NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Y.G. said:
No it wasn't breh. That's why the Epic can run a stable CM9 (ICS) and the EVO can't. The Epic can also run newer games such as Temple Run smoothly were as on the EVO they're unplayable. Sorry, there's a reason that the EVO reached EOL last year and the Epic is still being sold. The Epic is simply the better phone.
I'm talking about the experience but......eh can't really speak on now between the two my homie been copped the Epic touch so I haven't seen what the Epic 4g and can do compared to my rooted Evo Im ready for a new phone not due to limitation though its just time....

6 years ago '05        #142
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Ra-da-god said:
I'm talking about the experience but......eh can't really speak on now between the two my homie been copped the Epic touch so I haven't seen what the Epic 4g and can do compared to my rooted Evo Im ready for a new phone not due to limitation though its just time....

I can agree with that, just waiting for the S III to drop.
 6 years ago '04        #143
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
 Y.G. said:

This is the last time I'm bumping this sh*tty thread, tryin takin away the shine from all the S III threads. Enjoy the 2nd page.
And you still here
 6 years ago '05        #144
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
And you still here
Yet another irrelevant point by Javon. Great.
 6 years ago '04        #145
space
space
From another board
I ran into an HTC rep at Best Buy today and while he couldn't tell me when the release date was, he did say that they would be announcing the release date on Monday when pre-sales begin. He also said that the release would not be long after the pre-sale begins. I get the feeling that it will definitely be in May.

He did not have an EVO yet but I got to see his One X and the screen was amazing. Camera was extremely responsive, sense seemed to be really responsive, and I did not think that it was too big at all.

After the GS3 event I was leaning towards the GS3, but now having seen the HTC screen and camera in person I am back on the fence. I think that it is going to be a very tough call between E4GLTE and the GS3.
 6 years ago '04        #146
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
yall n*ggas been going to war over these phones lol oh the passion....

my only concern about the Evo is the non removable battery if you get a faulty one or that bi*ches gives out you're fu*ked but then again i guess you could always replace it under the warranty

I just like the whole look of the new EVO over the GS3 they are both s3xy but I think the evo edges it

that screen & kick stand

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-06-2012 at 08:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #147
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
yall n*ggas been going to war over these phones lol oh the passion....

my only concern about the Evo is the non removable battery if you get a faulty one or that bi*ches gives out you're fu*ked but then again i guess you could always replace it under the warranty

I just like the whole look of the new EVO over the GS3 they are both s3xy but I think the evo edges it

that screen & kick stand
take it to the sprint store and they will replace it for free with a new phone if there is any issues
 6 years ago '05        #148
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,933 | Props total: 1383 1383
I tried that. They only had the extended batteries for EVO4g's in the sprint store. Which would not work with my otter box. Brought 2 extra batteries from ebay....they suck too. But more is better.
 6 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 SquirrelXss said:
I tried that. They only had the extended batteries for EVO4g's in the sprint store. Which would not work with my otter box. Brought 2 extra batteries from ebay....they suck too. But more is better.
i've never had issues when it comes to problems with my phone
each time the "sprint store" repair center has replaced my phone free of charge with no hassle at all
 6 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Sorry fellas, it's droppin on June 10th.

Y.G. said:
It is, but it's more credible than your source.
Once again you look like an a.ss. Insert foot in mouth and STFU

May 18th looking likely for EVO 4G LTE arrival
Without formally announcing it, Sprintís confirmed that the EVO 4G LTE should be arriving right around the previously rumored May 18th date. Those who took the time to preorder the device this morning were met with messages that devices would begin shipping May 15th, and delivery to their doorstep would occur in 1-3 business days.

Sprint preorderers tend to receive devices earlier than the phone is due, so those first two days beyond May 15th could probably be disregarded and May 18th should be the day that everyone will be able to just walk into a store and buy it.
 6 years ago '04        #151
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Javon23 said:
i've never had issues when it comes to problems with my phone
each time the "sprint store" repair center has replaced my phone free of charge with no hassle at all
this, my launch evo was a mess after about 8 months light leaks, overheating, random boot loops after the update I took it too sprint and they replaced it no prob so I guess you're right that would be an option if the e4glte was to ever give out I'm hoping that doesn't happen though first time it was torture
 6 years ago '04        #152
space
space
Yeh thats the big hustle in regards to your phone insurance getting over on you
People without common knowledge are usually quick to call Sprint and set up and insurance claim.
Always 1st take the phone to a Sprint repair center. I would only call insurance if I lost the phone or got it wet.
I am on my 4th EVO 3D phone. Replaced 3 times free of charge as I experienced HTC Sense & battery issues.
No ashamed to say they really dropped the ball with the 3D but that OG EVO 4G was the truth and I look forward to copping the 4G LTE
 05-07-2012, 02:34 PM         #153
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
I can agree with that, just waiting for the S III to drop.
You were waiting for the S2 to drop all last summer too when the fu*k are you going to upgrade lol
 6 years ago '05        #154
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Andhily said:
You were waiting for the S2 to drop all last summer too when the fu*k are you going to upgrade lol
Dude who was goin to sell me his Epic Touch ended up givin it to his sister for Christmas or some sh*t.

Guess I'm good with that. It didn't k!ll me to wait like I thought it would. If that S III doesn't drop in June like they say though, mannn... :sadcam:
 6 years ago '05        #155
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Once again you look like an a.ss. Insert foot in mouth and STFU

May 18th looking likely for EVO 4G LTE arrival

You still upset that the Epic 4G and S III are technically superior to the EVO 4G and EVO 4G LTE? Let it go dog, you look like a scorned b*tch.
 6 years ago '05        #156
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 iamliko said:
Pre-ordered mines today... 149.99 had to do it...
$150? I see they doin all they can to move units, cause they know once that S III drops it's a wrap.
 6 years ago '08        #157
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2079 2079
All I know is that this HTC One X is the best phone out, period! I don't see that changing when the S3 drops either. The screen is WHOA! The screen looks like the screen on a dummy phone. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it.
 6 years ago '05        #158
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Pro337 said:
All I know is that this HTC One X is the best phone out, period! I don't see that changing when the S3 drops either. The screen is WHOA! The screen looks like the screen on a dummy phone. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it.
Best phone out but it's processor and battery are both weaker than the S III.
 6 years ago '08        #159
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2079 2079
 Y.G. said:
Is the S3 even out yet

And I had no problem making it through the day with my 'weaker' battery
 6 years ago '05        #160
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Pro337 said:
Is the S3 even out yet

And I had no problem making it through the day with my 'weaker' battery
Nope but you said

Pro337 said:
I don't see that changing when the S3 drops either.
Then I said

Y.G. said:
You may like it better, but it's clearly not the better, technically, of the two phones. Sorry to burst your bubble.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago