Apr 29 - Father forces girl, 15, to carry sign by the side of the road after disrespecting teachers

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2012, 06:33 PM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not good parenting...all its gonna do is embarrass them and make them rebel even more
 6 years ago '06        #22
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
My old girl couldve never pulled some sh*t like this. I always took my whoopins but I was always ready to take that extra one too. "So you think you can go to class today and apologize?" ... No. Take that second one right before school and walk it off.

I hate when I got the "You always in the right and never wrong" speech. bi*ch because I was always right. Not my fault some teachers had it out for me Im not apologizing for sh*t I didnt do or some lil a.ss mistake I didnt need to get suspended for.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5125 5125
"disrespet"

Not only is she rude to her teachers, but she cant spell either. This cant be life.
 6 years ago '04        #24
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 Zaosyn said:
I woulda hit the bi*ch with

04-29-2012, 06:44 PM         #25
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was just about to put the same thing "disrespet" lmao I was reading the posts and no1 mentioned it lol.... and if holding a sign and a lil embarrassment forces her to commit suicide then she's a waste of my oxygen anyway.. I use 2 get a.ss whipping in the house and public areas and at school when I pulled the fire alarm. People are being pussies with their parenting skills. My daughter knows she's always 1 stupid move away from a a.sswhippin
 04-29-2012, 07:11 PM         #26
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

was this in east london? thats where i chilled with my cousins like a decade ago
 6 years ago '11        #27
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
she gon learn today smh
 6 years ago '04        #28
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Andrefrbk said:
"disrespet"

Not only is she rude to her teachers, but she cant spell either. This cant be life.

04-29-2012, 07:48 PM         #29
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If my kid was that stupid to throw their education away I'd make 'em do the same sh*t then laugh my a.ss off as the cops said a word to me....I'd ask how their harassing me when I'm rearing my child, and their children are fu*king retarded.....smh....

you don't teach 'em, they end up like obama...schemin' to fu*k you over by the time they 25....horrible people they turn out to be...convicts, felons, etc etc....all b/c their parents wouldn't take time out of their slow a.ss schedule and do what they're suppose to....raise their children properly....
 04-29-2012, 08:06 PM         #30
Noleinduval 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
not good parenting...all its gonna do is embarrass them and make them rebel even more
And what would your suggstion be?

n*ggas always speaking from the outside in. I know the article gives you an idea of what of

what's going on, its a guarantee not fully. You know no bounds to what the father had tried

before he saw this as his best alternative.

playamade56 said:
I was just about to put the same thing "disrespet" lmao I was reading the posts and no1 mentioned it lol.... and if holding a sign and a lil embarrassment forces her to commit suicide then she's a waste of my oxygen anyway.. I use 2 get a.ss whipping in the house and public areas and at school when I pulled the fire alarm. People are being pussies with their parenting skills. My daughter knows she's always 1 stupid move away from a a.sswhippin

This somewhat

Yours like mine know that I have know problem getting in they're azz if need be, but I make sure its for more than the above highlighted.

At least half the moves kids make are stupid
 6 years ago '10        #31
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Zaosyn said:

sh*t was funny but i'd make it my lifes mission to hunt these clowns down and torture each and every one of them......lets put it like this.....for a warm up i'd cut each one of there n*pples off slowly with dull toe nail clippers
 6 years ago '09        #32
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 13217 13217
props to the dad
 04-29-2012, 10:26 PM         #33
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Noleinduval said:
And what would your suggstion be?

n*ggas always speaking from the outside in. I know the article gives you an idea of what of

what's going on, its a guarantee not fully. You know no bounds to what the father had tried

before he saw this as his best alternative.

This somewhat

Yours like mine know that I have know problem getting in they're azz if need be, but I make sure its for more than the above highlighted.

At least half the moves kids make are stupid

Your Right!!
I'm giving the word "stupid" too much power. I don't discipline her for basic sh*t that kids do but I've never played when it comes to education.. I use to take her downtown to see all the homeless people and told her this is what happens when you fu*k up in school.. So far so good, we all make mistakes in life but education could be our make it or break it in this world and our children need to take that sh*t more seriously.
 6 years ago '04        #34
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Good parent.
 6 years ago '07        #35
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
hahaha he got this idea from that father, but atleast that father stood beside his kid the whole time while he was doing it..either way this is good parenting
 6 years ago '08        #36
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
good sh*t, lets keep up the good work...
 6 years ago '04        #37
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Do something like that, you shouldn't be mad when you find your slore daughter spread eagle on your bed.
 6 years ago '09        #38
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I aint even mad. I was always one fu*k up away from a belt or whatever item was closest at the time so I don't exactly feel sorry for any of these kids that probably have no idea what a real punishment is.
 6 years ago '10        #39
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
beautiful
 04-30-2012, 08:05 AM         #40
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Garbage parenting. And you wonder why so many of your children are riding out jail terms? Lmao.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago