Chief Keef Not Happy Kanye Hasn’t Let Him Hear “I Don’t Like Remix”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 Martel said:
some soft a.ss, tuck ya balls in a.ss n*ggas on here. what's wrong with homie speaking his mind? not like he insulted 'ye he just not feelin that he aint heard the remix of HIS song. much love to chief keef being a man about things he not vibin with instead of kissin a.ss. hope he keeps his head like that.
You crazy b... You think before a million an 1 n*ggas remixed NIP, they let Jay-Z and Kanye hear it? Do you think they cared at the end of the day? NO n*gga, they just gave the song more legs and as a result they have a 2x platinum plaque to show for it! Its a fu*king REMIX... KEYWORD REMIX! What does keef and his minions' not understand about that. The n*gga already released it as a song... then he released the music video for it!

Ye could have easily downloaded the instrumental like everyone else has and spit a 16 on it and call it a day. Instead he decided to include keef and give him and the song a broader audience. I guarantee after this song drops, Keef could ask for double what these record labels are offering him now. i swear n*ggas talk out their a.ss w/o actually thinking first... that sh*t gonna hurt him too! I wouldnt be suprised if Ye hasnt already said fu*k it! Its not like the n*gga is talking his time out from shooting a short film in the middle east, shooting a music video in Prague, getting ready for his European tour, and fu*king kim kardashion to get the remix done for him!
 6 years ago '11        #22
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Just what we need another wacka flocka
 6 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
 Martel said:
some soft a.ss, tuck ya balls in a.ss n*ggas on here. what's wrong with homie speaking his mind? not like he insulted 'ye he just not feelin that he aint heard the remix of HIS song. much love to chief keef being a man about things he not vibin with instead of kissin a.ss. hope he keeps his head like that.

its not an official remix though. just some random sh!t that good is doing. its probably them 4 just jumping on the beat. i wouldn't be surprised if all keef got on there is the chorus
 6 years ago '05        #24
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Jaymalls said:
You crazy b... You think before a million an 1 n*ggas remixed NIP, they let Jay-Z and Kanye hear it? Do you think they cared at the end of the day? NO n*gga, they just gave the song more legs and as a result they have a 2x platinum plaque to show for it! Its a fu*king REMIX... KEYWORD REMIX! What does keef and his minions' not understand about that. The n*gga already released it as a song... then he released the music video for it!

Ye could have easily downloaded the instrumental like everyone else has and spit a 16 on it and call it a day. Instead he decided to include keef and give him and the song a broader audience. I guarantee after this song drops, Keef could ask for double what these record labels are offering him now. i swear n*ggas talk out their a.ss w/o actually thinking first... that sh*t gonna hurt him too! I wouldnt be suprised if Ye hasnt already said fu*k it! Its not like the n*gga is talking his time out from shooting a short film in the middle east, shooting a music video in Prague, getting ready for his European tour, and fu*king kim kardashion to get the remix done for him!
you're getting remixes confused with "freestyles". You do remember before mixtapes and all these wannabe rappers hopping on other rappers beats there were legit remixes? I don't know the situation but I do remember them all being in the studio together (Young Chop, Keef, Big Sean, 'Ye) so it's not no I'm gonna hop on your sh*t for a mixtape type ordeal.. The only way they could have got the beat for that song is if they contacted Keef's peoples, so I think he deserves to hear what they're doing to it. But maybe I'm wrong for thinking like an artist 'cause in my opinion that sh*t is mad disrespectful. At least let a n*gga hear on Skype or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #25
WaveForLife2 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 133 133
he got a tape? or just a few vids
 6 years ago '11        #26
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Jaymalls said:

Wow. That is so unrelated and so completely different it's not even funny.

First, it doesn't get bigger than Jay and Ye. Second, these are bigger artists taking an almost unknown person's song and remixing it. No one in the know would even know it's Chief Keef's song since this:

doesn't make it seem like a simple freestyle or even like a remix. It looks like Good is putting out a song called "I Don't Like" featuring Good artists and some unknown n*gga named Chief Keef. The average fan won't even pay attention to his name, especially if he doesn't have a verse or new verse on here. He most definitely won't have a new one if he hasn't even heard the sh*t. He's not known, and it seems like 'Ye is trying to feed on little n*ggas like so many n*ggas before him have and like Jay has done to him, I hope that's not the case though. Cause Chief Keef doesn't seem too bright and Young Chop, if he is that type of n*gga, will screw Keef if that puts him in good graces with 'Ye.
 6 years ago '11        #27
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 WaveForLife2 said:
he got a tape? or just a few vids
Both.

6 years ago '11        #28
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Martel said:
you're getting remixes confused with "freestyles". You do remember before mixtapes and all these wannabe rappers hopping on other rappers beats there were legit remixes? I don't know the situation but I do remember them all being in the studio together (Young Chop, Keef, Big Sean, 'Ye) so it's not no I'm gonna hop on your sh*t for a mixtape type ordeal.. The only way they could have got the beat for that song is if they contacted Keef's peoples, so I think he deserves to hear what they're doing to it. But maybe I'm wrong for thinking like an artist 'cause in my opinion that sh*t is mad disrespectful. At least let a n*gga hear on Skype or some sh*t.
1st your a.ssuming too much!
2nd your trying to live vicariously through keef right now!

The instrumental is on the internet... so he would not have to go through Chop!
When fab remixed J. Cole's "hit it in the morning" with just a loop of the original beat, did J. Cole or the producers of the song get tight? Did they have a reason to??

When Papoose, Busta Rhymes, Chris Brown, T-Pain, Game, Meek Mill, Trey Songz, and Chevy Woods remixed "n*ggas In Paris" with just a loop and not the original beat... did Jay-Z/Kanye, Hot-Boy, Def Jam, and/or Roc Nation have a reason to be tight??

Its a fu*king remix Kanye could have done w/o Keefs permission... He could have gotten the beat of the internet like everyone else... he could have put Keefs chorus in their via protools or download the instrumental version w/ the chorus in it like i did! And got to recording! instead he got the lil n*gga Keef involved and gave him a bigger platform to express himself! Hell its rumored that he even added a new verse to it, so he technically is not that outside the loop!
 6 years ago '11        #29
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Jaymalls said:
When fab remixed J. Cole's "hit it in the morning" with just a loop of the original beat, did J. Cole or the producers of the song get tight? Did they have a reason to??

When Papoose, Busta Rhymes, Chris Brown, T-Pain, Game, Meek Mill, Trey Songz, and Chevy Woods remixed "n*ggas In Paris" with just a loop and not the original beat... did Jay-Z/Kanye, Hot-Boy, Def Jam, and/or Roc Nation have a reason to be tight??
them n*ggaz was known when sum1 jumped on they sh*t

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 04-30-2012 at 03:55 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #30
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Wow. That is so unrelated and so completely different it's not even funny.

First, it doesn't get bigger than Jay and Ye. Second, these are bigger artists taking an almost unknown person's song and remixing it. No one in the know would even know it's Chief Keef's song since this:

doesn't make it seem like a simple freestyle or even like a remix. It looks like Good is putting out a song called "I Don't Like" featuring Good artists and some unknown n*gga named Chief Keef. The average fan won't even pay attention to his name, especially if he doesn't have a verse or new verse on here. He most definitely won't have a new one if he hasn't even heard the sh*t. He's not known, and it seems like 'Ye is trying to feed on little n*ggas like so many n*ggas before him have and like Jay has done to him, I hope that's not the case though. Cause Chief Keef doesn't seem too bright and Young Chop, if he is that type of n*gga, will screw Keef if that puts him in good graces with 'Ye.
Ez n*gga... 1st get off Cam d!ck! 2nd off, Keef already released the song and a music video for it. Its not like they ripped a session from Keefs hard drive and are plotting to release it. When n*ggas remixed "Dey Know"... did it not help out Shawty Lo's solo career? n*ggas remix people's sh*t all the fu*king time... hell, someone's sh*t probably got remixed right now! I could understand if he didn't release the song already or put a music video out for it but come the fu*k on with the bi*ching! We seen what that Tony Montana remix from drake did for future right? Yall need to stop bi*ching over small stuff!

Last edited by Jaymalls; 04-30-2012 at 04:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #31
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
^ the official beat is not on the internet.. yes he could have gotten it looped (horribly) but did he ? no. he brought in keef and young chop. they already tweeted they was in the studio together so im not making an a.ssumption on that. those remixes you named were all unofficial. allowing someone to get on your record makes the remix official. Kanye could have not made the song without their permission end of the story.

justinjones said:
its not an official remix though. just some random sh!t that good is doing. its probably them 4 just jumping on the beat. i wouldn't be surprised if all keef got on there is the chorus
that's even worse. Idk I understand where he's coming from. It isn't like he said fu*k that n*gga kanye, he did me dirty. He just wanna hear what they doin with it. I on't see nothin wrong with that
 6 years ago '05        #32
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jaymalls said:
Yall need to stop bi*ching over small stuff!
bruh you're the one taking "No, and that’s crazy that I couldn’t hear my own song yet. I don’t like that." and blowing it out of proportion..
 6 years ago '11        #33
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Martel said:
^ the official beat is not on the internet.. yes he could have gotten it looped (horribly) but did he ? no. he brought in keef and young chop. they already tweeted they was in the studio together so im not making an a.ssumption on that. those remixes you named were all unofficial. allowing someone to get on your record makes the remix official. Kanye could have not made the song without their permission end of the story.
Who said it was a official remix first off?
2nd, Pitbull released a music video for his "n*ggas In Paris" remix called "Latinos In Paris" and even shot a video there without Kanye/Jay-Z's permission. Are we just talking out our a.sses now or are we stating facts???
3rd, n*ggas know how Ye work already... No one heard the final product of "Mercy" even though they laid verses down and/or produced the beat. Ye don't like people hearing his work prematurely, it fuqs up the listeners' experience and how the song if viewed overall.
Oh and here go a HORRIBLE instrumental version of the beat, badly looped, that i found:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #34
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Jaymalls said:
Ez n*gga... 1st of get off Cam d!ck! 2nd off, Keef already released the song and a music video for it. Its not like they ripped a session from Keefs hard drive and are plotting to release it. When n*ggas remixed Dey Know... did it not help out Shawty Lo's solo career? n*ggas remix people's sh*t all the fu*king time... hell, someone's sh*t probably got remixed right now! I could understand if he didn't release the song already or put a music video out for it but come the fu*k on with the bi*ching! We seen what that Tony Montana remix from drake did for future right? Yall need to stop bi*ching over small stuff!
Shawty Lo was on the remix to Dey Know. It was still his song. Drake contacted Future to do the remix for Tony Montana. It was still his song.

Edit: Also other people have heard the track so I don't understand why it's such a bad thing just cause Keef wants to hear it.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by hayday12; 04-30-2012 at 04:11 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #35
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
 hayday12 said:
Shawty Lo was on the remix to Dey Know. It was still his song. Drake contacted Future to do the remix for Tony Montana. It was still his song.
SO Keef doesn't have a verse on the remix??? I swear n*ggas need to go to night school
 6 years ago '11        #36
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 Martel said:
some soft a.ss, tuck ya balls in a.ss n*ggas
What does this even mean?

6 years ago '11        #37
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Jaymalls said:
SO Keef doesn't have a verse on the remix??? I swear n*ggas need to go to night school
We don't know If he does or not. All we can do is go off the image Kanye put out.

[pic - click to view]

That why people feel this is more than just some rappers jumping on someones beat.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jaymalls said:
Who said it was a official remix first off?
2nd, Pitbull released a music video for his "n*ggas In Paris" remix called "Latinos In Paris" and even shot a video there without Kanye/Jay-Z's permission. Are we just talking out our a.sses now or are we stating facts???
3rd, n*ggas know how Ye work already... No one heard the final product of "Mercy" even though they laid verses down and/or produced the beat. Ye don't like people hearing his work prematurely, it fuqs up the listeners' experience and how the song if viewed overall.
Oh and here go a HORRIBLE instrumental version of the beat, badly looped, that i found:
you're not making any sense because Pitbull did not go to Kanye, Jay or HitBoy for the beat and none of them sent him the real beat to get on so he was forced to get on the same looped beat everyone else did. What makes it unofficial is because neither Ye nor Jay gave him permission to do it that's why he didn't have the real beat in the first place.

THIS remix with Chief is official because THEY gave them the beat and gave them permission to make a remix on it. There are NO other legitimate I Don't Like remixes because nobody has been given the real beat except GOOD Music. It's a very simple concept to grasp.

and 3rd, what hayday said. Why let everyone else hear it but not the original artist? sh*t sounds shiesty if you ask me.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1989 1989
Thats that sh*t he dont like.
 6 years ago '05        #40
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
What does this even mean?

it's a shemale thang. the opposite of lettin them nuts hang b. basically actin like a biatcch instead of a man. ya feel me?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy