Top 10 U.S. Prison Gangs

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2012, 02:02 PM         #21
Mikederm11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungPrinceNY said:
bloods and crips lost

Dusty clown azz n*ggaz!!..
 6 years ago '10        #22
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
Ask one of your elected representatives about the issue they may tell you the Country needs more prisons, and tougher sentences. Ask me and someone with common sense I'll tell you to improve early childhood education, and the availability of needed resources.

But at the end of the day, it comes back to personal responsibility, and men need to take care of their sons instead of running, and women need to stop having relationships with these individuals.
 6 years ago '11        #23
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 White Face said:
marvelous idea, but i got an even better plan.

how about instead of 3 strikes your out we make it 3 strikes your dead.

we just shot em in the head on the 3rd strike no questions asked, i could get behind that

[pic - click to view]

uhhmm uhmmm, I like this. Where do I sign?
 6 years ago '08        #24
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,139 | Props total: 3035 3035
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
sh*tS WHACK a.ss LIST THE AB'S RUN WITH US SURENOS 13 WHICH IS MEXICAN MAFIA SO REALLY IF THERE NUMBER ONE ITS CUZ OF US, AND IVE BEEN TO THE PEN AND WE RUN MORE sh*t THAN NORTENO'S WHICH ARE BUSTERS, SO THIS LIST IS BULLsh*t IVE BEEN THERE AND SEEN sh*t WITH MY OWN EYES ALSO AND BUSTERS SHOULD'NT EVEN BE ON THAT LIST...
They called u Fun Boy in prison also
 6 years ago '08        #25
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 OOps said:
Ms13 always had beef with Armenians in my neighberhood. I think ms13 disliked that the Armenians clicked up with 18th street Mexican gang and started war. So many lost lives. But these people are fu*king animals.
were u stay at glendale? cuz thats were the armenians are at or hollywood, also ms is in hollywood and there 18'st worst enemy, also ms13 dont roll by them selfs in the penn they roll with us surenos 13 cuz any hood with a 13 at the end of its hood is part of the mexican mafia like my varrio"ST.V13" so this list is bullsh*t i dont kno the source but sh*t is not even correct...
 6 years ago '08        #26
space
space
 v.r. Nabor said:
they called u fun boy in prison also
thats what they called you

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-30-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #27
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900

[pic - click to view]

Walker Texas Ranger is #0

[pic - click to view]

BOO
 6 years ago '11        #28
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
let me guess they called u BUSTER, run your mouth homie u know were we are at i wont even waste my time talking sh*t to a lame a.ss bi*ch, im off 43rd and Vermont on the corner is sum apts come down any time and homies will be posted and come run your mouth then buster..

[pic - click to view]

yall n*ggas sooo funny. just pm that n*gga and give him your full address/phone #/what u look like etc. and stop your e-gang bullsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #29
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Special Edd said:
how when bloods and crips is street gangs.

those jail gangs are cool and all but there locked up behind bars. they aint on we getting money hitting up parties and fuccin bi*ches.. ...

who lost?
Bloods and Crips join the BGF or Kumi's when they go to jail. All street gangs respect prison gangs because that's who they will go see when you get locked up. For example 99% of every mexican gang in southern cali pays taxes to the Mexican Mafia so they won't get k!lled or fu*ked with once they get locked up.
 6 years ago '05        #30
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
all abou the eme!
 6 years ago '05        #31
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
sh*tS WHACK a.ss LIST THE AB'S RUN WITH US SURENOS 13 WHICH IS MEXICAN MAFIA SO REALLY IF THERE NUMBER ONE ITS CUZ OF US, AND IVE BEEN TO THE PEN AND WE RUN MORE sh*t THAN NORTENO'S WHICH ARE BUSTERS, SO THIS LIST IS BULLsh*t IVE BEEN THERE AND SEEN sh*t WITH MY OWN EYES ALSO AND BUSTERS SHOULD'NT EVEN BE ON THAT LIST...
agreed nuestra familia are busters
 6 years ago '08        #32
space
space
 CMar22 said:
Bloods and Crips join the BGF or Kumi's when they go to jail. All street gangs respect prison gangs because that's who they will go see when you get locked up. For example 99% of every mexican gang in southern cali pays taxes to the Mexican Mafia so they won't get k!lled or fu*ked with once they get locked up.
and i thought people in bx didnt know whats up, but u do
 6 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Alerts said:
Ask one of your elected representatives about the issue they may tell you the Country needs more prisons, and tougher sentences. Ask me and someone with common sense I'll tell you to improve early childhood education, and the availability of needed resources.

But at the end of the day, it comes back to personal responsibility, and men need to take care of their sons instead of running, and women need to stop having relationships with these individuals.
Prison is big business man. They aren't going to take money out of their own pockets for the greater good. Sad but true.
 6 years ago '04        #34
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Sonnage King said:
Ms-13 is not a prison gang, its moreso an unorganized gang of street hoodlums with no regards to American laws. The whole "MS 13 IS THE LARGEST GANG" was a media ploy to increase the hostility towards latino immigrants.
you know everything, must be a really smart guy
 6 years ago '08        #35
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Prison is big business man. They aren't going to take money out of their own pockets for the greater good. Sad but true.
it is huge bussines ive seen gaurds takin thousands home walking to a cell geting paid, sh*t is crooked as fu*k, homies been having cell phones and sh*t, sh*ts fu*king ridiculus
 6 years ago '10        #36
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I know that it's a big business, that''s a problem when money is involved in America ethics and justice don't mean sh*t,
 04-30-2012, 02:33 PM         #37
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Im going to cosign this waste of existence right here. This list is all fu*ked up. The MM runs the prison system. So much so that in county jail whites run with latinos.
 6 years ago '04        #38
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 chirpflare said:
why not just exterminate these lowlives? its obvious that they cause trouble whether they are in or out of prison.
George Carlin had the perfect idea for this sort of thing.

Put all these fu*kwads on an island with weapons, drugs and food. Then put it on PPV and watch as they all vow to be King of the island. But the catch is that it is a f!ght to the death and there can only be one winner.

Then once all these as*holes are dead and there is only one left, we execute him.

I miss George
 6 years ago '11        #39
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3792 3792
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #40
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
 CarlozRossi said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy