The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 3

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #181
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 3485 3485
 The N said:
Can you believe this is THE END?

What will Bale do next?

Maybe Metal Gear Solid directed by Nolan and the creator of that game?
Man come to think of it a metal gear movie, done right, would be EPIC
 6 years ago '04        #182
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 MoneyTalks2Much said:

[pic - click to view]

bro take it easy on me.... i'm high right now...

Right. Exactly.

So tell me, WITH ALL OF THESE FEATS listed right here, what in the possible fu*k is Blake going to do to top ALL of that?

Cure aids?

if you put all the stuff Gordon did in the last two movies that actually relatively mattered you MIGHT have 20 min of footage TOPS. We have another 2.5 hours this go around, I'm sure Nolan could easily make it work if wanted to just like he did with Harvey Dent. John Blake already has more time in the trailer than Gordon so I already feel he has a bigger role in the film than Gordon.
 6 years ago '04        #183
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
It sounds like JGL asked her "Why run from Bane?". So I think she crossed Bane.
And the whole thing of jumping in "The Bat" and ridin out...I think Batman was gettin shorty out of a jam. She probably was dolo and Batman scooped her up for some info on Bane.
Just my theory...I think that's definitely true to her character though, if she ridin with Batman to keep herself from gettin bodied cause she crossed Bane, whole time she still trying to take down loot!
it's possible, the voice sounded so different from Anne/Catwoman in the rest of the trailer that I a.ssumed it was actually Talia Al Ghul since she's already gonna directly work for Bane but at the same time be in love with Bruce, but u may be right.
 6 years ago '04        #184
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Bobby's World said:
Looks like Batman catchin a swagged out superman punch to the front of his forehead.
pretty much. Batman looks exhausted, and Bane is coming with some Tekken moves.
 6 years ago '07        #185
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 C.R.I.P. said:
pretty much. Batman looks exhausted, and Bane is coming with some Tekken moves.
that spin before he hit Batman in the chest
 6 years ago '08        #186
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23329 23329
 deziking said:
wtf is going on here???!!

[pic - click to view]

looks like typical Nolan f!ght choreography
 6 years ago '06        #187
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
don't think robin is gonna appear anywhere in the movie

Christian Bale has stated that he would not play Batman if Robin appeared anywhere in the trilogy. Christopher Nolan agreed not to include Robin as it would undermine the dark tone of his series.
In one draft of the script, a reference to Robin being related to Rachel Dawes was considered. The character of d!ck Grayson was not explicitly mentioned, however Rachel Dawes is revealed as being a relative of the Grayson family. Christopher Nolan had it removed because he didn't want to build hopes up about the Robin character appearing in a future film.
 6 years ago '11        #188
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Bats going against the Joker was weak which is to be expected but Batman vs Bane gotta be epic. Not like the first f!ght in Knight Fall but the second when he fought against Azrael
 6 years ago '05        #189
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 165 165
I was expecting more from the trailer... Bane looks like a Vin Diesel character...
 6 years ago '05        #190
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
So when the next video game drops...is TDKR gonna force the developers to put vehicles in it that you can actually drive around the city?:grin2:
 6 years ago '04        #191
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
Maybe it's just me but I think it's actually a good thing that Bane isn't monstrously as huge as most people would like as he was in the comics. It's actually alot better at viewing him as both a combative and intellectual a.ssassin. If he was just some big brute people would forget that he's actually just as menacing with his intelligence and hand to hand skills because they'd be so fixated on his sheer size. For some reason he looks alot more impressive doing combat with Batman being around the same size as him. The bigger someone is the less impressive it looks when they whoop someone's a$$ who's smaller than them. Nolan wants to really push the fact that he's Batman's intellectual equal if not greater, it would be hard to emphasize that if he looked like some juice head just like it's hard to imagine a blonde bytch with a phat a.ss and big t*ts as a rocket scientist.
 05-01-2012, 07:29 PM         #192
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great trailer!
 6 years ago '05        #193
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 psylence2k said:
Maybe it's just me but I think it's actually a good thing that Bane isn't monstrously as huge as most people would like as he was in the comics. It's actually alot better at viewing him as both a combative and intellectual a.ssassin. If he was just some big brute people would forget that he's actually just as menacing with his intelligence and hand to hand skills because they'd be so fixated on his sheer size. For some reason he looks alot more impressive doing combat with Batman being around the same size as him. The bigger someone is the less impressive it looks when they whoop someone's a$$ who's smaller than them. Nolan wants to really push the fact that he's Batman's intellectual equal if not greater, it would be hard to emphasize that if he looked like some juice head just like it's hard to imagine a blonde bytch with a phat a.ss and big t*ts as a rocket scientist.
It aint just you. This look of this Bane in this world makes sense. If people want to see a hulking brute monster of a Bane f!ghting Batman they can conveniently Netflix it up, grab Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin and get a bang outta life.

If you want to see an opposing physical and intellectual threat for a sophisticated Batman and realistic Gotham...from the looks of the trailers, Nolan will deliver July 20th.
 6 years ago '06        #194
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Looks dope just wish they didn't fu*k wit banes voice too much. He actually sounded more menacing in the first trailers
 05-01-2012, 07:41 PM         #195
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So that f*ggot dropping all the spoilers got Banned? All his posts are gone...

Praised be the Boxden Gods!
 05-01-2012, 07:50 PM         #196
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
only a queer would d!ckryde another man's post...fag
Bruh... You created a thread asking if other people use props to Masturbate like you do:

And you're questioning my s3xuality?

@ you beating off into old pairs of panties... And then broadcasting that sh*t...

Last edited by Illstreet; 05-01-2012 at 07:53 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #197
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
All these villains look sh*tty....The Avengers is/will be movie of the year.
 05-01-2012, 08:44 PM         #198
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #199
Upryza863 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 2 2
Mean Boi can't Wait Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:
 05-01-2012, 09:09 PM         #200
TopFlight45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy