Big Sean Said He Has The Best Chain EVERRRRRRRRR!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2380 2380
looks like tyga's Egyptian head crossed with a jesus piece.
 6 years ago '05        #82
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,950 | Props total: 6187 6187
You n*ggaz clowning with the chain gifs. Man if that many people took a picture with my chain I would be pissed. No lie dude probably spent a lil change on it too. That's messed up.
 6 years ago '12        #83
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1874 1874
berg chain still that world tour.
 04-30-2012, 12:20 PM         #84
heretolearn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the Holy Bible Jesus is the sacrificial lamb and the Holy Lion of Judah. He is the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and end.

Thousands of years prior to Him being born as a Son of Man prophets told of the Messiah coming to suffer for our sins. They also told of the Messiah rising as the Holy Lion of Judah. So in his crucifixion he was the sacrificial lamb and in his resurrection he was the Holy Lion of Judah. Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophecies. He's the deepest part of God's love.

This pendant is representing the risen Christ. To really understand how great this pendant is you have to understand the scriptures and you have to have love for God. Otherwise Bart Simpson and Gumby chains will appeal more to you because that is all you know. You just need to grow and then you will get it. Everyone has their own seasons and times in life I suppose.

I think the charm is cool because I see alot of rappers and entertainers giving it up to Satan with their upside down crosses and other satanic imagery they put out there. So for a worldy rapper like big sean to go ahead and get a piece that represents the Lord in a major way he gets my respect for that act. I'm not crazy about his music and the message, but we all have flaws and none of us are perfect hence the need for the Messiah. I can honestly say that I probably will never be a fan of his music, but I respect him as a person now.

So yea,
this pendant has more meaning than any self worshipping pendant I've personally seen out there.

Jesus is my Lord not Rick Ross. Rick Ross rocking his charm instead of a Jesus piece because he wants people to subliminally worship him as their god. That's whack to me.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
 6 years ago '05        #85
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
This need to be a smiley while we at it..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's a diamond eye patch by the way..Anybody remember in Fade to Black when Slick Rick showed up and let Ghostface rock his jewels? Slick Rick is the OG of chains and pendants..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and my personal favorite....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #86
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 rdrake said:
Yeah you're hating.....or you're too young to know how hot a loin head was back in the 90's
If I don't like it I don't like it. That dont mean that im hating

And we ain't in the 90s
 6 years ago '07        #87
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 kiddrocay said:
this one is a whole lot better than those 2

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #88
blablablabla 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 102 102
 OceanSpray said:

[pic - click to view]

I've never been so close to jacking off to a .gif
 6 years ago '06        #89
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Its not bad.
 6 years ago '05        #90
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 blablablabla said:
 6 years ago '05        #91
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Read my signature on that one...
 6 years ago '11        #92
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
This need to be a smiley while we at it..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's a diamond eye patch by the way..Anybody remember in Fade to Black when Slick Rick showed up and let Ghostface rock his jewels? Slick Rick is the OG of chains and pendants..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and my personal favorite....

[pic - click to view]

THem chains are tacky then a mutherfu*ker... THem rappers would never get half the money they spent on them chains back,
 6 years ago '04        #93
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
 The N said:
He got a neck like a 15 year old girl

04-30-2012, 04:05 PM         #94
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blablablabla said:
wtf....your life must be miserable if you have to jack off to a gif...that one especially.
 6 years ago '06        #95
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
I guess n*ggas still haven't got the irony of an "Iced Out Jesus Piece"....
 04-30-2012, 08:38 PM         #96
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

kiddrocay said:

[pic - click to view]

LexHeyden said:

[pic - click to view]

NineFour said:

[pic - click to view]

Hu$tLa said:

[pic - click to view]

i dont know bout yall, but this easily the best chain i 've ever seen...

[pic - click to view]

but this guy's chain is pretty nice too:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by UdownwitK; 04-30-2012 at 08:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #97
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 heretolearn said:
In the Holy Bible Jesus is the sacrificial lamb and the Holy Lion of Judah. He is the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and end.

Thousands of years prior to Him being born as a Son of Man prophets told of the Messiah coming to suffer for our sins. They also told of the Messiah rising as the Holy Lion of Judah. So in his crucifixion he was the sacrificial lamb and in his resurrection he was the Holy Lion of Judah. Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophecies. He's the deepest part of God's love.

This pendant is representing the risen Christ. To really understand how great this pendant is you have to understand the scriptures and you have to have love for God. Otherwise Bart Simpson and Gumby chains will appeal more to you because that is all you know. You just need to grow and then you will get it. Everyone has their own seasons and times in life I suppose.

I think the charm is cool because I see alot of rappers and entertainers giving it up to Satan with their upside down crosses and other satanic imagery they put out there. So for a worldy rapper like big sean to go ahead and get a piece that represents the Lord in a major way he gets my respect for that act. I'm not crazy about his music and the message, but we all have flaws and none of us are perfect hence the need for the Messiah. I can honestly say that I probably will never be a fan of his music, but I respect him as a person now.

So yea,
this pendant has more meaning than any self worshipping pendant I've personally seen out there.

Jesus is my Lord not Rick Ross. Rick Ross rocking his charm instead of a Jesus piece because he wants people to subliminally worship him as their god. That's whack to me.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
I ain't fitna get too deep w/this, but you really think cats will really get a message other than "My ice is sh*ttin on n*ggas"? I see where you trying to go w/this, but Iced Out Jesus Pieces are no diff than the Golden Calf IMO. It's about a display of wealth & superiority. Period. Shaka Zulu told the story of how to catch a monkey...n*ggas got they arms squarely in the gourd....
 04-30-2012, 08:47 PM         #98
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

peep that wedding band tho fire! THAT CHAIN tho.. iight cool
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #99
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
People still rockin chains?
 6 years ago '11        #100
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,249 | Props total: 24746 24746
 emceelogic said:
Rappers still talkin bout chains?? The only place they wear em is in interviews and the stage..if that. These rappers r clowns... lets work on lyrics and musical chemistry Big Sean. cuz ur delivery is bullsh*t. n you're lyrics are the most mediocre sh*t out. Sound like a Beta version of Kanye West. N even Kanye wack compared to what he used to be. but that chain thoooooo.lol. rap s on some fu*k sh*t now a days. yall can have this sh*t
when it comes to mediocre sean aint seeing tyga or wiz or mac miller
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy