most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13110 13110
 Dy-nasty said:
I'm a.ssuming you watched the game.

You understand calls can affect how the game is played. Melo had a technical for bouncing the ball at the ref. Had an offensive foul for "pushing"Lebron (a play Lebron flopped).
The Knicks lacked composure so they let the officiating get the best of them, but watching that if all that went against Miami your tone would be much different.
you were already down 26 in the third quarter when melo got his technical, and even when the game was close melo and chandler were well on their way to the struggle fests they had, it was only a matter of time before we blew things open. blame your team's composure if you want (that seems more correct), but the refs weren't making up a 33 point disparity.
 6 years ago '06        #62
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Source?
 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM         #63
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let Miami have the trophy Stern Dolphins and Marlins suck anyway so they need to feel good for once

6 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 raw51188 said:
Source?
there is no source, it was completely fabricated and debunked within minutes. thread should be locked and he should issue boxden a written apology.

joshdogg26 said:
A. already posted the refs in the series thread

B. that's not even almost true. last season for example no 2 refs did more than one of our first round games. we had a different crew every game.

knicks lost
 joshdogg26 said:
heat/philly round 1 last year

G1: Bob Delaney, Bill Spooner, Sean Wright
G2: Scott Foster, Tony Brown, Ron Garretson
G3: Greg Willard, David Jones, Zach Zarba
G4: Joe Crawford, d!ck Bavetta, David Guthrie
G5: Steve Javie, Tony Brothers, Bennett Salvatore

knicks/celtics round 1 last year

G1: Monty McCutchen, Tom Washington, Jason Phillips
G2: Joe Crawford, Bennett Salvatore, Michael Smith
G3: Dan Crawford, Gary Zielinski, Marc Davis
G4: Mike Callahan, Derrick Collins, Ken Mauer

sorry desparate losers, you'll have to clamor for more excuses
 6 years ago '09        #65
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
 SmoothTay said:
n*ggas shifted the whole mometum of the game with ticky tack calls that 2nd q.

I had the face the whole game. n*ggas didnt even give the knicks a chance.

[pic - click to view]

^^^ and at the same time. Bron should be ashamed of himself...
 6 years ago '11        #66
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
its pretty obvious who played sports and who hasnt, anyone who says the bad calls have nothing to do with heat winning by 30 or so is fu*king retarded

the game was close through the first quarter and then lebron flopped around like a fish a few times, they called terrible fouls on us that should not have been called but then on the other end didnt call the same things on the heat... this account for a good 15-20 heat points in the second quarter... when the refs are constantly screwing you over, its only a matter of time before you check out mentally. People are giving the score way too much weight in this. If i was woodson i woulda just left during halftime and forfeited the game... if the refs can actually be fair tonight itll be a much closer game... i dont care if the heat win as long as its fair then we can watch some good basketball... the nba should be embarassed of game 1
 6 years ago '09        #67
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 DjFoulPlay said:
its pretty obvious who played sports and who hasnt, anyone who says the bad calls have nothing to do with heat winning by 30 or so is fu*king retarded

the game was close through the first quarter and then lebron flopped around like a fish a few times, they called terrible fouls on us that should not have been called but then on the other end didnt call the same things on the heat... this account for a good 15-20 heat points in the second quarter... when the refs are constantly screwing you over, its only a matter of time before you check out mentally. People are giving the score way too much weight in this. If i was woodson i woulda just left during halftime and forfeited the game... if the refs can actually be fair tonight itll be a much closer game... i dont care if the heat win as long as its fair then we can watch some good basketball... the nba should be embarassed of game 1
I'm a.ssuming you played sports or ball then based on your opening sentence. Tell me this then, how many games did/do you expect to win by turning the ball over way more than your opponent? Also, how many times can you blame the ref for those turnovers? Just for good measure what about the rushed and ill advised shots taken by Knicks players, I guess that's on the refs too right?

There were bad calls in that game as well as many others this weekend but it only seems as if the Knicks fans or Heat haters are the ones complaining about it. Man the fu*k up and play ball, stop bi*ching.
 6 years ago '12        #68
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
the only ref that scares me is tony brothers.

he is the devil
 6 years ago '11        #69
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm a.ssuming you played sports or ball then based on your opening sentence. Tell me this then, how many games did/do you expect to win by turning the ball over way more than your opponent? Also, how many times can you blame the ref for those turnovers? Just for good measure what about the rushed and ill advised shots taken by Knicks players, I guess that's on the refs too right?

There were bad calls in that game as well as many others this weekend but it only seems as if the Knicks fans or Heat haters are the ones complaining about it. Man the fu*k up and play ball, stop bi*ching.
the announcers even commented on it... its because the refs changed the course of the knicks vs heat game... no other game played this weekend had that happen. Theres always bad calls but this game was so bad it changed the course of the game and this isnt the first time in the nba this has happened... knicks fans have every right to be complaining... many nba players have come out as well acknowledging the bullsh*t from this game
 6 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
 iSpeakGenius said:
^^^This. We're fu*ked...Joey Crawford makes all his bad calls in favor of the home team... especially in the post season.

Exhibit A

The fix is in.....I see you Stern.
YUP! Dude lives for making stupid calls, you look at him he Ting you up... You touch someone off ball he calling it. If you even try to reason with him he will throw a n*gga out.
 6 years ago '08        #71
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 msfourfteleven said:
^^^ And At the same time. Bron should be ashamed of himself...
3-15.....

He acted like a bi*ch but...
 6 years ago '08        #72
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 DjFoulPlay said:
the announcers even commented on it... its because the refs changed the course of the knicks vs heat game... no other game played this weekend had that happen. Theres always bad calls but this game was so bad it changed the course of the game and this isnt the first time in the nba this has happened... knicks fans have every right to be complaining... many nba players have come out as well acknowledging the bullsh*t from this game
Melo and the knicks sealed the deal.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 6274 6274
 joshdogg26 said:

bro its not that serious
go outside and enjoy life
 6 years ago '04        #74
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 838 838
get the brooms out.....
 6 years ago '08        #75
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
I'm gonna laugh hard if the Knicks still get a gang of fouls called on em
 6 years ago '05        #76
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 joshdogg26 said:

Did u watch the game? That sh*t made me turn the channel All them calls They trying to get the heat a ring forreal
 6 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 Killaaj said:
Did u watch the game? That sh*t made me turn the channel All them calls They trying to get the heat a ring forreal
what does your opinion on calls have to do with the fact that the entire premise of this thread is bullsh*t and the refs are always different throughout a series?
 6 years ago '04        #78
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
 Loso Luciano24 said:
NBA trying to save face after they basically handed the heat the game.

[pic - click to view]

them n*ggas shot them selves in the foot
 6 years ago '04        #79
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,775 | Props total: 1103 1103
 SandmanNyC said:
......................... Rudy Gay...........................

After that implosion that ninja shouldn't have nothing to say. You weren't complaining when you were up 24 in the 4th. Y'all better win Game 2 and split in LA patnah!
 6 years ago '09        #80
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
n*ggas should be a shame blaming the refs for that a.ss whooping lol
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy