Chief Keef Not Happy Kanye Hasn’t Let Him Hear “I Don’t Like Remix”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2012, 04:25 PM         #41
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
bruh you're the one taking "No, and that’s crazy that I couldn’t hear my own song yet. I don’t like that." and blowing it out of proportion..

You been on a roll lately in most threads...good posts, but in this one....nah son

Alot of the time its not the artist themselves that are holding it back. Management/A&R's/Labels want things to be sent out, when they sent it out...Kanye might be the face of the label, but he still has people in his ear bout when/what he can do/put out...I know some of you dont wanna hear that, but its true.

A partner of mine, 2tall, produced "Made Men" for Ross/Drake...he once told me a story about how they wouldnt even let him hear the track, just played it over ichat or skype or something lol. And I myself have about 3 or 4 tracks on a pretty big rapper in the south that I literally sat in and recorded with him that I dont have access to...No 1 has access to the final recordings until the people in charge say so.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 drumgangP said:
You been on a roll lately in most threads...good posts, but in this one....nah son

Alot of the time its not the artist themselves that are holding it back. Management/A&R's/Labels want things to be sent out, when they sent it out...Kanye might be the face of the label, but he still has people in his ear bout when/what he can do/put out...I know some of you dont wanna hear that, but its true.

A partner of mine, 2tall, produced "Made Men" for Ross/Drake...he once told me a story about how they wouldnt even let him hear the track, just played it over ichat or skype or something lol. And I myself have about 3 or 4 tracks on a pretty big rapper in the south that I literally sat in and recorded with him that I dont have access to...No 1 has access to the final recordings until the people in charge say so.
Not interns and engineers... i have a few released/unreleased tracks from mixtape/freshmen cover artist that have not been mixed (in 1 of my gmails). 2nd, Kanye dropped TheraFlu w/o anyones permission. Im not saying he has the finale say... im just saying he can drop what ever he wants when ever he wants and the record labels will just have to deal with he paper work. WTT for example wasn't even promoted.... Most people working at Def Jam and Roc didnt even hear the finished product until the listening party at the planetarium.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 Martel said:
you're not making any sense because Pitbull did not go to Kanye, Jay or HitBoy for the beat and none of them sent him the real beat to get on so he was forced to get on the same looped beat everyone else did. What makes it unofficial is because neither Ye nor Jay gave him permission to do it that's why he didn't have the real beat in the first place.

THIS remix with Chief is official because THEY gave them the beat and gave them permission to make a remix on it. There are NO other legitimate I Don't Like remixes because nobody has been given the real beat except GOOD Music. It's a very simple concept to grasp.

and 3rd, what hayday said. Why let everyone else hear it but not the original artist? sh*t sounds shiesty if you ask me.
Im not even going to front... i get what your saying now! But who said Ye is letting everyone else hear it? Don't respond thpugh... i dont want to drag this sh*t on any longer. I finally got what you were trying to say!
 04-30-2012, 04:41 PM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
Not interns and engineers... i have a few released/unreleased tracks from mixtape/freshmen cover artist that have not been mixed (in 1 of my gmails). 2nd, Kanye dropped TheraFlu w/o anyones permission. Im not saying he has the finale say... im just saying he can drop what ever he wants when ever he wants and the record labels will just have to deal with he paper work. WTT for example wasn't even promoted.... Most people working at Def Jam and Roc didnt even hear the finished product until the listening party at the planetarium.
Well interns and engineers are the n*ggas mixing down the records and for some artist(including the southern artist im talking about lol) theyre the ones carrying the hard drive around

Kanye dropped Theraflu without anyones approval or permission, but this is a record for a relatively unknown artist(up until the past month or so) outta Chicago. Dropping Theraflu with Khaled and doing a track for a 'Chief Keef' is 2 completely different stories.

And waddup n*gga, we need to get some work in.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 drumgangP said:

and I understand that but Karen Civil has openly tweeted about hearing the song. And I said before why can't they let him hear it over Skype or something like that? Is it not disrespectful that a blogger can hear the song but not the original artist? He didn't say he wants access to the final recordings, he is just disappointed in the fact he hasn't heard it. Why would he not be upset? The whole "remix" wouldn't have even happened without his song in the first place.
 04-30-2012, 04:42 PM         #46
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
Im not even going to front... i get what your saying now! But who said Ye is letting everyone else hear it? Don't respond thpugh... i dont want to drag this sh*t on any longer. I finally got what you were trying to say!
Karen Civil and a few other industry n*ggas are tweeting about how good it sounds
 04-30-2012, 04:45 PM         #47
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
and I understand that but Karen Civil has openly tweeted about hearing the song. And I said before why can't they let him hear it over Skype or something like that? Is it not disrespectful that a blogger can hear the song but not the original artist? He didn't say he wants access to the final recordings, he is just disappointed in the fact he hasn't heard it. Why would he not be upset? The whole "remix" wouldn't have even happened without his song in the first place.
Cause Karen Civils opinion matters to alot of people in the blogosphere or wtfever. This is nothing diff than when artists hold private listening parties for albums and invite bloggers in, movie makers hold private screenings and invite people in, and so on.

Im not making excuses though...I been in a similar situation. When the 2 Chainz record I produced got done, I was calling/email n*ggas all day about wanting to hear it and so on an so forth, and I ended up waiting damn near 3 weeks before I heard it. Literally got to hear it 24 hours before it dropped ...Was even calling the n*gga 2 Chainz and he was like "its at the studio mane, they mixin it"

So I understand his frustration, but alot of the time it aint the person people are pointing the finger at holding it off from him. Kanye might wanna send the n*gga the session/mp3 but whomever calls the shots over there with him might be like .....naaaaah not yet...sh*t happens

Last edited by drumgangP; 04-30-2012 at 04:51 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #48
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979

[video - click to view]

04-30-2012, 05:35 PM         #49
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k KANYE

CHI TOWN WILL REP SOSA BEFORE THEY REP YE

KEEF A REAL SKREET NINJA

also subliminally he don't like dat ye acted like it was his song and all these fu*k a.ss fans gon think he made it
 6 years ago '11        #50
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Keef need to just chill, if Kanye wasn't talking about it then nobody outside of Chicago would care about this song. Kanye aint a petty n*gga that will just take your sh*t, he gives damn near everybody in the studio credit on his albums. Just keep grinding, and let Kanye do what Kanye does.
 6 years ago '11        #51
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Jaymalls said:
Ez n*gga... 1st get off Cam d!ck! 2nd off, Keef already released the song and a music video for it. Its not like they ripped a session from Keefs hard drive and are plotting to release it. When n*ggas remixed "Dey Know"... did it not help out Shawty Lo's solo career? n*ggas remix people's sh*t all the fu*king time... hell, someone's sh*t probably got remixed right now! I could understand if he didn't release the song already or put a music video out for it but come the fu*k on with the bi*ching! We seen what that Tony Montana remix from drake did for future right? Yall need to stop bi*ching over small stuff!
This n*gga said get off Cam d!ck, cause I have a Cam avy...wow. You're a cool guy.

Dey Know was already spinning on the radio everywhere before they did the remix d!ckhead. Nobody knows Chief Keef like that. Like I said, you are wrong.

Just accept it.

Maybe you'll feel better about yourself.
 6 years ago '11        #52
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Jaymalls said:
d!ckhead.
 6 years ago '09        #53
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 317 317
 Jaymalls said:
My thoughts exactly... This nappy head broke n*gga should be happy one of the biggest artist in the world decided to give him a look for free. Ye could have got the instrumental and did a freestyle with it and call it a day... he could have gave zero fuqs about lil man!
thats what im saying
 6 years ago '06        #54
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1084 1084
......thats that sh*t I don't like
 6 years ago '12        #55
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 keejee said:
as soon as I saw this...

[pic - click to view]

I knew there was something shady bout this

Why would Kanye presents this song like it was his?

Thats dat sh*t I dont like
as i told my friend who is an upcoming artist

they are going to use chief keef

they are and if he moves on from that welcome to the music industry, if he files some lawsuit its the end of chief keef.
 6 years ago '07        #56
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18

Chief Keef needa keep his mouth shut and pay homage to Kanye for lining his pockets
 6 years ago '10        #57
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
He said "I don't like that." that n*gga ain't mad. n*gga got jokes.
 6 years ago '12        #58
WolfGod 5 heat pts
space
space
$220 | Props total: 1 1
In the words of Kanye himself.

6 years ago '11        #59
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Read about this dude in the read eye on the way to work today. He sounds like an idiot.
 6 years ago '12        #60
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 10130 10130
fuk wat keef feels i jus wanna hear the damn song
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago