The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 3

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2012, 09:12 PM         #201
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duno how they gona top the last one....this trailer sure as hell doesnt make me feel it will...if anything looks mediocre....they made bane corny, too small...an the first thing he said in the trailer i def didnt understand...2nd I did.
 6 years ago '09        #202
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
3 questions

1. catwoman is helping batman??

2. bane knows batman is bruce???

and is JGL gonna be Nightwing since they said they wont have a robin in the series?
 6 years ago '08        #203
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2393 2393
I still think Joseph Gordon-Levitt could've been the Joker in this one.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hiero; 05-01-2012 at 09:36 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #204
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Cooked Brickz said:
I still think Joseph Gordon-Levitt could've been the Joker in this one.

[pic - click to view]

JGL is a good actor but I don't think he'd submerge himself into the character like Heath did.
 6 years ago '06        #205
shortdog26 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 3648 3648
I just went from 6 to midnight by watching this
 6 years ago '04        #206
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Jacc Blacc said:
3 questions

1. catwoman is helping batman??

2. bane knows batman is bruce???

and is JGL gonna be Nightwing since they said they wont have a robin in the series?

1. Yes at some point

2. Yes at some point

3. No idea but my bet is No probably not more than likely.
 6 years ago '10        #207
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,840 | Props total: 20758 20758
 TH35 said:
JGL is a good actor but I don't think he'd submerge himself into the character like Heath did.
People didn't think Heath was a good choice

You never know..
 6 years ago '05        #208
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 164 164
 bxrulez said:
duno how they gona top the last one....this trailer sure as hell doesnt make me feel it will...if anything looks mediocre....they made bane corny, too small...an the first thing he said in the trailer i def didnt understand...2nd I did.
It looks not as good as the first 2 movies. Bane is not a good choice... Plus I hate the fact that it's so obvious that first catwoman is going to f!ght batman and then at the end they're going to work together to stop Bane...
 6 years ago '04        #209
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4838 4838
This is what I took from the trailer..

1. When Bruce escapes that prison, he comes back to Wayne Manor and Alfred gives him that speech after knowing Bruce is still going to take on Bane.
2. The Mayor's skybox is blown to sh*t!
3. JGL's character is going to step up after Gordon is beat to sh*t and possibly the one who's back gets broken.
4. After 8 years, Bruce didn't know what to expect f!ghting Bane and gets fu*ked up.
5. "Batman" might die imo after hearing what Catwoman said. Bruce will live on though.
6. Lucius Fox will die.
7. Marion Cotillard is Talia Al'Ghul.

P.S. Bane's voice sounds loud because it's dubbed over a single fu*kin piano key score.
 6 years ago '05        #210
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 KREW said:

P.S. Bane's voice sounds loud because it's dubbed over a single fu*kin piano key score.
I know right. Everbody's voice is fu*king loud. There's no ambient background noise in the damn trailer. For the most part its voice and the somber score.
 6 years ago '07        #211
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
People didn't think Heath was a good choice

You never know..
I thought he was a great choice. Someone should bump that thread
 6 years ago '07        #212
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 KREW said:

1. When Bruce escapes that prison, he comes back to Wayne Manor and Alfred gives him that speech after knowing Bruce is still going to take on Bane.
3. JGL's character is going to step up after Gordon is beat to sh*t and possibly the one who's back gets broken.
4. After 8 years, Bruce didn't know what to expect f!ghting Bane and gets fu*ked up.
5. "Batman" might die imo after hearing what Catwoman said. Bruce will live on though.
6. Lucius Fox will die.

I've been thinking those for a while. Everything you said is probably true.
 6 years ago '04        #213
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Bobby's World said:
It aint just you. This look of this Bane in this world makes sense. If people want to see a hulking brute monster of a Bane f!ghting Batman they can conveniently Netflix it up, grab Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin and get a bang outta life.

If you want to see an opposing physical and intellectual threat for a sophisticated Batman and realistic Gotham...from the looks of the trailers, Nolan will deliver July 20th.
I don't think its that black & white.

Why can't Bane be huge AND intellectual. Isn't that the whole appeal? He doesn't have to be huge to the extreme, just considerably LARGER than Batman to make Bats think twice going hand-to-hand with him. Realistically, there's millions of dudes physically larger than Bane in DKR (from what we've seen).

Bane was never "the evil twin" of Batman. Bane is a BIG guy, at the peak of physical condition, with brains that rival Batman's. Bane in DKR trailers doesn't seem to reflect the physical strength & intimidation factor in my opinion. He doesn't look like he can manhandle Bats outside of just outsmarting him & technique.

But we'll see.
 6 years ago '09        #214
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,077 | Props total: 1814 1814
 Jacc Blacc said:

I would explode if this was to happen

A nightwing movie is LONG overdue. But it probably won't go down though. Such a travesty.
 05-02-2012, 12:24 PM         #215
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KREW said:

6. Lucius Fox will die.

What from the trailer gave you the impression that Fox is k!lled?
 6 years ago '07        #216
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 brazidee said:
I said that jokingly from the first trailer because he was no where to be found.
 6 years ago '06        #217
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 One-O-One said:
I don't think its that black & white.

Why can't Bane be huge AND intellectual. Isn't that the whole appeal? He doesn't have to be huge to the extreme, just considerably LARGER than Batman to make Bats think twice going hand-to-hand with him. Realistically, there's millions of dudes physically larger than Bane in DKR (from what we've seen).

Bane was never "the evil twin" of Batman. Bane is a BIG guy, at the peak of physical condition, with brains that rival Batman's. Bane in DKR trailers doesn't seem to reflect the physical strength & intimidation factor in my opinion. He doesn't look like he can manhandle Bats outside of just outsmarting him & technique.

But we'll see.

i think nolan would rather have somebody who can act rather than some huge dude who cant act
 6 years ago '11        #218
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,519 | Props total: 38 38
 jiggaman85 said:
It looks not as good as the first 2 movies. Bane is not a good choice... Plus I hate the fact that it's so obvious that first catwoman is going to f!ght batman and then at the end they're going to work together to stop Bane...
But who wasn't expecting that? Thats what always happens with Batman & Catwoman
 6 years ago '04        #219
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4838 4838
 brazidee said:
After all this time and we're barely seeing footage of Fox? He just seems like he won't give up those tumblers so easily and he'll die protecting Wayne Ent.
 05-02-2012, 04:28 PM         #220
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KREW said:
After all this time and we're barely seeing footage of Fox? He just seems like he won't give up those tumblers so easily and he'll die protecting Wayne Ent.
So the fact that Fox has been seen sparingly in the trailers makes you think they k!ll him off?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago