2012 Draft Winners and losers.

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2012, 12:59 AM         #21
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Bucs fu*kin lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they was sayin we had a good draft.......right that sh*t was weak once again....stupid a.ss front office needs to put me in there to draft talent....stupid mothafu*kas passed on Claiborne.....i wanted to slap the sh*t outta em for that.......i like Baron and he will be good, but he wont be Claiborne good....he woulda set us at cb for the next 10 years.
You'll eat your words come camp...

6 years ago '11        #22
Chiddy 81 heat pts81
space
space
$6,766 | Props total: 4511 4511

Jacksonville Jaguars -- Here's the thing about drafting a punter in the third round: it immediately negates any other awesome draft picks.

[pic - click to view]

04-29-2012, 01:08 AM         #23
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I wasn't impressed with my teams draft
I have no clue wtf yall were doin either.
 6 years ago '05        #24
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
lions draft was millen tatus i got flashbacks

ill wake up scared crying and with night sweats trying to recover
 6 years ago '05        #25
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
i wouldnt say fins were draft winners, but they are far from losers..

SOLID draft on paper, but with any player/draft only time will tell

---------------

and what makes the bengals draft so good?
 6 years ago '07        #26
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
sh*tty first day of the draft but the next 2 were good. Still gonna win the division.
 6 years ago '05        #27
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
loved our draft, loved the rams' draft, liked the ravens...

chargers and bills drafts are pretty underrated.

wasnt a big fan of the 49ers draft
 6 years ago '05        #28
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I never get caught up in that whole where a guy was drafted thing. I just want guys who will produce and help the team win. I don't think we drafted one player this year who will make a big impact this season. I guess that's where I have to just trust the coaches, scouts and GM.

No one on this board knows more than any GM in the league. All this draft prediction sh*t is dumb.

I think the niners had a solid draft btw

people fall in love with the names they hear and think those are the only good payers in the draft. sh*t happens every year and people are WRONG AS sh*t every year.
 6 years ago '04        #29
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 5088 5088
 Junior G said:
Bucs fu*kin lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they was sayin we had a good draft.......right that sh*t was weak once again....stupid a.ss front office needs to put me in there to draft talent....stupid mothafu*kas passed on Claiborne.....i wanted to slap the sh*t outta em for that.......i like Baron and he will be good, but he wont be Claiborne good....he woulda set us at cb for the next 10 years..........n then move up to draft a rb from boise name doug,...man get the fu*k outta here....never trust a black dude name doug.....he sucks.....that clown will be out of the league in 2 years....then we draft another rb from utah state or some sh*t....he aint no good...Blount over at home cheesing because he know aint nobody challenging him........lavonte david is a solid pick but thats it......tandy is too fu*kin slow....he'll be lucky to see practice squad time.....n then we draft a white te from northwestern to probably speak at group meeting or some sh*t or calculate n do the other players taxes...know he cant play football...just a smart white guy to do smart white guy type of sh*t......bucs will forever be losers....cant believe bums get paid to make these picks

what tha hell??
 04-29-2012, 02:47 AM         #30
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Winners:
Bengals
Buccaneers

Losers:
49ers
Nas
 6 years ago '05        #31
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
i wasnt too impressed with our draft but i'm not gonna sit here and bash it

LaMichael James looks promising and i like what i've heard about the OG we drafted

getting the Jags '13 3rd rounder tho
 04-29-2012, 04:06 AM         #32
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seattle had a solid draft. Picked up what we needed with potential to really shine with some of the picks. Drafting Wilson was good because T jack is most likely going to be out as well as Portis maybe. Got some good Defense and a solid RB to compliment Lynch
 6 years ago '11        #33
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Patriots should have been first as winners :iough:
 6 years ago '05        #34
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
Hate the broncos, but there is no way i would say they were one of the losers of this draft
 6 years ago '04        #35
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,718 | Props total: 2017 2017
My Browns did okay.. they didn't get too many s3xy picks after the first round.. but I think they all will fit nicely on the team..

We solidified our O-line.. got depth on the d-line.. added a Desean Jackson like WR.. added a few LB's to the roster b/c our depth is HORRIBLE at that position..

I would give my Browns a C- .... I hate that we didn't get Boykin.. but we did pick up Trevin Wade.. and dude is a beast.. if he were in the SEC, he would have gotten drafted a LOT higher.

Our defense got tough last year.. they solidified the toughness with this draft.

Offense stepped it up too.. T-Rich has an AWESOME line to run through...
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
Gotta give props to Bengals and Eagles too.. Hell even the Steelers..

Eagles @ first had me puzzled.. but they went hard with their day 2/3 picks..

Bengals and Steelers added a lot of good players.. #woeISme

AFC North gonna be an all out BATTLE ROYAL this year.. I wouldn't doubt that the winner have no more than 10 wins.
 6 years ago '05        #37
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
Not really sure why the Colts picked so many offensive players. Definitely could have used a little more help on defense. Although they have picked up a few players in free agency on that side of the ball. I'm glad they got Fleener, that will help Luck tremendously. Not sure why they picked 2 WRs. They have Wayne, Collie, Donnie Avery, and Anthony Gonzalez already. T.Y. Hilton is short so he is basically just like the other guys. Don't remember the other WR they picked.
 6 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 QualityRecords said:
Not really sure why the Colts picked so many offensive players. Definitely could have used a little more help on defense. Although they have picked up a few players in free agency on that side of the ball. I'm glad they got Fleener, that will help Luck tremendously. Not sure why they picked 2 WRs. They have Wayne, Collie, Donnie Avery, and Anthony Gonzalez already. T.Y. Hilton is short so he is basically just like the other guys. Don't remember the other WR they picked.
Lavon Brazil - Ohio
 6 years ago '06        #39
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Illstreet said:
Winners:
Bengals
Buccaneers

Losers:
49ers
Nas
Ouch...I wouldn't go as far to call us loser.

With mostly the same team coming back we didn't really have a lot of needs but I'm cool with how we did...no one is gonna step in from week 1 and stand out but Jenkins and James might help out later on in the season...I'm more happy with what we set up for next year, hope the talent is there.....this draft is just somewhere in the middle ground

425 - 199 STRK: 4 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '10        #40
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
We needed D and spent the first 4 picks on just that. Addressed the CB addressed the pash rush with Tyrone & Wilber. Got a safety who will have every opportunity to start. Got a late round steal imo in Oklahomas TE Hanna.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now