The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 3

most viewed right now
 194
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 148
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM         #201
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duno how they gona top the last one....this trailer sure as hell doesnt make me feel it will...if anything looks mediocre....they made bane corny, too small...an the first thing he said in the trailer i def didnt understand...2nd I did.
 6 years ago '09        #202
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
3 questions

1. catwoman is helping batman??

2. bane knows batman is bruce???

and is JGL gonna be Nightwing since they said they wont have a robin in the series?
 6 years ago '08        #203
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,675 | Props total: 2534 2534
I still think Joseph Gordon-Levitt could've been the Joker in this one.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Hiero; 05-01-2012 at 08:36 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #204
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,619 | Props total: 16204 16204
 Cooked Brickz said:
I still think Joseph Gordon-Levitt could've been the Joker in this one.


[pic - click to view]

JGL is a good actor but I don't think he'd submerge himself into the character like Heath did.
 6 years ago '06        #205
shortdog26 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 3673 3673
I just went from 6 to midnight by watching this
 6 years ago '04        #206
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 Jacc Blacc said:
3 questions

1. catwoman is helping batman??

2. bane knows batman is bruce???

and is JGL gonna be Nightwing since they said they wont have a robin in the series?

1. Yes at some point

2. Yes at some point

3. No idea but my bet is No probably not more than likely.
 6 years ago '10        #207
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,270 | Props total: 27606 27606
 TH35 said:
JGL is a good actor but I don't think he'd submerge himself into the character like Heath did.
People didn't think Heath was a good choice

You never know..
 6 years ago '05        #208
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 212 212
 bxrulez said:
duno how they gona top the last one....this trailer sure as hell doesnt make me feel it will...if anything looks mediocre....they made bane corny, too small...an the first thing he said in the trailer i def didnt understand...2nd I did.
It looks not as good as the first 2 movies. Bane is not a good choice... Plus I hate the fact that it's so obvious that first catwoman is going to f!ght batman and then at the end they're going to work together to stop Bane...
 6 years ago '04        #209
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 5173 5173
This is what I took from the trailer..

1. When Bruce escapes that prison, he comes back to Wayne Manor and Alfred gives him that speech after knowing Bruce is still going to take on Bane.
2. The Mayor's skybox is blown to sh*t!
3. JGL's character is going to step up after Gordon is beat to sh*t and possibly the one who's back gets broken.
4. After 8 years, Bruce didn't know what to expect f!ghting Bane and gets fu*ked up.
5. "Batman" might die imo after hearing what Catwoman said. Bruce will live on though.
6. Lucius Fox will die.
7. Marion Cotillard is Talia Al'Ghul.

P.S. Bane's voice sounds loud because it's dubbed over a single fu*kin piano key score.
 6 years ago '05        #210
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 KREW said:

P.S. Bane's voice sounds loud because it's dubbed over a single fu*kin piano key score.
I know right. Everbody's voice is fu*king loud. There's no ambient background noise in the damn trailer. For the most part its voice and the somber score.
 6 years ago '07        #211
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,619 | Props total: 16204 16204
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
People didn't think Heath was a good choice

You never know..
I thought he was a great choice. Someone should bump that thread
 6 years ago '07        #212
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,619 | Props total: 16204 16204
 KREW said:
This is what I took from the trailer..

1. When Bruce escapes that prison, he comes back to Wayne Manor and Alfred gives him that speech after knowing Bruce is still going to take on Bane.
2. The Mayor's skybox is blown to sh*t!
3. JGL's character is going to step up after Gordon is beat to sh*t and possibly the one who's back gets broken.
4. After 8 years, Bruce didn't know what to expect f!ghting Bane and gets fu*ked up.
5. "Batman" might die imo after hearing what Catwoman said. Bruce will live on though.
6. Lucius Fox will die.

7. Marion Cotillard is Talia Al'Ghul.

P.S. Bane's voice sounds loud because it's dubbed over a single fu*kin piano key score.
I've been thinking those for a while. Everything you said is probably true.
 6 years ago '04        #213
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Bobby's World said:
It aint just you. This look of this Bane in this world makes sense. If people want to see a hulking brute monster of a Bane f!ghting Batman they can conveniently Netflix it up, grab Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin and get a bang outta life.

If you want to see an opposing physical and intellectual threat for a sophisticated Batman and realistic Gotham...from the looks of the trailers, Nolan will deliver July 20th.
I don't think its that black & white.

Why can't Bane be huge AND intellectual. Isn't that the whole appeal? He doesn't have to be huge to the extreme, just considerably LARGER than Batman to make Bats think twice going hand-to-hand with him. Realistically, there's millions of dudes physically larger than Bane in DKR (from what we've seen).

Bane was never "the evil twin" of Batman. Bane is a BIG guy, at the peak of physical condition, with brains that rival Batman's. Bane in DKR trailers doesn't seem to reflect the physical strength & intimidation factor in my opinion. He doesn't look like he can manhandle Bats outside of just outsmarting him & technique.

But we'll see.
 6 years ago '09        #214
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,408 | Props total: 2301 2301
 Jacc Blacc said:

and is JGL gonna be Nightwing since they said they wont have a robin in the series?

I would explode if this was to happen

A nightwing movie is LONG overdue. But it probably won't go down though. Such a travesty.
 05-02-2012, 11:24 AM         #215
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KREW said:
This is what I took from the trailer..

1. When Bruce escapes that prison, he comes back to Wayne Manor and Alfred gives him that speech after knowing Bruce is still going to take on Bane.
2. The Mayor's skybox is blown to sh*t!
3. JGL's character is going to step up after Gordon is beat to sh*t and possibly the one who's back gets broken.
4. After 8 years, Bruce didn't know what to expect f!ghting Bane and gets fu*ked up.
5. "Batman" might die imo after hearing what Catwoman said. Bruce will live on though.
6. Lucius Fox will die.
7. Marion Cotillard is Talia Al'Ghul.

P.S. Bane's voice sounds loud because it's dubbed over a single fu*kin piano key score.
What from the trailer gave you the impression that Fox is k!lled?
 6 years ago '07        #216
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,619 | Props total: 16204 16204
 brazidee said:
What from the trailer gave you the impression that Fox is k!lled?
I said that jokingly from the first trailer because he was no where to be found.
 6 years ago '06        #217
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 One-O-One said:
I don't think its that black & white.

Why can't Bane be huge AND intellectual. Isn't that the whole appeal? He doesn't have to be huge to the extreme, just considerably LARGER than Batman to make Bats think twice going hand-to-hand with him. Realistically, there's millions of dudes physically larger than Bane in DKR (from what we've seen).

Bane was never "the evil twin" of Batman. Bane is a BIG guy, at the peak of physical condition, with brains that rival Batman's. Bane in DKR trailers doesn't seem to reflect the physical strength & intimidation factor in my opinion. He doesn't look like he can manhandle Bats outside of just outsmarting him & technique.

But we'll see.

i think nolan would rather have somebody who can act rather than some huge dude who cant act
 6 years ago '11        #218
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
 jiggaman85 said:
It looks not as good as the first 2 movies. Bane is not a good choice... Plus I hate the fact that it's so obvious that first catwoman is going to f!ght batman and then at the end they're going to work together to stop Bane...
But who wasn't expecting that? Thats what always happens with Batman & Catwoman
 6 years ago '04        #219
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 5173 5173
 brazidee said:
What from the trailer gave you the impression that Fox is k!lled?
After all this time and we're barely seeing footage of Fox? He just seems like he won't give up those tumblers so easily and he'll die protecting Wayne Ent.
 05-02-2012, 03:28 PM         #220
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KREW said:
After all this time and we're barely seeing footage of Fox? He just seems like he won't give up those tumblers so easily and he'll die protecting Wayne Ent.
So the fact that Fox has been seen sparingly in the trailers makes you think they k!ll him off?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
106 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy