Apr 29 - Father forces girl, 15, to carry sign by the side of the road after disrespecting teachers

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
5560 pageviews
53 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Apr 29 - Father forces girl, 15, to carry sign by the side of the road after disrespecting teachers

[pic - click to view]

A North Carolina father has set the standard for 'cruel and unusual' parenting.

Donnell Bryant was fed up with his daughter's failing grades and bad attitude, so he devised a method to make her accountable for her actions.

Fifteen-year old Quandria Bryant was forced to parade in front of her classmates and community holding a sign that detailed her complete lack of respect.

Mr Bryant told WCTI12 that Quandria was getting into a lot of trouble New Bern High School and he was worried she was on the verge of becoming a 'mean girl.'

'She acts like it’s all about her,' Mr Bryant told WCTI12 'At the end of the day, it’s not.'

He said the final straw was when she got suspended for being disrespectful to her teachers.

'The teachers are to the point where they're just fed up,' he said.

That's when he decided to make his ninth-grader a roadside attraction.

Mr Bryant took Quandria to Highway 17, across from her high school, and made her carry two signs that amounted to a public confession.

One side read 'I have a bad attitude. I disrespect people who try to help me,' and the other read, 'I do what I want, when I want, how I want it.'

Quandria used the sign to shield her face from the passersby, humiliated by the ordeal.

Some people gawked, took photos, and even pulled over to talk to her about her punishment.

'If more parents did this, then kids would learn respect,' Christine Baker, said to WCTI12.

Mr Bryant said that Quandria's older brother suffered a similar punishment and it snapped him out of his spiral.

'Instead of embarrassing the teacher, she’s the one embarrassed,' Mr Donell said.

After the ordeal, Quandria vowed to make amends, hopefully bringing an end to her terrible teens.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

'I do what I want, when I want, how I want': Father forces girl, 15, to carry sign by the side of the road after disrespecting teachers | Mail Online

53 comments for "Apr 29 - Father forces girl, 15, to carry sign by the side of the road after disrespecting teachers"

04-29-2012, 09:43 AM         #2
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how long before she k!lls herself
 04-29-2012, 09:55 AM         #3
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A North Carolina father has set the standard for 'cruel and unusual' parenting.
How is this cruel and unusual? These media people k!ll me sometimes. If a parent is trying to do their job no matter what it takes, they say it's abuse or ill treatment to the children. The laws get written to make the job of the parent nearly impossible to do. Then later on in the child's life, he/she ends up in prison for being a criminal, the same as*holes will says sh*t like "where are the parents..."

We need more parents that do these kind of things. Nothing cruel or unusual about it.
 6 years ago '05        #4
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 610 610
Lmfao, I was a class clown. But instead of holding signs, my mom would invite my uncles and big cousins over to whoop my a.ss lmfao . . . . .worked for me
 6 years ago '10        #5
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Black Samurai said:
Sounds like you were never disciplined as a kid.

I applaud parents like this. The stupid courts put all the power in the kids hands these days by not letting parents physically discipline their kids anymore.

Then they try to say there's no correlation between that and the fact that these kids aint sh*t today.

Parents gotta find some way to instill values in their kids. Every kid who I grew up with who got hugged when he did some bad sh*t, ended up being a nobody.
 04-29-2012, 03:40 PM         #6
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good thing I got out of highschool before parents started thinking about this...
 6 years ago '09        #7
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I woulda hit the bi*ch with

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #8
yungfresh2def 21 heat pts21
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
 Zaosyn said:

6 years ago '10        #9
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 1134 1134
Good job. I love to see parents being real parents.
 6 years ago '10        #10
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 TheMindOf said:
Sounds like you were never disciplined as a kid.

I applaud parents like this. The stupid courts put all the power in the kids hands these days by not letting parents physically discipline their kids anymore.

Then they try to say there's no correlation between that and the fact that these kids aint sh*t today.

Parents gotta find some way to instill values in their kids. Every kid who I grew up with who got hugged when he did some bad sh*t, ended up being a nobody.

Sometime you be spot on with your posts. Again I agree 100%. Te belt is not the answer always, sometimes humility is the key to breaking bad attitudes. In the other thread we agreed another poster asked me why I'm critical of my own ppl (blacks) when other races do the same. I answered the best way I could.

mike18theman said:
Lmfao, I was a class clown. But instead of holding signs, my mom would invite my uncles and big cousins over to whoop my a.ss lmfao . . . . .worked for me

Just my pops and drunk uncles. My big cousins knew better.

Black Samurai said:
Before her father k!lls himself thats for for sure. Again humility does the trick for fu*ked up attitudes.

Zaosyn said:

The RUTHLESSNESS!
 6 years ago '04        #11
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
Shyt the way these kids are today , they might come back on parents with an AK ready to spray ..
 6 years ago '04        #12
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
 Zaosyn said:

Back in the day here, they were putting bleach in them boys hitting peoples clothes with the super soaker .. Thats when they had 1st dropped and you had the yellow boy with the green container . ..
 6 years ago '05        #13
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
good tactics by these parents i aint mad at them
 6 years ago '04        #14
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
See how much of a hassle these kids are . I bet he didnt think hed have to deal with this bullsh*t 15 years ago .
 6 years ago '08        #15
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
 WE WILL RISE said:
I remember the article about the pops in Miami who made his son holding up a sign saying how he was too busy being a class clown to take school seriously.

I applaud parents like these.

My parents didn't discipline me for sh*t so when I graduated high school and went to community college I had to work my way up and take all the pus*y retard classes.

There is nothing more serious in a child's life than their education. Period. Acting like school is a joke is just throwing your life away.

i remember that article too! yea you gotta love it cause there are too many black dads that dont even know their kids names let alone take a serious concern in their upbringing.

:applause: this man
 6 years ago '06        #16
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
This sounds like good parenting. When did people get so soft?
 6 years ago '08        #17
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
this isnt "Emotional Child Abuse", you know they'll take you to jail over anything now.
 04-29-2012, 05:26 PM         #18
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to the brotha!!!
 6 years ago '07        #19
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 yungfresh2def said:
 6 years ago '06        #20
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
I applaud parents like these.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy