most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,400 | Props total: 13113 13113
 Dy-nasty said:
You're normally objective... You think that was good officiating? I'm not even saying the Knicks would have won. I'm just asking a question. Between Lebrons flopping and the bad calls that can't effect the way the game was played?
i lol'd at the flops and there were some bad calls, but after a few people just started bi*ching about every single foul called (or not called) even when it wasn't warranted. i don't think it would have made a difference in the outcome.
 6 years ago '05        #42
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 joshdogg26 said:
i lol'd at the flops and there were some bad calls, but after a few people just started bi*ching about every single foul called (or not called) even when it wasn't warranted. i don't think it would have made a difference in the outcome.
it changed the entire pace of the game. the 2nd quarter was outrageous...some of those stupid charge calls, the fouls on lebron, the non calls on the knicks side, the flops...there was alot of bad calls. By the 4th I think we had about 7 players w/ 3-4 fouls...it's like cmon...and on the flip side Melo goes up gets hacked no call, f!ghts for his rebound, no call, goes up again, no call...lebron gets tapped going up for a layup, and 1...it was a poorly called game. This isn't even to say Lebron didn't play well because he did but to ignore the poor officiating...c'mon man
 6 years ago '04        #43
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,314 | Props total: 255 255
there was a couple bad calls but does that really account for the 30 point thumping ?
 6 years ago '11        #44
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #45
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
Those turnovers by the refs sure did help Miami
 6 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 Jaysin_305 said:
there was a couple bad calls but does that really account for the 30 point thumping ?
exactly. there was like a handful tops. you can have them back and it wouldn't change anything. they act like every single time we got a free throw or they missed a shot or turned it over it was the ref's fault. that can happen legitimately too .
 6 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
yo I dont see how much of a lil bi*ch you have become in the last two months. U didnt used to be like that. I dont know if it's the lebron factor becuz he does turn men into females or idk if its the "its us against the world" mentality you need to have to will a championship. Either way your a dweeb for not being able to make an unbiased a.ssessment.
 6 years ago '11        #48
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,270 | Props total: 17723 17723
Joey Crawford???? You know what Stern you can fellate my d!ck
 04-30-2012, 02:33 PM         #49
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just hand the trophy to em stern

This helps the heat

Heat in 3

04-30-2012, 02:39 PM         #50
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WADECOUNTY said:
in my opinion, i know this has been said, but technicals should be automatic for a true flop (as seen on replay)
I liked the idea of reviewing all flops after the game........and for every flop you did, you start the next game with that many fouls. LeBron would pretty much start Game 2 with about five fouls.
 6 years ago '08        #51
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Lol n*ggas will say anything but admit the knicks and Melo played horrible.
 6 years ago '11        #52
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Loso Luciano24 said:
NBA trying to save face after they basically handed the heat the game.

[pic - click to view]

Thank fu*king god!!!
 6 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 Cambury said:
yo I dont see how much of a lil bi*ch you have become in the last two months. U didnt used to be like that. I dont know if it's the lebron factor becuz he does turn men into females or idk if its the "its us against the world" mentality you need to have to will a championship. Either way your a dweeb for not being able to make an unbiased a.ssessment.

[pic - click to view]

shut up, f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #54
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '11        #55
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,128 | Props total: 5516 5516
 iSpeakGenius said:
^^^This. We're fu*ked...Joey Crawford makes all his bad calls in favor of the home team... especially in the post season.

Exhibit A

The fix is in.....I see you Stern.

6 years ago '08        #56
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Anyways I will be at the game, Melo stans and knicks fans.. Please understand you can't turn the ball over 24 times vs a team that loves to get points off turnovers. Stop using the refs as a scapegoat.
 04-30-2012, 03:02 PM         #57
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
it changed the entire pace of the game. the 2nd quarter was outrageous...some of those stupid charge calls, the fouls on lebron, the non calls on the knicks side, the flops...there was alot of bad calls. By the 4th I think we had about 7 players w/ 3-4 fouls...it's like cmon...and on the flip side Melo goes up gets hacked no call, f!ghts for his rebound, no call, goes up again, no call...lebron gets tapped going up for a layup, and 1...it was a poorly called game. This isn't even to say Lebron didn't play well because he did but to ignore the poor officiating...c'mon man
Those charges were fu*kn legitimate. There were only two flops. One was a foul but wasn't a flagrant and the other was when bron flopped out of bounds.

If you wanna talk about non calls you need to talk about how your boy Melo gets away with using his off arm to straight bully defenders out the way...the sh*t he gets away with is ridiculous
 6 years ago '05        #58
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3364 3364
We still would have lost even w/o the horrible calls but at least they are attempting to do something about them.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
hahaha joey is a vet ref but he makes some terrible calls sometimes
 6 years ago '08        #60
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 joshdogg26 said:
I'm a.ssuming you watched the game.

You understand calls can affect how the game is played. Melo had a technical for bouncing the ball at the ref. Had an offensive foul for "pushing"Lebron (a play Lebron flopped).
The Knicks lacked composure so they let the officiating get the best of them, but watching that if all that went against Miami your tone would be much different.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy