T-Pain Buys His Wife a New Audi R8

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 drumgangP said:
Funny thing is this guy makes it a point to wear his ring and respect his marriage at all times, even when his label begs him not to....His wife isnt some glamm'ed out model, but shes the woman he loves and she been through it all with the n*gga.....And the bx haters are mad lol

Yall wanna dog the mans wife out cause she dont look like a model chick, but if he DID have a model bi*ch the same hating a.ss thirsty n*ggas on this site would be screaming "OH SHE TAKING HIS MONEY, HE A SIMP IN LOVE WITH A GOLD DIGGER"

Grow the fu*k up, most of the rappers yall look up to be having regular chicks and are in serious relationships....very few of em actually do that dumb sh*t they talk about.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #22
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,552 | Props total: 5900 5900
Props to him. It has to feel good to be able to do that... " here baby, got you a new car " just because, LOL.
 6 years ago '07        #23
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 jeehtoven said:
disgusting.

:mj2:
 6 years ago '09        #24
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Southern_Boi said:
He know what the lick read. He was in them pics with kelly rowland all on him, wifey wasnt playin that sh*t.

She doesn't care. She picks out other women at the strip club for them to have a threesome (or any other ole hoodrat). Hardly doubt she worrying about Kelly Rowland when this n*gga coppin brand new vehicles for her smut a.ss just b/c.
 05-01-2012, 07:00 AM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
So we just can't think the hoe is busted and express our opinions? It's like that now?
You frequently express the same views i'd expect from a 6 year old retard child with a fascination for homos3xuality. So I suppose youre free to be as ignorant as you want...none of us take you serious or give half a fu*k anyhow, have fun 'short bus', go get em
 05-01-2012, 07:43 AM         #26
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Look at the feelings you caught What a bi*ch a.ss n*gga Acting as if I said something about your wifey or moms. Don't worry about the minor bullsh*t in life and go and make your beats.
 23codez said:
Boxden police a.ss n*ggas catching feelings over another mans opinion on an ugly bi*ch

Edit: I'm still shocked at how bx bi*ch made this n*gga is This n*gga even said that no one here takes me seriously, as if I give a flying fu*k about any of y'all This n*gga personally attacked me for asking a simple question n*gga unleashed his harbored feelings
Wow I gave my honest opinion on you and you ended up using 7 smileys and alot of swearing....And you even double posted, had to come back and reiterate a point because your character was hurt and ultimately threatened.

Yet you say im the one who caught feelings

Stick to posting childish remarks about homos3xual acts towards other male users for no reason at all. You ruin perfectly grown up conversation with your childish antics, if me being the bigger man and identifying you as a child offends you that much, logoff.

You got called out for being childish by other users in serious, grown up discussion though....Lets look

Now go ahead and reply with your usual childish replies filled with multiple smileys and overbearing insecurity. Were all waiting

Edited to say: Wait lemme guess, youre 'at work' and acting like a 12 year old while talking to adults is how grown ups pass the time at work. I get it now!..........................Lame

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-01-2012 at 07:46 AM..
 05-01-2012, 08:10 AM         #27
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
So now we're counting the amount of smileys? You're one anal a.ss n*gga, god damn! And AGAIN, you caught major feelings over nothing, maybe you need a break from bx I asked a simple question which did SOMETHING to you, and made you come back with an emotional rant. That's crazy lol

Please stop telling me what others think about me. What part of IDGAF don't you understand? You are trying way to hard to win a battle that we shouldn't be f!ghting. I came here and asked a simple question, and you went HAM. Relax little boy. You clearly have felt a certain way about me for quite some time and now feel the need to vent Have a nice day and make some beats
Smiley after smiley after smiley after smiley. Blah blah blah blah blah

Just grown up young man. You just look stupid, and the sad thing is you openly admit that.
 05-01-2012, 08:26 AM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
You'll be aight kiddo. Less feelings, more beats And if I look stupid, you look emotional
Pretty sure I look grown and heteros3xual...Two things you've admitted to purposely neglecting.

Your words my guy, your words...Just reminding you

And dont worry about the beats, I can still be mature while handling those. Dont have to purposely look ignorant for anyone while tending to that.
 05-01-2012, 08:45 AM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
What's up with your whole gay thing? I noticed that you went on and on about that to Grafted and accused him of being gay. I mean, it's cool if you don't like and appreciate my gay and tranny jokes, but it's kinda odd how you keep them in mind. Dude its really not that serious You REALLY need a break from bx, like asap. You're over here trying to get personal and attack my manhood, when all I did was ask why we can't express our opinions about an ugly bi*ch. Notice how I haven't said anything negative about you. If anything I have propped you for being a talented dude.

If you don't like my jokes, that's cool, IDGAF. But for your own sake try not to pay them any mind. It's like you get offended over them. If I was really gay I would be the proudest c*ck sucker in the country. And stop being so homophobic. Let menchange my sig to something really really gay, you know, cause I'm a f*g and all.

Men Change? What? Holy sh*t

[pic - click to view]

Im done, im done.
 6 years ago '04        #30
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
wtf happened in here
 05-01-2012, 08:50 AM         #31
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
wtf happened in here
Men Changed him
[pic - click to view]

05-01-2012, 08:56 AM         #32
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Men that always accuse other men of being gay are usually gay themselves
I never accused you of being gay though. I just pointed out how you openly make homos3xual remarks towards other men on this forum. I mean you just said yourself you make gay/tranny jokes.

Nice try though, decepticon.
 05-01-2012, 09:01 AM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Exactly, jokes. I also crack a million and one other corny jokes, but you seem to only focus on the gay ones
The million and one other ones are gay to. I understand though, must be hard for you living your day to day life.
 05-01-2012, 09:02 AM         #34
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
I came here and asked a simple question, and he got offended. Then he proceeded to unleash hidden anger he had towards me
I know the typical boxden reply when confronted on a grown up level is to say 'oh you got feelings' "oh you mad' "oh you upset" and such...but nah, I been calm and laughing about this the entire time. Your ignorance is a great supply of comedic relief, keep it up short bus.
 05-01-2012, 09:07 AM         #35
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Everyone can clearly see that you are the one thats taking this personal and getting personal with me. Look at the things that you are saying lol
I've only mentioned things you've talked about on this forum. Sorry guy but I dont know anything personal about you

Once again though, I understand, must be hard out here for you.
 05-01-2012, 09:16 AM         #36
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
What in the heavens are you talking about? Hard out here for me? Huh? And I meant personal as in you trying to attack my character and whatever flaws that you may feel that I have. I haven't done that with you, but you have with me. I asked one question in a respectable manner, you then chose to go off about me Just relax dude. If I think she looks like a glow worm then that's what it is. I never spoke ill of you, so you shouldn't speak ill of me.
Its going to be alright, I understand its hard out here for you.
 05-01-2012, 09:24 AM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Are we doing the last word thing? Ok, it will be hard out here for me Now finish me off Say your final ether line and send me to hell.
Not at all, I understand though. Gotta be hard out here for you, no 'ether' or 'diss line' needed, I dont rap.
 6 years ago '11        #38
Viviana 12 heat pts12
space
space
$358 | Props total: 60 60
wow this thread topic got totally derailed

drumgang you should just ignore the ignorance...its obvious that the guy is seeking attention
 05-01-2012, 09:53 AM         #39
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Viviana said:
wow this thread topic got totally derailed

drumgang you should just ignore the ignorance...its obvious that the guy is seeking attention
Yo I tried, I tried, lol. So I guess its just hard out here for him
 6 years ago '12        #40
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 23codez said:
So we just can't think the hoe is busted and express our opinions? It's like that now?

Exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago