Young Jeezy Responds To Obama's Shout Out

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
jewelz20 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
 murdamurda said:
Obama needs to listen to Gucci

Why so his IQ can get lower?
 04-30-2012, 03:24 PM         #22
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just saying if he get another 4 years then the n*gga coming all the way out.

6 years ago '07        #23
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,197 | Props total: 3247 3247
Young is one of my fave artists and even I understand it was just a joke, nothing more nothing less. n*ggas really overrating this "shoutout" sh*t. True enough the Obamas may listen to Young but what Obama said was words that weren't even his. Since when does reading a script equal a shoutout?
 6 years ago '12        #24
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 murdamurda said:
Obama needs to listen to Gucci
 6 years ago '04        #25
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
 skillahmang said:

EDIT: i noticed you might of read my words wrong.

im meant "said", by how he pronounced it. not that he said young jeezy WAS corny as fu*k.

sh*t who you guys think i am. i dont got sources like that
Exactly because he didn't say it,you a.ss..umed it
 6 years ago '04        #26
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11321 11321
 GST said:
I noticed you tried to backtrack a few posts later after this one..you sir have hate in your blood for Young jeezy
how did i backtrack, it was misread....

why would i be mad about this. i listen and like young jeezy.

i just dont know why jeezy or jeezy "stans" that would think im dissing him would get excited about obama making a "joke" about him. not in a real interview giving him a shout out. no in a satire comedy routine for the media, he poked fun of a reality where he would listen to young jeezy. and i pointed out how he "said" young jeezy you can tell he doesn't fu*k with him like that.

i did not backtrack sir. i have no hate, i come on this site to give my opinion. i have had a great day so far and there is still tons of more time left in the day. thanks.
 6 years ago '04        #27
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 King Capo said:
Exactly because he didn't say it,you a.ss..umed it
you dudes are slow, im saying THE WAY HE PRONOUNCED YOUNG JEEZY in the VIDEO. which i posted for proof, he pronounces young jeezys name CORNY.

he even SAID(pronounced) young jeezy corny.

you guys took it like i was on some slang sh*t, and i said the president said young jeezy the person is corny.

but if i was going to imply that i would of said "he even said young jeezy WAS corny"

you dudes are slow as fu*k.
 04-30-2012, 03:37 PM         #28
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Jeezy is worth more than Obama.
 04-30-2012, 03:44 PM         #29
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
n*ggaz really upset about this?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #30
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1293 1293
LOL Obama's policies put guys like Jeezy in prison but continue to support a guy just because of his race.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
OK! we get it! it was a joke. but it damn sure wasn't a diss and is a good look for Jeezy. I wonder n*ggas mad cuzz he aint shoutout ralse for his "whitehouse" song LLH
BOL @ sayin Obama said Jeezy was "corny" Thats a new low I wouldn't expect from ralse's number 1 cheerleader. But guess what?

ITS THE WORLD bi*ch! :dancingcool:
 04-30-2012, 03:55 PM         #32
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
It was bigger than just a Jeezy shoutout, I felt like it was a shoutout to hip hop in general.
This

Obviously, it worked because here we are talking about it. The White House and the media play yall like violins
 6 years ago '04        #33
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
OK! we get it! it was a joke. but it damn sure wasn't a diss and is a good look for Jeezy. I wonder n*ggas mad cuzz he aint shoutout ralse for his "whitehouse" song LLH
BOL @ sayin Obama said Jeezy was "corny" Thats a new low I wouldn't expect from ralse's number 1 cheerleader. But guess what?

ITS THE WORLD bi*ch! :dancingcool:
i have never shown rick ross love on this site. homie who warned me about the stans sure was right.

and just cause you are fans of somebody doesnt make you stans, but for you to overlook everything i said and misinterpret it so fit what makes sense for you. is delusional and very stannish. i have bought young jeezys albums and never mentioned rick ross. you brought up rick ross thats how much you are on young jeezys d!ck. nobody even thinks about that wack/fake beef.

young jeezy is my favorite artist from the south, other then tip.

doesn't mean i have to ride his d!ck and not form my own opinions, about how i feel the president played him in the situation.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
young jeeeeeezy!!!
 6 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Retro said:
n*ggas still mad tho
...As Always. It Is What It Is....
 6 years ago '11        #36
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
 ahenson said:
Young Jeezy is worth more than Obama.
6 years later and he still got mo money then the prez...

Give me the whole bag, I aint trippin on the push
In a world where street n*ggaz got more money den
 04-30-2012, 04:17 PM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
n*ggas Wake Up With Hate. Brush Your Teeth First, Damn.

The Shoutout Still Got'em Heated. It Is What It Is....Can't Please Them All.
You see Fresh the outsiders want you to believe that this meant nothing and went unnoticed because of the fact that they're just mad. But those of us in the community know the outsiders dont understand a figure in the hip hop culture having his name mentioned at a white house correspondents dinner shows just how much of a cultural impact he has. Whether he wrote his own jokes or not, the outsiders need to understand if it werent relevant and/or worth a nod, then the president wouldnt have addressed Young Jeezy.

The outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, .

Oh yeah one more time, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders, the outsiders.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #38
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Let me put it to you like this, he congratulated a fool by mocking him with sarcasm. Does Obama like hip hop? Yes he said he does. But to take this as a compliment is dumb, it's a joke he said it because using Young Jeezy to promote your candidacy for Present of the United States is so far fetched I can't even being to think about it.

Jeezy can try to turn it from a negative to a positive, but on the grand scheme of things this is more of a negative toward his music than a positive.
 04-30-2012, 04:41 PM         #39
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unknown Dude said:
6 years later and he still got mo money then the prez...

Give me the whole bag, I aint trippin on the push
In a world where street n*ggaz got more money den
this n*gga made more than obama did in his whole life, in 2011. he shouldnt be worried about getting invited to the white house.
 04-30-2012, 04:50 PM         #40
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, it would be great if the government started their own record label and gave them a grant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago