Top 10 Worst Moments In Human History

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-30-2012, 04:31 PM         #141
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NateRight said:
1. What do you think the Crusades was? Seriously?

2. Slave trade is not damn near a genocide, although I do agree it should definitely be on the list.
1. I'm arguing for Religion to be one "moment" since half of these aren't moments. So...Crusades would be included.

2. It's as close to genocide as any other "genocide" attempted in history(ie. Holocaust, Armenians) BESIDES Native Americans, just based solely on the numbers. I say damn near, because genocide wasn't the purpose, enslavement was. BUT they still k!lled millions upon millions of people. Damn near genocide in my book

Last edited by kevante; 04-30-2012 at 04:37 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #142
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 BrodyMACaroni said:
No slavery.
the disrespect
 6 years ago '10        #143
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 kiddrocay said:
you must be fu*king stupid because slavery been around since man developed logical thinking less than 200 years ago in America

dog the emancipation proclamation was issued 200 years ago, do you know how slavery the trans-Atlantic slave trade lasted, obviously not because you are sitting here talking that dumb ish

and lets not forget the fu*king 200 years after the emancipation proclamation that my ancestors fought for equality by the white mans standards

and on top of that all the dieases the white man has brought over here and k!lled almost all the native brothers

learn ya fu*king history, stupid lil b fans
if im stupid then u must be fu*king retarded because what u said in ur first sentence is basically what i said in my post fukk outta here youngn
 04-30-2012, 06:44 PM         #144
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can tell a lotta u dudes didn't even read this sh1t, the ones b1tching the most are the ones who prob just skimmed through and read the title of each and then say sh1t like "no holocaust". Read first, talk later.
 04-30-2012, 08:48 PM         #145
OnlyOriginality  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
To down play the American Slavery which still affects people TODAY is bullsh*t...but man they could have Just said "The Beginings of The New World"
and got
The Atlantic Slave Trade
The Indians
The Aztecs
Hawaiians
Salem Witch Trials

and got EVERYTHING in 1 shot!!..fu*king America is damn curse when you read it in black and white man
Truth.

RAPSOURCE2003 said:
Wtf? How about the indians? They came here and murked millions of them almost wiping a whole race.... Oh wait america did that..
 cormega74 said:
NUMBER ONE WORST MOMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY...

1. The creation of the white man!

NUMBER ONE BEST MOMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY...

1. The creation of the white woman!!!
but seriously this is where man, in general, went wrong (metaphorical but still the truth):

A Man sat alone drenched deep in sadness and the animals came to him and said: "We do not like to see you so sad, ask for whatever you wish and you shall have it". The man said "I wish to have good sight". The Vulture replied: "You shall have mine". The Man said: "I want to be strong." The Jaguar then said "You shall be strong like me." Then the Man said: "I long to know the secrets of the earth." The Serpent replied: 'I will show them to you."

And so it went with all the animals. And when the Man had all the gifts that they could give he left. Then the Owl, the wisest of all the animals, said to the others: "Now the man knows much and is able to do many things. Suddenly I am afraid." The Deer said: "The Man has all that he needs, now his sadness will stop." But the Owl replied: "No. I saw a hole in the Man, deep like a hunger he will never fill. It is what makes him sad and what makes him want. He will go on taking and taking. Until one day the World will say: "I am no more and I have nothing left to give."

Based Nobleman said:
did u read the title "human history" those two events were no less than 200 yrs ago but n*ggas think they know everything then they pull the race card "oh people hate blacks thas why slavery wasnt on the list" now i see why we even got wars and sh*t too many dumbass n*ggas not tryna see the bigger picture
silence your mind and truly educate yourself, then you'll see the bigger picture.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago