24/7 Mayweather/Cotto: Episode 3 (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 6 years ago '05        #42
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Sizzler01 said:
Was just sitting up thinking that Floyd might stop fu*king with 24/7 after this one, especially with some of the comments he's made recently. I could see dude doing a VH1 style reality show to hype his own f!ghts. It would give him 100% control of his image, and you know how important controlling his image is to him.
 6 years ago '04        #43
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
 Hydroman said:
Was just sitting up thinking that Floyd might stop fu*king with 24/7 after this one, especially with some of the comments he's made recently. I could see dude doing a VH1 style reality show to hype his own f!ghts. It would give him 100% control of his image, and you know how important controlling his image is to him.
not saying it's impossible but I doubt it, especially since HBO promotes his f!ghts, he'd much rather try to get them to replace the current producer. They probably would too considering how they did Larry Merchant after their whole debacle. Plus it's hard to see anyone in the biz coming close to touching the quality of 24/7, that shyt has won Emmys. That training camp 24/7 ripoff that Showtime does is garbage which just goes to show.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-29-2012 at 08:59 PM..
 04-29-2012, 09:59 PM         #44
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Ufc blows their countdowns.... in the begininning they were very authentic then they started copycatting, and doing useless wwf plot type stories...

The 24/7 is the benchmark of showing f!ghters lives, preparation and some entertaining drama ...

Ufc does a better job with their video blogs...
 04-30-2012, 02:01 AM         #45
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WE WILL RISE said:
"When someone says I'm not materialistic - somebody broke made that up. Somebody who don't wanna strive for sh*t made that up. Somebody who says beauty is only skin deep, somebody ugly made that up."

Dumbass. I respect his skills in the ring but he's an intellectual midget. Every time he speaks he makes it more and more obvious that he never got a high school education.
hes absolutely right....only naive people think other wise
 6 years ago '04        #46
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
i wish 24/7 was an hour long..
 04-30-2012, 05:17 AM         #47
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lololol
 6 years ago '06        #48
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
rip cotto :( my man
 6 years ago '05        #49
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 nawtyxes said:
im sure he is eating healthy as fu*k, nothing but a part of the mind games on Mayweather's part

Cotto= calculated..scientific blood sugar and lactid acid testing
vs
Mayweather= chicken nugget soda pop drinking

Also notice that on all the 24/7's you only see Mayweather do speed bag the choreographed reflex drills with Roger and heavy bag. they never show anything else while they show all the special sh*t the opponents do
Yea, I wish floyd would allow them to show his real sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #50
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
 WE WILL RISE said:
"When someone says I'm not materialistic - somebody broke made that up. Somebody who don't wanna strive for sh*t made that up. Somebody who says beauty is only skin deep, somebody ugly made that up."

Dumbass. I respect his skills in the ring but he's an intellectual midget. Every time he speaks he makes it more and more obvious that he never got a high school education.
"Its not the size of the package.. it's the motion of the ocean" - Lil dik n*gga made that up
 6 years ago '04        #51
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
 WE WILL RISE said:
Groupie f*g alert.

Defending n*ggas you never met that didn't even go to the 9th grade by typing up essays = You lost.

No, d!ck riding f*ggot.

There's a thing called "inner peace" and some of us (as in, those of us with IQ's that aren't in the double digits like you and your low-income family) can achieve it without material items.

Your groupie dumbass knows nothing.

Aaaaalways mad.

n*gga you sound like a hater
 6 years ago '10        #52
johnnyHtx 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 75 75

i can personally agree with this though.. one is out to strive while another is living in mom's house talking sh*t. Money May ftw
 6 years ago '10        #53
johnnyHtx 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 75 75
who's taking life advice?.. i'm just agreeing with his quote. :|
Ok you're smart.. what's you're point? Nobody trying to compare to the guy.. jesus.
 6 years ago '05        #54
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 1264 1264
I think the whole food thing I a slight towards Pacquiao/a mind game with Cotto. If you notice. He's never really eating the food. Just acting like he is. Just like Pacquiao's camp acted like he was unfocused in his f!ghts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy