24/7 Mayweather/Cotto: Episode 3 (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2012, 11:07 PM         #1
11457 pageviews
66 comments

space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
24/7 Mayweather/Cotto: Episode 3 (video)

66 comments for "24/7 Mayweather/Cotto: Episode 3 (video)"

6 years ago '04        #2
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
yo that quick as phuck, these shyts usually dont go up until sunday morning. PROPPED.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-29-2012 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #3
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2563 2563
bx called it cotto got roasted for that bed sharin and a.ss grabbin his boy sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #4
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Best of the 3
 6 years ago '11        #5
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
great show. 2 very different personalitys. I hope cotto brings it should be a good f!ght. this is the type of oppenent mayweather needs
 04-29-2012, 05:52 AM         #6
doubleO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather ducks real comp, cotto is a bum now and i ride wit cotto all day cuz he's rican.. but mayweahter prolly smoke him for real

I mean Cotto is aight but come on now he just looks suspect when at one time considered a problem... b4 cats get all butt hurt over the truth name one time PBF fought a dude in his prime you know, tip top shape status? that wasn't a bum neither

Last edited by doubleO; 04-29-2012 at 05:54 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #7
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10490 10490
Seen this on HBO just a few hours ago. Then there was an interview with floyd right after. I have a new respect for him. He still respects his opponents, but always goes in thinking he's going to win. Erases all doubt from his mind. Cotto still getting that W though.
 6 years ago '04        #8
lyrical-content 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 215 215
good episode
 6 years ago '12        #9
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,844 | Props total: 3463 3463
 WE WILL RISE said:
"When someone says I'm not materialistic - somebody broke made that up. Somebody who don't wanna strive for sh*t made that up. Somebody who says beauty is only skin deep, somebody ugly made that up."

Dumbass. I respect his skills in the ring but he's an intellectual midget. Every time he speaks he makes it more and more obvious that he never got a high school education.
^^^ Ugly-Broke n*gga Post...
 6 years ago '12        #10
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
 doubleO said:
Mayweather ducks real comp, cotto is a bum now and i ride wit cotto all day cuz he's rican.. but mayweahter prolly smoke him for real

I mean Cotto is aight but come on now he just looks suspect when at one time considered a problem... b4 cats get all butt hurt over the truth name one time PBF fought a dude in his prime you know, tip top shape status? that wasn't a bum neither
Genaro Hernandez, Jose Louis Castillo (x2), Angel Manfredy, Demarcus Corley, Zab Judah, Ricky Hatton, Diego Corrales, Emmanuel Augustus, Phillip Ndou... Shiiiit even fought de la Hoya at 154lbs, and Mosley coming off knocking out Margarito

All of those guys were either undefeated, champions, or top p4p ranked when Floyd fought them

Now I challenge you, with the exception of Bradley, can u name the same for Pacquiao? Pacquiao has always fought the same kinda f!ghter that caters to his style, has always fought people passed their prime or coming off bad loses

Last edited by TRILL SH1T; 04-29-2012 at 10:20 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #11
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 436 436
props for the upload
 6 years ago '06        #12
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
24/7>>> the actual f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #13
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Props for the link.
 6 years ago '06        #14
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 ImAMonster said:
Seen this on HBO just a few hours ago. Then there was an interview with floyd right after. I have a new respect for him. He still respects his opponents, but always goes in thinking he's going to win. Erases all doubt from his mind. Cotto still getting that W though.
u wanna bet on that?
 6 years ago '09        #15
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 doubleO said:

TRILL SH1T said:
Genaro Hernandez, Jose Louis Castillo (x2), Angel Manfredy, Demarcus Corley, Zab Judah, Ricky Hatton, Diego Corrales, Emmanuel Augustus, Phillip Ndou... Shiiiit even fought de la Hoya at 154lbs, and Mosley coming off knocking out Margarito

All of those guys were either undefeated, champions, or top p4p ranked when Floyd fought them

Now I challenge you, with the exception of Bradley, can u name the same for Pacquiao? Pacquiao has always fought the same kinda f!ghter that caters to his style, has always fought people passed their prime or coming off bad loses
 WE WILL RISE said:
Groupie f*g alert.

Defending n*ggas you never met that didn't even go to the 9th grade by typing up essays = You lost.

: We Will Rise you sound stupid son. DoubleO asks a question and TRILL SH1T answers and somehow he's a groupie? Your obsession with Money May is disgusting, and it's sad that you don't even realize it.
 6 years ago '12        #16
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
 WE WILL RISE said:
Groupie f*g alert.

Defending n*ggas you never met that didn't even go to the 9th grade by typing up essays = You lost.

No, d!ck riding f*ggot.

There's a thing called "inner peace" and some of us (as in, those of us with IQ's that aren't in the double digits like you and your low-income family) can achieve it without material items.

Your groupie dumbass knows nothing.

Aaaaalways mad.
Umm dude askes a question, I answer, and another dude jumps in to defend his honor by calling md a f*g? Ha lol now that's funny
 6 years ago '04        #17
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 274 274
LOL, we all know this will be a cake walk for Mayweather. There just isn't anyone good enough out there to beat him.
 04-29-2012, 03:23 PM         #18
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Episode
 6 years ago '05        #19
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
This 24/7 has been dope. I like both f!ghters and I like seeing the contrasting personalities. However, looking at the glimpses we see of Cotto's training, I don't think he can win. he's a strong opponent, but he's not moving enough in his training, he's always doing that going forward sh*t while his trainer backs up. I know Cotto is a good boxer, so this strategy confuses me, it's not going to work against Floyd (although, what does?).
 6 years ago '12        #20
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
LMaoo love that stevie wonder i mean
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy