most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 2 2
 htown said:
lol coons and these white bi*ches
true!!!
 6 years ago '08        #142
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,518 | Props total: 12937 12937
 Tempus # 1 said:
So your saying that athletes should remain single forever? This girl isnt some golddigging video hoe.
im just a.ssuming sh*t brah that what i expect to happen is all
 6 years ago '05        #143
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
Somebody hasnt seen Good Fellas.......DONT BE FLASHY! NO PROVOCATIVE sh*t! NO EXPENSIVE VEHICLES!!! Don't make sh*t obvious.... Got damn.....show a tad bit on retraint.....class......act as if you been there before.....
 6 years ago '06        #144
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 829 829
 The Infamous1 said:
Most athletes and entertainers are simps. You don't change just cause you got money.
You are right about that. I think the extra money makes them more simps.
 05-01-2012, 10:50 AM         #145
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im cool with the relationship white or black, but damn a bentley already, whats next a phantom? lol
 6 years ago '05        #146
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
and he need to lose the dreads.....everyone rocking them these days......looks hella ghetto and unprofessional
 6 years ago '08        #147
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,518 | Props total: 12937 12937
 FlamboyantOne said:
and he need to lose the dreads.....everyone rocking them these days......looks hella ghetto and unprofessional
fu*k that... i hope he keeps it if thats what he like. fu*k appearances when you have the talent to tell em to eat a d!ck

hell get endrosements regardless of his 'look'
 05-01-2012, 10:57 AM         #148
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
So because its something black people do its ghetto and unprofessional? Dread and braids have been a part of black culture for hundreds of years
 6 years ago '09        #149
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FlamboyantOne said:
Don't ever try to make a point about professionalism using the word "hella"

!!!
 6 years ago '06        #150
maryschild 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 5 5
Or it's possible it's for him and only she could get it with her credit [/QUOTE]

potential earning in the sports world >>>>>>> than a fu*kin credit score.... i.e Lebron's mom coppin' that Hummer before the n*gga hit the league....
 6 years ago '07        #151
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
don't live within your means, live below them . .espcially when you a athlete and the smallest injury could end your career .. go from pulling 5 mill a year to 500 thou and the bills pile up .. i dunno its his money and he wanted to treat her but its still pretty dumb .. just buy her a normal car lol even a audi/benz/bmw for a fraction of the cost
 6 years ago '07        #152
CASH1 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,061 | Props total: 5149 5149
Man, it's gotta suck to be an african-american female these days... Successful black dudes only interested in the white girls haha.
 6 years ago '05        #153
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
u guys are idiot he prob got money from other deals hell for all we kno he could of got that car for free. he is a star he gonna be riding clean that his girl he has to get her something to . sh*t has nothing to do with simping lol idiots
 05-01-2012, 11:40 AM         #154
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And where did it say he actually bought the car? A dealership might have given it too him or it might have been a part of one of his contracts
 6 years ago '04        #155
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
lol @ people actually thinking she bought that sh*t herself.
 6 years ago '10        #156
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
And the illogical stupidity on here continues. What is the average boxden age group

DrX said:
captain save a hoe to the rescue
And what does that make you? The ignorant s3xist villain

Sam Rothstein said:
Why do n*ggas keep saying, "but do her parents have money?" Obviously they didn't have enough if she wasn't pushing one already. What, they just wanna make sure he doesn't let it go back?
 Scoop said:
lol @ people actually thinking she bought that sh*t herself.
They're gonna live a new...private life. So yes...it would make sense that if she DID have money...she would purchase it once she left college

Think outside the box. Again...why is this a story? Only facts I see here is white girl+black quarterback+bentley. You all are making bullsh*t out of nothing based on your own biased stupidity

FlamboyantOne said:

What exactly makes dreads ghetto and unprofessional?? Please explain in clear...concise terms :hmm:
 6 years ago '06        #157
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 1990 1990
This girl got a block head, look like she used to be the one wearing the football helmet
 05-01-2012, 02:09 PM         #158
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CASH1 said:
Man, it's gotta suck to be an african-american female these days... Successful black dudes only interested in the white girls haha.

Thats funny cuz in school the black girls dnt fu*k with nerd type dudes that end up successful and i love black women but its the truth. I dont understand why it matters to most of yall who someone else dates regardless of their race.

I get stares from black women all the time like they're mad my girl is white. Like bi*ch why do it matta? Were u planning on givin me some a.ss r sumthn? N most of em will date outside of their race soon as the opportunity is given so stop defending black women like they are angels and sh*t when bi*ches gone be bi*ches no matter what the race
 6 years ago '05        #159
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
So because its something black people do its ghetto and unprofessional? Dread and braids have been a part of black culture for hundreds of years

Its too many people wearing them......she looks retarded......like they trying to be the Black Fabio or some sh*t......

Some teams used to have no facial hear.....beards.......regardless of color.......so it wouldnt be unprecendented......

Same goes for Troy palamalu and Clay Mathews Junior.......

I blame Kevin Greene and Mark Gastineau for this long hair phase
 6 years ago '05        #160
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Don't ever try to make a point about professionalism using the word "hella"

!!!
I never said I was professional...........Sports Franchises should be, however.....
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Hereís how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago