Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
this convo is halarious ! that older pic she definitely looks cute enough to get it. but hey we all know boxden cats only fu*k dimes ..
 6 years ago '12        #42
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 23codez said:
Thank you!
Boxden n*ggaz are defending these chicks like that's their wifey
 6 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 drumgangP said:
Funny thing is this guy makes it a point to wear his ring and respect his marriage at all times, even when his label begs him not to....His wife isnt some glamm'ed out model, but shes the woman he loves and she been through it all with the n*gga.....And the bx haters are mad lol

Yall wanna dog the mans wife out cause she dont look like a model chick, but if he DID have a model bi*ch the same hating a.ss thirsty n*ggas on this site would be screaming "OH SHE TAKING HIS MONEY, HE A SIMP IN LOVE WITH A GOLD DIGGER"

Grow the fu*k up, most of the rappers yall look up to be having regular chicks and are in serious relationships....very few of em actually do that dumb sh*t they talk about.

Fall back tubby shorty is wack
 6 years ago '08        #44
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 INF4MOUS said:

and considering u have over 15 thousand....THOUSAND posts, its quite apparent u dont get bi*ches...even the "wack" ones. drum was spitting real sh*t and the ignorant, childish, antics constantly displayed by yourself and countless others continues to illustrate the lack of maturity in grown men (assuming u are one) these days. perhaps if ur parents had relationships that many of these rappers have with their "wack" or ugly spouses then maybe you would not have turned out to be the thugged out, dime fu*king, every af1/foamposite wearing, money making ballers behind a keyboard that many of you claim to be.
 6 years ago '08        #45
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 23codez said:
Lol I hear ya, but let m tell you this tho.. IF shorty really lets other chicks hop on the bed with them like someone wrote earlier, then the good girl image and the whole she's been with him forever thing gets thrown out of the window. If he's gonna be with a smut hoe like that then he should just wife up a dime smut hoe instead lol AGAIN, IF THAT IS TRUE. And don't get it twisted, it's all good if they're happy, that has never been the issue. I simply think that the bi*ch ain't all that.
ur ignorant. u dont have to thinks shes all that cus ur not married to her. second, who are u to determine what type of person she is because what she considers acceptable in their bedroom? u should try to do something positive like trying to figure out who ur real daddy is.
 05-01-2012, 12:46 PM         #46
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok apparently this thread has gotten out of hand, this need to get back on the subject at hand. Personally, I think it's not a bad thing that T-Pain bought his wife a ride, apparently she deserves it especially she been with dude since before the fame and money and been holding it down constantly. Is the baddest chick, thats up for debate but then it really up for debate since none of us are married to her but honestly she is not bad looking, trust me I've seen far worse. The problem with "some" BX cats on here is not that you shouldn't voice your opinion as far as how the woman looks good or not, but sometimes it comes off as simply vicious and/or hating slightly. I mean, how hard is it really to say " good for him, she not my type " and keep it moving. For instance, she isn't bad looking but she is not my type nor does she have to be because I didn't marry her, he did. No hate or nothing, and I kept it moving. Cats on here act like they have Beyonces in their bedroom when if BX made it a requirement to post a picture of your woman before you get membership a lot of us might not make the cut if we go by BX's standards smh, and dudes would be pissed off if someone on here would clown their girl smh.
 05-01-2012, 12:49 PM         #47
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

Oh look who jumped in to save his favorite homos3xual poster. Another member of the LBGT community here to save 23codez

And the whole 'tubby' thing...Im a grown a.ss man, if I were a skinny bi*ch from not being successful i'd be worried. But success has provided me with things that make me not give a fu*k.

Get better insults, stop handing out the same ones 3rd graders do

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-01-2012 at 12:51 PM..
 05-01-2012, 12:50 PM         #48
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
and considering u have over 15 thousand....THOUSAND posts, its quite apparent u dont get bi*ches...even the "wack" ones. drum was spitting real sh*t and the ignorant, childish, antics constantly displayed by yourself and countless others continues to illustrate the lack of maturity in grown men (assuming u are one) these days. perhaps if ur parents had relationships that many of these rappers have with their "wack" or ugly spouses then maybe you would not have turned out to be the thugged out, dime fu*king, every af1/foamposite wearing, money making ballers behind a keyboard that many of you claim to be.
LOL Fam the funny thing is all I mentioned to the n*gga was the sh*t he says about himself EVERYDAY on this forum, and then I proved he was insecure...I just repeatedly kept saying the same dumbass phrase over and over to him and he pleaded his case to everyone that would post in the thread afterwards. Why so many smileys? Why are you pleading with people?

He says I "attacked him" but I only said the things that hes said about himself.

I mean he randomly admitted to everything I said in this thread
 05-01-2012, 12:51 PM         #49
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
The bi*ch really isnt that bad though. Shes probably been with the n*gga since before "im in love with a stripper". I mean she isnt a dime by any standards but she isnt ugly.

n*ggas around here think you gotta have that supermodel type of bi*ch all the time.
She aint no Dime but I can gaurantee shes more fine than 99.9% of these dudes chicks if they even have one.
 05-01-2012, 12:53 PM         #50
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
Ok apparently this thread has gotten out of hand, this need to get back on the subject at hand. Personally, I think it's not a bad thing that T-Pain bought his wife a ride, apparently she deserves it especially she been with dude since before the fame and money and been holding it down constantly. Is the baddest chick, thats up for debate but then it really up for debate since none of us are married to her but honestly she is not bad looking, trust me I've seen far worse. The problem with "some" BX cats on here is not that you shouldn't voice your opinion as far as how the woman looks good or not, but sometimes it comes off as simply vicious and/or hating slightly. I mean, how hard is it really to say " good for him, she not my type " and keep it moving. For instance, she isn't bad looking but she is not my type nor does she have to be because I didn't marry her, he did. No hate or nothing, and I kept it moving. Cats on here act like they have Beyonces in their bedroom when if BX made it a requirement to post a picture of your woman before you get membership a lot of us might not make the cut if we go by BX's standards smh, and dudes would be pissed off if someone on here would clown their girl smh.

Mature reply, propped
 05-01-2012, 12:54 PM         #51
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
She aint no Dime but I can gaurantee shes more fine than 99.9% of these dudes chicks if they even have one.
This the second(?) time im bout to give this n*gga props. Cause he came in the thread like a grown up and made a grown up reply.

Grafted watch out you posting in the same thread as 23codez, he might start hitting on you again
 05-01-2012, 01:02 PM         #52
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
This the second(?) time im bout to give this n*gga props. Cause he came in the thread like a grown up and made a grown up reply.

Grafted watch out you posting in the same thread as 23codez, he might start hitting on you again
yeah that gay kid is the worst, he makes homo-threads about lusting male rappers, jokes about sleeping with trans3xuals, and calls other male-posters "Boo"...he likes to flirt with men.

The sicko even made a poster with my screen-name on it like a fan at a Basketball game.

[pic - click to view]

I just ignore him and let him act like a petulant child trying to get some attention.
 05-01-2012, 01:06 PM         #53
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
yeah that gay kid is the worst, he makes homo-threads about lusting male rappers, jokes about sleeping with trans3xuals, and calls other male-posters "Boo"...he likes to flirt with men.

The sicko even made a poster with my screen-name on it like a fan at a Basketball game.

[pic - click to view]

I just ignore him and let him act like a petulant child trying to get some attention.
And the crazy thing is he ADMITS to it all and claims its how he "passes the time at work". Who passes the time at work hitting on men on message boards?!!?!?!
 6 years ago '10        #54
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
they look like brothers and sisters.
 05-01-2012, 02:50 PM         #55
RamsGold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should buy a new girl, ohhh!
 6 years ago '10        #56
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lol Boxden never fails....and it's why some of you will always end up with the women you complain about. Because you're ignorant fcks...you see sh*t like this as simping rather than a man doing something for his woman in a relationship

Even worse...some of you are using her looks or s3xual favors as a reason...which defeats the whole purpose of actually being in a healthy marriage. How can you have an opinion on what love or marriage is when the 1st thing that comes out of your mouth is how she looks or whether she gives good s3xual favors?
 05-01-2012, 03:10 PM         #57
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You frequently express the same views i'd expect from a 6 year old retard child with a fascination for homos3xuality. So I suppose youre free to be as ignorant as you want...none of us take you serious or give half a fu*k anyhow, have fun 'short bus', go get em
 6 years ago '04        #58
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
 100ms said:
U know his wife let's him fu*k other bi*ches right. She even participate sometimes..id keep her too. She know she ugly
i was just about to come in here and say this. he can only fu*k other bi*ches with his wife...sh*t that aint a bad deal if you ask me.
 6 years ago '06        #59
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Boy Wonder said:
She doesn't care. She picks out other women at the strip club for them to have a threesome (or any other ole hoodrat). Hardly doubt she worrying about Kelly Rowland when this n*gga coppin brand new vehicles for her smut a.ss just b/c.
Quit playin, real sh*t? I heard Ti and Tiny was on that type of sh*t but not Pain. He get points for that
 6 years ago '04        #60
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 drumgangP said:
Funny thing is this guy makes it a point to wear his ring and respect his marriage at all times, even when his label begs him not to....His wife isnt some glamm'ed out model, but shes the woman he loves and she been through it all with the n*gga.....And the bx haters are mad lol

Yall wanna dog the mans wife out cause she dont look like a model chick, but if he DID have a model bi*ch the same hating a.ss thirsty n*ggas on this site would be screaming "OH SHE TAKING HIS MONEY, HE A SIMP IN LOVE WITH A GOLD DIGGER"

Grow the fu*k up, most of the rappers yall look up to be having regular chicks and are in serious relationships....very few of em actually do that dumb sh*t they talk about.

RT. i woulda never thought wit all da pus*y DMX was getting, his wife would at least be pretty.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy