Top 10 U.S. Prison Gangs

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
OceanSpray 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 53 53
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
let me guess they called u BUSTER, run your mouth homie u know were we are at i wont even waste my time talking sh*t to a lame a.ss bi*ch, im off 43rd and Vermont on the corner is sum apts come down any time and homies will be posted and come run your mouth then buster..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #42
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Good post, made me wanna watch OZ for the 100000th time :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #43
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 9378 9378
n*ggas in here acting like they're hard

Get a job and make something of yourself you dumb sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #44
Viviana 12 heat pts12
space
space
$358 | Props total: 60 60
 chirpflare said:
why not just exterminate these lowlives? its obvious that they cause trouble whether they are in or out of prison.
because the REAL biggest US gang (the Gov't) makes too much money housing these inmates rather than k!lling them off.

its all about the $
 04-30-2012, 02:58 PM         #45
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
were u stay at glendale? cuz thats were the armenians are at or hollywood, also ms is in hollywood and there 18'st worst enemy, also ms13 dont roll by them selfs in the penn they roll with us surenos 13 cuz any hood with a 13 at the end of its hood is part of the mexican mafia like my varrio"ST.V13" so this list is bullsh*t i dont kno the source but sh*t is not even correct...
I grew up in Hollywood, got plenty of fam in Glendale. A.p13 is what a few of my cousins joined, I know they run with surenos in prison. They also have ties with the Russians. When I was growing up ms13 was always fu*king with Armenians cause we kinda look like Mexicans. So when they teamed up with 18th street it was full on war. Plenty of Armenians did crimes n left to Armenia, Lebanon to escape prison.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
bloods and crips lost

those are kindergarten gangs compared to AB, MS-13, la eMe, TS.
 6 years ago '04        #47
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 YungPrinceNY said:
bloods and crips lost

Prison and the streets are two different animals......All this red, blue, black, orange, yellow color of clothing sh*t DOES NOT MATTER behind those bars. Its all about your race. Cats that normally would be bangin it out on the streets against each other have to co-exist as comrades strictly because of their race.......
 6 years ago '04        #48
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 eljesserocks said:
Im going to cosign this waste of existence right here. This list is all fu*ked up. The MM runs the prison system. So much so that in county jail whites run with latinos.
Hell yeh they do......MM should have been # 1, with the AB's 2, and the Fam #3...........
 6 years ago '05        #49
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
fu*k all this sh*t tho
 6 years ago '04        #50
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
it is huge bussines ive seen gaurds takin thousands home walking to a cell geting paid, sh*t is crooked as fu*k, homies been having cell phones and sh*t, sh*ts fu*king ridiculus
it's bigger than "the guard getting payments" from immates, he's talking about the large amount of cash that prisons generate for companies, states, government. The only people paying for that sh*t are the ones out in the world making money and paying taxes.

Why you think lawmakers want "tougher sentences" for? It sure ain't to lock n*ggas up for more time... what's 10 more years to a guy who's been in prison for 30 and hasn't seen daylight since he's 20? or what's another life sentence to someone who's looking at life without parole already? Prison is home to alotta people, that's the only life they know and that's why they don't care to carry on the illegal sh*t they do. It's all about the money the gov can take out taxpayer money.
 6 years ago '04        #51
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
bloods and crips lost

those are kindergarten gangs compared to AB, MS-13, la eMe, TS.
Naw not actually.......The "real" crips and blood sets provide the muscle for the BGF, 415's
Just like the local gangs provide the muscle for the other prison gangs. My point is there are no winners and losers when thinking street vs prison gangs. They're all intermingled together.......
 6 years ago '10        #52
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
La eMe >>>

The fact that they run with AB should make everybody scared
 04-30-2012, 03:28 PM         #53
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ms-13 aint even a prison gang, any gang that has 13 in their name is under the umbrella of the mexican mafia when their in prison.
 6 years ago '05        #54
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
surprising to see that the AB is the no. 1 on the list....

I mean, are we talking numbers or just overall most powerful in America?

Prison in Cali is wild as fu*k... never go to the pen there unless you ready to k!ll a muthafu*ka...

as far as people loathing gangs, I mean, it is what it is.. gangs didn't just sprout up outta nowhere for no reason... most of these gangs came about originally on the street as a reaction to poverty and socio-economic conditions and then transferred to the prison system as a means of protection...

Prison is that way man... it's all about race.. even if you're not a racist person, that's what it is in there.. sorry, that's the way it goes.. just is the way it is.. you can't survive on ya own in there.. not for long man... they'll take EVERYTHING from you.. so, the rule is, in there ya stick wit ya own.. you belong to them soon as you walk in...
Stop trying to excuse these gangs for their existence because "they suffered economic harships blah blah blah"

Kill em all I say.
 6 years ago '08        #55
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
pathetic thread.
 04-30-2012, 04:06 PM         #56
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy how majority of gangs are race related
 6 years ago '04        #57
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 CarlozRossi said:

[pic - click to view]

04-30-2012, 04:24 PM         #58
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
sh*tS WHACK a.ss LIST THE AB'S RUN WITH US SURENOS 13 WHICH IS MEXICAN MAFIA SO REALLY IF THERE NUMBER ONE ITS CUZ OF US, AND IVE BEEN TO THE PEN AND WE RUN MORE sh*t THAN NORTENO'S WHICH ARE BUSTERS, SO THIS LIST IS BULLsh*t IVE BEEN THERE AND SEEN sh*t WITH MY OWN EYES ALSO AND BUSTERS SHOULD'NT EVEN BE ON THAT LIST...
You've been where? In every prison in the country...no doubt. My bad then, I'll fall back.

6 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
interesting thread
 6 years ago '11        #60
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
All these gangs really dont compare to them Warlord mothafu*kas in Africa. 6 and 7 year olds are forced to k!ll their own parents. They learn how to take apart AK 47's before learning how to read and write. They carry around AK 47s like n*ggas wear t shirts and nikes over here and this is on the outside! Imagine what the prison life is like! The penal system is fu*ked up here in the US but I rather face the gangs we got here than the ones in Rwanda.

Thats the thing about living in America Somebody else ALWAYS has it worse
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy