Raiders signed a physical specimen of a Punter (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #101
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Got Cheeve? said:
But the Jags don't play the Raiders week 2....

Jags @ Raiders week 7.

Idk why I was thinking he went to Miami
 05-01-2012, 04:37 AM         #102
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
hes a punter, pretty sure he would of been there in the 5th, plus, they could of traded down, picked up a 4th and then used that pick on him
Nah, he's the best punting prospect in the last decade according to scouts and special teams coaches. He would of been gone in the 4th easy. And yes they could of traded down for him, that would of been ideal but that also takes two to do that. Obviously they had no trading partners, and apparently the GM said they caught wind from the calls they put in to all the teams that people were looking at him late in the 3rd.

Here's the quote from yesterday's "Monday Morning Quaterback" by Peter King on Anger:

Anger, one special teams coach told me this weekend, is one of the best directional punters he's ever seen. "I never get the chance to just kick down the middle of the field,'' he told me. "At Cal, we always wanted to pin the guy in the corner or the sideline. Field position today is so big in football. It's a big deal nobody really focuses on.''
It's still too high to take him tho IMO, 7th pick of the 3rd, but Jags feel his value will outweigh the price of that pick. People say he's the next Ray Guy. Guy was selected in the 1st. John Madden and other Raiders' coaches and players all say Guy was one of the biggest forces behind their Super Bowl runs. He actually won games for them by field position, almost ensuring at least a FG for the offense if they couldn't score a TD, and pinning opposing offenses back near their own end zone.

The Jags took Adam Podlesh in the 4th round 6-7 years ago (he took more money from Chicago in Free Agency last year) and although he struggled early and never turned out to be worth a 4th IMO, he still WON games for Jacksonville. I was AT one of them in Tampa Bay. The Jags were playing with their 3rd string QB Quinn Gray and had a 1 point lead after a Matt Jones () one handed TD. The Jags offense got stalled inside their own 20 with 2 minutes left, leaving them to have to punt out of their own end zone. With a normal punt, the Bucs would merely need to get maybe one first down and set up to kick the game winner. Instead Podlesh BOOMS a huge 70 yard punt out of nowhere (he wasn't known for a strong leg, more a directional guy) and suddenly Tampa was back behind it's own 20. They had no chance save for a miracle long catch and they lost the game. Because of a 70 yard punt. I was there, I couldn't believe it but I was jumping up and down for a punt at a football game. I also never expected Jacksonville to win either, I almost didn't go but had already bought tickets before both Leftwich and Garrard got hurt. It was a great game, and a great time, and like I said, I owe the W to a punter
 6 years ago '10        #103
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
when the sun goes down your still a punter.......
 6 years ago '10        #104
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 drumgangP said:

[pic - click to view]

My lil cousin Laron that just signed with the Saints when he went back home today

Had all my aunts in that bi*ch
congrats to him

but still at him posing
 6 years ago '04        #105
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Cowboys got a wr Danny coale that averaged like 44 yds a punt at v.tech while also starting at receiver..and we got him in the 5th...
 6 years ago '04        #106
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
i see Raiders fans salty... dont get at me... get at your wack a.ss team i bet yall dont make the playoffs next season... i BET nah really i wish i could Bet yall i would be rollin in that $$$$$
 6 years ago '06        #107
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
 drumgangP said:
lol yeah thats my first cuzzo. I remember when the n*gga was in pampers, now hes signing to the Saints. Whole families going crazy lmao
I believe it lol. They had him on the front page of the school paper and sh*t too
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago