NBA changes refs for Miami/NY game

most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14880 14880
 Dy-nasty said:
I'm a.ssuming you watched the game.

You understand calls can affect how the game is played. Melo had a technical for bouncing the ball at the ref. Had an offensive foul for "pushing"Lebron (a play Lebron flopped).
The Knicks lacked composure so they let the officiating get the best of them, but watching that if all that went against Miami your tone would be much different.
you were already down 26 in the third quarter when melo got his technical, and even when the game was close melo and chandler were well on their way to the struggle fests they had, it was only a matter of time before we blew things open. blame your team's composure if you want (that seems more correct), but the refs weren't making up a 33 point disparity.
 6 years ago '06        #62
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Source?
 04-30-2012, 03:02 PM         #63
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let Miami have the trophy Stern Dolphins and Marlins suck anyway so they need to feel good for once





 6 years ago '07        #64
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14880 14880
 raw51188 said:
Source?
there is no source, it was completely fabricated and debunked within minutes. thread should be locked and he should issue boxden a written apology.

 joshdogg26 said:
A. already posted the refs in the series thread

B. that's not even almost true. last season for example no 2 refs did more than one of our first round games. we had a different crew every game.

knicks lost
 joshdogg26 said:
heat/philly round 1 last year

G1: Bob Delaney, Bill Spooner, Sean Wright
G2: Scott Foster, Tony Brown, Ron Garretson
G3: Greg Willard, David Jones, Zach Zarba
G4: Joe Crawford, d!ck Bavetta, David Guthrie
G5: Steve Javie, Tony Brothers, Bennett Salvatore


knicks/celtics round 1 last year

G1: Monty McCutchen, Tom Washington, Jason Phillips
G2: Joe Crawford, Bennett Salvatore, Michael Smith
G3: Dan Crawford, Gary Zielinski, Marc Davis
G4: Mike Callahan, Derrick Collins, Ken Mauer

sorry desparate losers, you'll have to clamor for more excuses
 6 years ago '09        #65
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 827 827
 SmoothTay said:
n*ggas shifted the whole mometum of the game with ticky tack calls that 2nd q.

I had the face the whole game. n*ggas didnt even give the knicks a chance.


[pic - click to view]

^^^ and at the same time. Bron should be ashamed of himself...
 6 years ago '11        #66
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
its pretty obvious who played sports and who hasnt, anyone who says the bad calls have nothing to do with heat winning by 30 or so is fu*king retarded

the game was close through the first quarter and then lebron flopped around like a fish a few times, they called terrible fouls on us that should not have been called but then on the other end didnt call the same things on the heat... this account for a good 15-20 heat points in the second quarter... when the refs are constantly screwing you over, its only a matter of time before you check out mentally. People are giving the score way too much weight in this. If i was woodson i woulda just left during halftime and forfeited the game... if the refs can actually be fair tonight itll be a much closer game... i dont care if the heat win as long as its fair then we can watch some good basketball... the nba should be embarassed of game 1
 6 years ago '09        #67
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,310 | Props total: 13540 13540
 DjFoulPlay said:
its pretty obvious who played sports and who hasnt, anyone who says the bad calls have nothing to do with heat winning by 30 or so is fu*king retarded

the game was close through the first quarter and then lebron flopped around like a fish a few times, they called terrible fouls on us that should not have been called but then on the other end didnt call the same things on the heat... this account for a good 15-20 heat points in the second quarter... when the refs are constantly screwing you over, its only a matter of time before you check out mentally. People are giving the score way too much weight in this. If i was woodson i woulda just left during halftime and forfeited the game... if the refs can actually be fair tonight itll be a much closer game... i dont care if the heat win as long as its fair then we can watch some good basketball... the nba should be embarassed of game 1
I'm a.ssuming you played sports or ball then based on your opening sentence. Tell me this then, how many games did/do you expect to win by turning the ball over way more than your opponent? Also, how many times can you blame the ref for those turnovers? Just for good measure what about the rushed and ill advised shots taken by Knicks players, I guess that's on the refs too right?

There were bad calls in that game as well as many others this weekend but it only seems as if the Knicks fans or Heat haters are the ones complaining about it. Man the fu*k up and play ball, stop bi*ching.
 6 years ago '12        #68
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,978 | Props total: 14139 14139
the only ref that scares me is tony brothers.

he is the devil
 6 years ago '11        #69
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm a.ssuming you played sports or ball then based on your opening sentence. Tell me this then, how many games did/do you expect to win by turning the ball over way more than your opponent? Also, how many times can you blame the ref for those turnovers? Just for good measure what about the rushed and ill advised shots taken by Knicks players, I guess that's on the refs too right?

There were bad calls in that game as well as many others this weekend but it only seems as if the Knicks fans or Heat haters are the ones complaining about it. Man the fu*k up and play ball, stop bi*ching.
the announcers even commented on it... its because the refs changed the course of the knicks vs heat game... no other game played this weekend had that happen. Theres always bad calls but this game was so bad it changed the course of the game and this isnt the first time in the nba this has happened... knicks fans have every right to be complaining... many nba players have come out as well acknowledging the bullsh*t from this game
 6 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
 iSpeakGenius said:
^^^This. We're fu*ked...Joey Crawford makes all his bad calls in favor of the home team... especially in the post season.

Exhibit A




The fix is in.....I see you Stern.
YUP! Dude lives for making stupid calls, you look at him he Ting you up... You touch someone off ball he calling it. If you even try to reason with him he will throw a n*gga out.
 6 years ago '08        #71
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 msfourfteleven said:
^^^ And At the same time. Bron should be ashamed of himself...
3-15.....

He acted like a bi*ch but...
 6 years ago '08        #72
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 DjFoulPlay said:
the announcers even commented on it... its because the refs changed the course of the knicks vs heat game... no other game played this weekend had that happen. Theres always bad calls but this game was so bad it changed the course of the game and this isnt the first time in the nba this has happened... knicks fans have every right to be complaining... many nba players have come out as well acknowledging the bullsh*t from this game
Melo and the knicks sealed the deal.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,781 | Props total: 8005 8005
 joshdogg26 said:
heat/philly round 1 last year

G1: Bob Delaney, Bill Spooner, Sean Wright
G2: Scott Foster, Tony Brown, Ron Garretson
G3: Greg Willard, David Jones, Zach Zarba
G4: Joe Crawford, d!ck Bavetta, David Guthrie
G5: Steve Javie, Tony Brothers, Bennett Salvatore


knicks/celtics round 1 last year

G1: Monty McCutchen, Tom Washington, Jason Phillips
G2: Joe Crawford, Bennett Salvatore, Michael Smith
G3: Dan Crawford, Gary Zielinski, Marc Davis
G4: Mike Callahan, Derrick Collins, Ken Mauer

sorry desparate losers, you'll have to clamor for more excuses
bro its not that serious
go outside and enjoy life
 6 years ago '04        #74
dank 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1015 1015
get the brooms out.....
 6 years ago '08        #75
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,599 | Props total: 27855 27855
I'm gonna laugh hard if the Knicks still get a gang of fouls called on em
 6 years ago '05        #76
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 133 133
 joshdogg26 said:
heat/philly round 1 last year

G1: Bob Delaney, Bill Spooner, Sean Wright
G2: Scott Foster, Tony Brown, Ron Garretson
G3: Greg Willard, David Jones, Zach Zarba
G4: Joe Crawford, d!ck Bavetta, David Guthrie
G5: Steve Javie, Tony Brothers, Bennett Salvatore


knicks/celtics round 1 last year

G1: Monty McCutchen, Tom Washington, Jason Phillips
G2: Joe Crawford, Bennett Salvatore, Michael Smith
G3: Dan Crawford, Gary Zielinski, Marc Davis
G4: Mike Callahan, Derrick Collins, Ken Mauer

sorry desparate losers, you'll have to clamor for more excuses
Did u watch the game? That sh*t made me turn the channel All them calls They trying to get the heat a ring forreal
 6 years ago '07        #77
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14880 14880
 Killaaj said:
Did u watch the game? That sh*t made me turn the channel All them calls They trying to get the heat a ring forreal
what does your opinion on calls have to do with the fact that the entire premise of this thread is bullsh*t and the refs are always different throughout a series?
 6 years ago '04        #78
Rae 
space
avatar space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 334 334
 Loso Luciano24 said:
NBA trying to save face after they basically handed the heat the game.


[pic - click to view]

them n*ggas shot them selves in the foot
 6 years ago '04        #79
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 1272 1272
 SandmanNyC said:
......................... Rudy Gay...........................


After that implosion that ninja shouldn't have nothing to say. You weren't complaining when you were up 24 in the 4th. Y'all better win Game 2 and split in LA patnah!
 6 years ago '09        #80
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
n*ggas should be a shame blaming the refs for that a.ss whooping lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
I will marry this woman for real.
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL Terrell Owens claims to have ‘big-time news’ about potential NFL comeback
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
113 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy