Apr 29 - Baby's first birthday party turns to tragedy when he is killed by family's mastiff dog

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,196 | Props total: 3073 3073
I don't know why, but I'm having a gut feeling that the dog was not neutered.

RIP to the baby.
 6 years ago '06        #102
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Damn that's fu*ked up
RIP
 6 years ago '04        #103
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Quddus said:
Sad day for the family and rip to the child. But this is what white people do man to be honest. I'm sorry white people treat animals better than people. A dog is just that a dog. An animal that does not have the ability to comprehend like a human being. We need to stop treating these animals as people and just treat them just like they are. Food supply
A LOT of people treat their dogs like or better than humans. I do, my fiance and her parents, my cousins. And we are all hispanic. So quit playing the race card. It has no relevancy here and negates the fact that this had more to do with bad parenting than how the rest of society treats dogs. And when did dogs become part of our food supply?

Your ignorance on so many different subjects is funny.

But you're right about one thing. I treat dogs better than I do fools and ignorant as*holes. And if I saw you on the street, injured and lying in a pool of your own blood as well as an injured dog, I would certainly help the dog before I even considered giving you a hand.
 6 years ago '10        #104
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
As the father of a 18 day old baby, and owner of a 7 year old American pitbull.. Stories like this scare the hell out of me...

It's been a challenge, getting our dog accustomed to the new baby... But he seems to be doing well... Stories like this, just remind me... That matter how comfortable a dog may act... You never know when they may snap

Sad fu*kin story... I feel for the family
 6 years ago '04        #105
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
If a dog ever did that to my baby girl i would go mike vick on all dogs!!
 04-30-2012, 12:55 PM         #106
Dummy707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the kind of dog. U dont hear stories of lab retreivers k!lling kids. Its always bull mastiffs,pit bulls,etc. People know what kind of dog they have and what they were originally bred to do back in time. If they dont,they need to do thier homework. Those kinds of dogs will ALWAYS snap once and a while.
 6 years ago '04        #107
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
dam shame...why would they let the baby crawl over by the dog...

the dog weighed 120 lbs...the baby weighed no more than 20...why even take that chance... sad sad day
 6 years ago '07        #108
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 sflm said:
"The Mastiff had been around the baby since he was born and the family said he had never been aggressive towards people."

Sure, that's what dog owners always say. Why not ask the opinion of their acquaintances if the dog ever showed signs of aggression? The majority of dogs do at one time or another and i'm sure this dog did too.
majority of dogs do? no, not from my experience. no bad dogs, just bad owners
 6 years ago '11        #109
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 prostyle said:
can you blame the dog? No, keep children away from large animals.
this.
 04-30-2012, 01:32 PM         #110
Dummy707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
wow alot of yall sound fu*kin retarded in here....

anyway.. this is fu*ked up... cant imagine what the father goin through havin to have witnessed that sh*t.

stfu
that's a mutt. Not a real lab retreiver. U get an e for effort tho.
 04-30-2012, 01:40 PM         #111
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a growing hatred for dogs in general since I had my son..Dont trust those furry fu*ks..
 04-30-2012, 01:50 PM         #112
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....and there have been millions of families with small children and big dogs living together, and nothing like this happens

some of these generalizing comments are so retarded its incredible
 6 years ago '10        #113
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #114
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
inb4blamingthisonapitbullterrier
 6 years ago '04        #115
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 ruff said:
As opposed to blacks and "pets"?

They only raise em to f!ght em and make money off em.
The way its supposed to be

You cant even raise em right
You kiss em in the mouth and then they k!ll yo baby

What part of the game is this?
 6 years ago '04        #116
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:
people with dogs are so stupid too, they start to believe the dog is apart of their family and that their attacked kid "grew up wit this dog".. fu*kin retards
So because someone becomes emotionally involved and invested in an animal, spends vast amounts of their love, time and money on the creature and end up treating it with the same dignity and respect they would their other family members, they are all of a sudden dumb or retarded?

The only thing that is retarded about this entire situation is that these parents thought it was a good idea leaving a 1 year old 20lb kid around a 120lb beast of a dog. It’s called bad parenting. Don’t jump all over dog owners who love their pets and consider them a part of their family. I have more love and respect for my 2 dogs than I do my extended relatives and any and all my friends. I don’t believe they are part of my family. I know it.
 6 years ago '10        #117
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
should the dog be put down though?
I don't thinks so.
 6 years ago '05        #118
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
IDGAF how friendly an animal is. If it has teeth, claws, etc that sh*t as the potential to harm someone. Why do ppl always leave their children unguarded around animals.
 6 years ago '04        #119
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:
they are dumb and retarded when the dog k!lls their kid or attacks them tho

still dumb to me to even have an animal around ur kid that is big enough/strong enough to k!ll ..i know people love their animals, thats cool and everything, but dont act surprised if some fu*kd up sh*t happens.

and one thing u say u have dignity and respect for these animals but u dnt got enough respect to leave ur 1 yr old around it tho..
I completely agree. I have small dogs and I do not bring them around places with small children. I know how little kids and babies are, and despite my dogs being little and what you’d consider “nice” they don’t know these kids and will most likely attack if provoked. So I just avoid the situation altogether. Those parents should of tied the dog up in the back or garage, had their party and kept a better eye on the child and dog when alone.
 04-30-2012, 05:32 PM         #120
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
people with dogs are so stupid too, they start to believe the dog is apart of their family and that their attacked kid "grew up wit this dog".. fu*kin retards
if it's retarded that i'd pick you to die over something bad happening to my dog, then call me arnie grape
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy