Top 10 Worst Moments In Human History

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 vickfan said:
i have seen a lot of stupid, ill-researched things on the internet in my time.

but this...this takes the cake.

this sh*t is worse than stormfront because at least you know they have an agenda

i feel like dude who wrote this is just... uneducated by anything more than wikipedia.
why dont you write an article ur self and post it then , fu*k n*gga if u so smart
 6 years ago '10        #102
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 J Rob said:
I was expecting slavery and the holocaust to be #1 and 2.......but since the world hates Blacks and Jews I guess they were no big deal
did u read the title "human history" those two events were no less than 200 yrs ago but n*ggas think they know everything then they pull the race card "oh people hate blacks thas why slavery wasnt on the list" now i see why we even got wars and sh*t too many dumbass n*ggas not tryna see the bigger picture
 6 years ago '09        #103
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 422 422
people forgetting there were rich slaves and slaves that had way better lives as slaves than as bums
 6 years ago '05        #104
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
I like how they not-so-subtly slanted towards religion criticism rather than pure objectivity in their article

The Crusades? Really? WWII spawned Nazi's Dachau, Stalin and Mao's systematic murders of civilians, Japanese torture camps that experimented on prisoners and many, many other atrocities rarely mentioned. WWII also spawned the Cold War (and as a result many other proxy wars, including the Korean and Vietnamese Wars) which at its height nearly blew us all up in a cloud of nuclear smoke during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
 6 years ago '04        #105
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Slavery was too general to list.

So basically it's no big deal, no one gets special treatment.

I like that.
 6 years ago '10        #106
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 BrodyMACaroni said:
No slavery.

For Real!!!! Fcuked up how its not #1, let alone not even in top 10. How many people died in that Trans-Atlantic Trade? 100Million+??????
 6 years ago '07        #107
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
everything on that list is worse than slavery, get mad kneegros
 04-30-2012, 06:32 AM         #108
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless of how long slavery's been around and who's done it it's always funny to see the white posters on this site tripping over each others feet to rush and let everyone know "ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU BLACK PEOPLE!" lol
 04-30-2012, 06:52 AM         #109
Fall of Rome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
SO no African American Slavery? The genocide against the Native American? Apartheid? The atomic bomb? Pol Pot?

Its easy to see who wrote this sh*t....
pol pot is number 6
 6 years ago '11        #110
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5336 5336
 BrodyMACaroni said:
No slavery.
Slavery is too broad..
 6 years ago '07        #111
seadoofreak5402 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 33 33
 TheMindOf said:
Act like you never sucked a tigers d!ck before
:willfr own:
 6 years ago '11        #112
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,227 | Props total: 4130 4130
If people would read... you'll realize holocost is up there.
 6 years ago '10        #113
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4376 4376
 Based Nobleman said:
did u read the title "human history" those two events were no less than 200 yrs ago but n*ggas think they know everything then they pull the race card "oh people hate blacks thas why slavery wasnt on the list" now i see why we even got wars and sh*t too many dumbass n*ggas not tryna see the bigger picture
you must be fu*king stupid because slavery been around since man developed logical thinking less than 200 years ago in America

dog the emancipation proclamation was issued 200 years ago, do you know how slavery the trans-Atlantic slave trade lasted, obviously not because you are sitting here talking that dumb ish

and lets not forget the fu*king 200 years after the emancipation proclamation that my ancestors fought for equality by the white mans standards

and on top of that all the dieases the white man has brought over here and k!lled almost all the native brothers

learn ya fu*king history, stupid lil b fans
 04-30-2012, 08:03 AM         #114
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most people no nothing about the crusades which is why im glad they put it number 1. that sh*t was more of a problem then all these religious priest and pastors want to admit.
 6 years ago '10        #115
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4376 4376
 factorx3 said:
most people no nothing about the crusades which is why im glad they put it number 1. that sh*t was more of a problem then all these religious priest and pastors want to admit.
the "christian" cannon ages were freaking ridiculous, k!lling in the name of beliefs, christianity in general doesnt even have ish to do with the catholics who went a on ruthless crusades

back then it seems people use to get along with other peoples beliefs and out of no where
seneless k!lling

catholics were just k!lling in the name of jesus
 6 years ago '10        #116
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Well people who loved number one should check out number six:

All religion was banned, and those adhering to any religion were prime targets for murder, including Buddhists, Christians, and Muslims, anyone educated in western universities, and any ethnicity other than Cambodia
Atheists k!lling Christians?
 04-30-2012, 08:46 AM         #117
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Manifest Destiny should have been on the list...no excuse for that sh*t at all. n*gga here talking about Western Black rhinos and sh*t.

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 04-30-2012 at 08:54 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #118
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
a single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic. sh*t like this is so sad. Surprised the slave trade isn't on there to be honest, but there's no point trying to argue 'whats worse' that's just embarrassing.
 6 years ago '05        #119
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
i dont know why people think american slavery was the same or was no different than any other slavery around the world. smh, just the diaspora itseld, taking africans from africa to the americas or europe was responsible for the deaths of an estimated 50 million people. not included all that died treking by foot to the slave ships, those k!lled in captivity, those k!lled upon arrival in the new world, and all those k!lled trying to escape, save families and even after slavery due to the psychological effects of 400 plus years of peopole saying blacks arent humans, almost 500 years later and many things still havent been fixed
 6 years ago '08        #120
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 BrodyMACaroni said:
No slavery.
^ this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy