomog said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas aint never satisfied man
I actually liked his voice when it was a bit fu*ked up so check your facts!! Also even if i didn't it doesn't get away from the fact the audio on his voice is shockingly bad in the new trailer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy