Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
LP3000 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
 ManWithoutFear! said:
All them ma'fuhkas is b*tch. Grown a.ss men in prison gangs. When I was younger I got knocked had one of these black prison gang n*ggas come at me on some recruiting sh*t. I laughed in that man face! Wanna know a good way to pass your time brotha? Read a fuhkin' book!
n*ggas dont read
 6 years ago '08        #102
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Cap Peeler said:
bloods and crips lost

those are kindergarten gangs compared to AB, MS-13, la eMe, TS.
Somebody talk sh*t to me in L.A., would never live
Cause brown rolls deeper than red or blue, ever did
 6 years ago '04        #103
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 HiphopRelated said:
Somebody talk sh*t to me in L.A., would never live
Cause brown rolls deeper than red or blue, ever did
i don't get it
 6 years ago '10        #104
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
La Nuestra Familia is more organized then the lame a.ss mexican mafia that's why they are above them .
 6 years ago '05        #105
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
mexican mafia is organized as fu*k, I remember living in Phoenix when they got a kite to start taxing and take out anyone who didn't comply. There were 3 stabbings with the African's and Bloods getting beat down everytime, I remember being high as fu*k looking out my peephole cuz the n*gga wit the knife threw it in the pool so there was like 15 cops with flashlights searching the pool and sh*t, had a n*gga thinking is this weed mixed with some sh*t or are them n*ggas really out there
 6 years ago '08        #106
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Cap Peeler said:
i don't get it
Immortal Technique lyrics saying latinos run the streets in LA, not bloods or crips
 05-01-2012, 01:05 PM         #107
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shower posse >>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #108
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
why they all originate in CA? lol...
 6 years ago '06        #109
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Sonnage King said:
Ms-13 is not a prison gang, its moreso an unorganized gang of street hoodlums with no regards to American laws. The whole "MS 13 IS THE LARGEST GANG" was a media ploy to increase the hostility towards latino immigrants.
girl in your avy.. id eat her a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #110
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 Special Edd said:
how when bloods and crips is street gangs.

those jail gangs are cool and all but there locked up behind bars. they aint on we getting money hitting up parties and fuccin bi*ches.. ...

who lost?
word???

L.A's HiGhEsT said:
sh*tS WHACK a.ss LIST THE AB'S RUN WITH US SURENOS 13 WHICH IS MEXICAN MAFIA SO REALLY IF THERE NUMBER ONE ITS CUZ OF US, AND IVE BEEN TO THE PEN AND WE RUN MORE sh*t THAN NORTENO'S WHICH ARE BUSTERS, SO THIS LIST IS BULLsh*t IVE BEEN THERE AND SEEN sh*t WITH MY OWN EYES ALSO AND BUSTERS SHOULD'NT EVEN BE ON THAT LIST...
sooo...your basically stating that you're another statistic....could you spread some knowledge to the people on here not to end up in prison because that sh*t is pointless plz....

or are you one of the ones who wear it as a badge of honor?

ThiZZ said:
why they all originate in CA? lol...
Right...thats what i got out of reading this...well not all of em...but a large majority of this list...what up wit that
 6 years ago '05        #111
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
who ever controls the dope controls everything...

mexican cartels.
 6 years ago '06        #112
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
lol the pic of the neta graffiti is not the gang its some dude from nyc who tags up hes all city
 6 years ago '10        #113
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Blacknitro said:
Get the fucc outta here. Gangland is prolly the realest show in tv history. They are teaching these kids what it means to be a real G, instead of some fake a.ss G like a lot of these rappers. Gangland is teaching kids how the real G's do it. They got these kids learning G sh*t without leaving the crib. These kids are lucky as sh*t. Some people have to learn how to be a G the hard way. These kids just kick they feet up and watch these documentaries and just like that, they got the sh*t down.

It might deter some youngins but believe me that sh*t makes some more interested in bangin and tryin to put they gang on the map
 05-02-2012, 04:02 AM         #114
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the color red is that sh*t i dont like
 6 years ago '10        #115
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
blue is for pigs red is for g's
 6 years ago '04        #116
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 Blacknitro said:
The Texas Syndicate would fucc up all of those gangs real easy. Members of the Texas Syndicate do a whole lot of weightlifting when they in the free world. Those guys are real strong. They are one of the more quieter gangs, bcuz they play so smart, but don't get it twisted. Those guys are as tough as it gets. They are the last ones you want to fucc with.

Oh you think I'm scared cause you got a big chest my 4 fifth will lift you and yo mutha fu*king bench press
 6 years ago '08        #117
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Im from Chicago and not one of these gangs on this list are a factor here, some of these gangs on the list are gangs no one in the CHI has ever even heard of. Half these dudes in these gangs wouldnt be sh*t if they got shipped out of their own state. This list is super regional, you cant find half this sh*t in Chicago on the streets or prison.
 05-03-2012, 06:09 PM         #118
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
stfu. not knowing the origina is not retarded compared to being in a gang in the 1st place.

I wear red, you wear blue. lets k!ll each other .. so much smarter huh?

u mad...ur dad is ab locked up for life huh u mad
 6 years ago '09        #119
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Chief Dee said:
Im from Chicago and not one of these gangs on this list are a factor here, some of these gangs on the list are gangs no one in the CHI has ever even heard of. Half these dudes in these gangs wouldnt be sh*t if they got shipped out of their own state. This list is super regional, you cant find half this sh*t in Chicago on the streets or prison.
Chicacgo got some grimey gangs themselves. LA was gang capital in the 80's and 90's but has died down compared to what it was before. I think Chicago is the new LA.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy