Chief Keef Not Happy Kanye Hasn’t Let Him Hear “I Don’t Like Remix”

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2012, 10:40 PM         #61
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
chief keef gets emailed i dont like remix

fakeshoredrive leaks i dont like remix seconds later

thats what would end up happening
yea you right. And hes like 16 on house arrest, u know its leaking
 6 years ago '04        #62
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
he lucky decided Kanye decided to remix that garbage pale sh*t.....these lil n*ggas be feelin they self
 6 years ago '04        #63
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
This lil n*gga better be cool. One of the best rappers in the world remixing his joint. He gaining FREE publicity to the WORLD!!!! This the type of sh*t that could boost a n*gga career to Pluto(Yea I know its not a planet anymore. Probably showing my age right now)

Id just sit back and chill until Kanye holla at me. Ye has lonnnggg bread. Thats the type of person you wanna fu*k with! Why you think Pusha is lurking around. Pusha hops on a feature or two every now and then to stay relevant and probably eats better than most of the rappers you see on tv all the time.

But hey, im just saying....
 6 years ago '09        #64
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 313 313
dude career bout to be over before it even started
 6 years ago '04        #65
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Keef need to just chill, if Kanye wasn't talking about it then nobody outside of Chicago would care about this song. Kanye aint a petty n*gga that will just take your sh*t, he gives damn near everybody in the studio credit on his albums. Just keep grinding, and let Kanye do what Kanye does.
Are you new to Kanye?
 6 years ago '07        #66
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Who the hell is chief keef
 6 years ago '04        #67
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 ImInHerMouth said:
Wow. That is so unrelated and so completely different it's not even funny.

First, it doesn't get bigger than Jay and Ye. Second, these are bigger artists taking an almost unknown person's song and remixing it. No one in the know would even know it's Chief Keef's song since this:

doesn't make it seem like a simple freestyle or even like a remix. It looks like Good is putting out a song called "I Don't Like" featuring Good artists and some unknown n*gga named Chief Keef. The average fan won't even pay attention to his name, especially if he doesn't have a verse or new verse on here. He most definitely won't have a new one if he hasn't even heard the sh*t. He's not known, and it seems like 'Ye is trying to feed on little n*ggas like so many n*ggas before him have and like Jay has done to him, I hope that's not the case though. Cause Chief Keef doesn't seem too bright and Young Chop, if he is that type of n*gga, will screw Keef if that puts him in good graces with 'Ye.
That logic is a.ss backwards. If you make a song and someone wants to use it, you have rights. Whether its dre, kanye or jayz, or some oompa loompa rapper on the block, it's still you're song. Kanye trying to push it as his own.
 6 years ago '11        #68
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
could the delay possibly have anything to do with the rumors of him signing with Cash Money?
 6 years ago '06        #69
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
fish sticks thats that sh*t i don' like
 6 years ago '05        #70
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 225 225
Hold on, let me make a joke about how he doesn't approve of the situation...

6 years ago '07        #71
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
this dude is really only 16!?
 6 years ago '05        #72
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
thats that sh*t he dont like
 6 years ago '10        #73
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k yall bullsh*t comments, this is chief keef song..

cheif keef > and pll mad ... why u mad though ?
 6 years ago '09        #74
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 313 313
 gakhteebo said:
fu*k yall bullsh*t comments, this is chief keef song..

cheif keef > and pll mad ... why u mad though ?
cause this n*gga dont respect kanyes genius...sh*t if kanye had my song he could take all the time wants...this n*gga lucked the fu*k out and is about to blow it all
 6 years ago '06        #75
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
^ a fu*k n*gga thats that sh*t i dont like
 05-01-2012, 12:43 AM         #76
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from Chicago and have heard the I Don't Like sh*t....Won't front, It's some kinda crunk sh*t, but I ain't sold off my mans yet, but I will congrat a Chicago brotha trying to get his....But hopefully this remix gets out if he don't let the bull go to his head....I mean Kanye tried to help Bump J but he fu*ked himself off robbing that Chase bank doing time for that

To be honest, this is what ANY aspiring/wannabe Chicago rapper out here would like to happen, but then by the same type saying "fu*k WGCI etc", "Kanye ain't put no new n*ggas in the Chi on" but when the sh*t finally happens, some ego's just explode, mayne..
 6 years ago '11        #77
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,172 | Props total: 4963 4963

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #78
H00DS7AR 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 44 44
 Broseph Stalin said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #79
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Jookz said:
It's his song? Wouldn't leaking it early be his decision? Just sayin
 nitetrain8601 said:
That logic is a.ss backwards. If you make a song and someone wants to use it, you have rights. Whether its dre, kanye or jayz, or some oompa loompa rapper on the block, it's still you're song. Kanye trying to push it as his own.
I could be wrong... But last time I checked... The original belongs to Chief Keef. If he gave Kanye permission to make the song... Then the remix is Kanye's because HE made the derivative work... Not Chief Keef. Now if Kanye just made the song, and Chief Keef doesn't give permission or approve... Well that's something different entirely. (Edit: and the remix still wouldn't be Chief Keef's work either... It'd be Kanye infringing on Keef's copyright... But still not Keef's song) But if they have some kind of agreement (And Chief is obviously not the author of the remix... Because if he was... he wouldn't be complaining about not being able to hear it) Then it's NOT Chief Keef's song. Hell hardly any artists own their own songs anyway... Most of them are instantly signed off to the labels anyway. I highly doubt that Jooks and Nite are right in this situation

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 05-01-2012 at 01:19 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #80
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 nitetrain8601 said:
How is my logic backwards but you say the same sh*t I said you fu*kin idiot?

He brought up "Dey Know", I'm showing him how the sh*t is different. Shawty Lo was known, and the OG was spinning on the radio non-stop. Nobody knows Chief Keef yet. And from that image Ye is making it seem like his song. Not a remix. Who else do you know that does a remix like this of someone else's song in this same way. I bet you can't name one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy